Sup Forums phrases you use in real life

>"Uh oh spagettios"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FO0kRE5OTZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do what you do best... act stupid and follow me.

[context apropos number] dollary-doos?!? I'm calling me membah ah pahlament!

>"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: The requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree besides the river of truth, and tell the whole world - 'No, you move.'"

>to shreds you say

Whazzat? Why I'm takin' dis all the way to da prime minister!

It don't matta. Nunna dis mattas.

>Ay-yee-yee! Wha! Was’n dat. Hey, wait! Oh, mooie-mooie! I love you!
This one landed me a bunch of chicks.

Son of a diddly!

Oh, my Squeedily Spooch!

what what WHAAAT???

You messed up my moose!

Constantly

Oh no, you shanked my Jengaship

[name], YOU'RE BREAKING MY HEEEAAARRRT

>"Nope, not gettin' out of this chair."
>"HUUUUNGRRRRY!"
>"What's yer offer?!"
>"No dinner. No nothin'."
>"Git away from meeeeee!"
>"What's-huh?"
>"No solicitors! Especially at this hour!"

Thank you based Eustace.

I'd eat my hat if you ever said that in real life without fucking up or spilling your spaghetti.

>Take a ride on the Fantastic Voyage, Sodom and Gonorrhoea!
>Fuck you, and your nignorance.
>Lookie here, Slave Ruth.
>Going to the Special Olympics is like going to the circus 50 years ago.
>If Kris Kross were here, they'd call you a miggida miggida miggida miggida Mac, faggot!

And a bunch more I can't remember.

Based Courage

>The things I do for love

YOU'RE GOOD
YOU'RE GOOD
YOU'RE GOOD

>What's eh?
>OOGA BOOGA BOOGA
>Kick em in the dishpan hoo hoo hoo
>What's yer offer?

Please pass the egg salad

Me and my sister quote spiderman constantly, but this is our favourite:
>Are you in, or are you out?
>You're the one that's out Gobby! Out of your mind!

>brutal
>It don't matter, none of this matters
And no matter how much I think it's dumb now, I still say this if I'm ever in charge of something
>respect mah authoritah

that's not from a cartoon dumbass

Its hot in Topeka

"You tried your best, and you failed miserably. The lesson is; never try..."

"Ahoy-hoy!"

> AIDS

Whenever anyone slaps me or pats me on the back I always flinch and say "Ow! You know that's my tender spot." it helps that I'm pretty /fit/

Forgot pic related

What is this?

>thinking that phrase originated from Simpsons

you have to be 18 to post here

Shut up YOUR Face.

"Well EXCUSE me, princess!"

>A _______, I'll steal it! No one will ever know!
It's never relevant but I say it anyways.

Whenever I'm sarcastically explaining something stupid or a decision that doesn't make sense, I'll use "for some raisin!" as a generic excuse. It started as an inside joke between 2 or 3 of my friends, but I've stopped hanging out with all of them and I have to explain it when it slips out around people who aren't in on the joke.

>ahoy-hoy
When answering the phone, of course.

Most Offensive Video Charlie Brown edits.

I say Bub so much I can't help it.

Sounds like a good opportunity to shill Futurama.

>shilling a 20 year old cartoon that stopped being good 10 years ago
Why

>hachi machi

Don't know if Sup Forums realted but I then to say ''No shit Sherlock'' a lot.
Also I tend to say this to my cousin ''You are dumb as a rock and ugly as a blasphemy. If an stranger offers to take you, go with him''.

>I'm begging you! I'm a human being! Let me have my dignity back!

They didn't

I use UNLIMITED POWEEEER a lot.

My wife came downstairs looking extra cute the other morning and said, "Face it, tiger...you just hit the jackpot!"

Ahoy oy!

I also answer the phone like that

Almost daily

>as they say in Canada, peace oot!

>something said, not good

>anyway, I says to Mabel, I says...

>let me get this straight: you are pleased with your current appearance? Why, you're the fattest thing I've ever seen, and I've been on safari!
(to my gf)

>I'm not your buddy, guy!
(mostly to a Canadian relative of hers whose name is actually Guy)

Also these:

>My wife
cmon now

me and some of the guys have been using "I AM THE SENATE" way too much.

Would be surprised if anyone even remembers this thing but in an early AT episode this guy shouts "Stop that! We are done with that!" in a really annoyed tone of voice and I don't know how but I picked it up. Pretty fun to use.

Not that it matters, but it did happen. Then she asked me to confirm the specific wording, because she wasn't sure she got it right.

>If I'm not back in 15 minutes... Wait longer
>Dollary-doos

>WAIT! My brain is working!

>"THIS IS NO TIME FOR YOUR LOGIC WOMAN!"

Whenever someone says "Uh-Oh" I respond with "Wha-Oh?"

often

"D'OH!"

Whenever I grab something from someone I almost instinctively say 'Yoink'
I've done it since at least middle school.
>"But I guess your best wasn't good enough!"

>hi diddly ho neighborino
>WHAT ARE YA?
>it don't maddah none of dis maddah
>my whah?

About to post this. Also
>I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.

>That's pretty fucking metal.

>sat next to girl in highschool i knew, she asked if i thought she was pretty, but i told her
>You see that's what you call a loaded question. No matter how I answer, there's a bullet in every chamber designed to blow my brains out.

she looked very disappointed, it didnt work out later

>When someone asks what a sound was
"It was probably just a golden marmoset."

>Whenever someone says "Objection"
"Yeah, the Jetsons!"

>It dont mattah

>That (boy/girl) aint right, Ill tell ya what

>Sssaaayyy wwwhhhaaattt

When will it all just end

I alternate between this and "moshi moshi user-desu."

>Thinking anything originated with the Simpsons

You have to be over 30 to regret life on here

AY CHIHUAHUA NO ME GUSTA

And then you sold your marriage to the devil?

> not AW HELL DIDDLY DING DONG CRAP

Never have said this. You just need to stop fucking whores who have various STDS.

Uh that commercial came out more that 20 years before any 18 year-old would've been born, not to mention it only aired in north america

>Just do what I do when I have problems.
>SCREAM

>hiiiiiii guuuuy

>I think I just puked my pants
That one usually gets me a lot of weird looks.

Nah, man, that storyline is stupid. Besides, my mom is still alive, never mind all the aunts and uncles.

Don't talk shit.

I've adopted many of Karls phrases including

>Weird init?
>Can't be doing with it
>Li'l ____ fella

Me and my friends have formed a hivemind devoted to referential catchphrases. It's gotten to the point that we're all mechanical, all of us spouting the same phrase at the same time whenever appropriate. None of us can say the word "big" anymore to describe something in a conversation because then we'll all say "And ___ needs a Big Cereal!". None of us can listen to the Barenaked Ladies anymore as that ends with us all shouting "IT'S" at each other in rotation

>"Yabba dabba doo, I like talkin' to you!"

Nice. Lately I've re-picked up "ACH'M".

>Don't make me suck your dick
And various quotes from Sickanimation.

>That's the End of DOOM
Also I don't say it but in moments of awkward silence I usually just hear a Rooster clucking off in the distance
youtube.com/watch?v=FO0kRE5OTZI
this too

This, and "Nah, sometimes I kinda want to die."

The worst part about this speech in Civil War is the part at the beginning where he reads the Mark Twain quote.

That quote is from Letters from Earth, which wasn't released to the public by the Twain estate until the 1960s. There's no way Cap could have memorized it as a kid.

Ah yes, the speech that promotes mindless fanaticism and anarchy. Picture an islamic terrorist giving that exact same speech and tell me if it's still the most "patriotic" thing you've ever heard.

Nah. But it's cool that your cynicism and ignorance goes there.

People who get their political beliefs and motivations from comic books are sickening.

When ever anybody says thanks for anything I always say "Just doing my bit" because of Karl

That part Millar adds at the end is the weakest part of that speech. Historical inaccuracy aside, the Mark Twain quote is so much better.

For in a republic, who is "the Country"? Is it the Government which is for the moment in the saddle? Why, the Government is merely a servant- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a patriot and who isn't. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them. Who, then, is "the Country"? Is it the newspaper? Is it the pulpit? Is it the school superintendent? Why, these are mere parts of the country, not the whole of it; they have not command, they have only their little share in the command. They are but one in a thousand; it is in the thousand that command is lodged; they must determine what is right and what is wrong; they must decide who is a patriot and who isn't.
Who are the thousand--that is to say, who are "the Country"? In a monarchy, the king and his family are the country; in a republic it is the common voice of the people. Each of you, for himself, by himself and on his own responsibility, must speak. And it is a solemn and weighty responsibility, and not lightly to be flung aside at the bullying of pulpit, press, government, or the empty catch-phrases of politicians. Each must for himself alone decide what is right and what is wrong, and which course is patriotic and which isn't. You cannot shirk this and be a man. To decide it against your convictions is to be an unqualified and inexcusable traitor, both to yourself and to your country, let men label you as they may. If you alone of all the nation shall decide one way, and that way be the right way accordng to your convictions of the right, you have done your duty by yourself and by your country--hold up your head. You have nothing to be ashamed of.

I say "or hwat not" when i mean "or whatever"

Well you shouldn't get your politics from entertainment period but that doesn't mean what the comic has to say is wrong though. Especially if you read the whole comic.
It's not Millar.

>that guy that gave his name as Rusty Shacklford to fox news

>Having do deal with any annoying situation/moments I feel shitty.

"I would just run towards the nearest living thing and kill it."