Yo Sup Forums, Sup Forumsnonymous here

Yo Sup Forums, Sup Forumsnonymous here

Haven't watch a Sup Forums related series in years, thinking of giving some of the popular ones a shot. Which one should I try? strawpoll.me/12092381

Any other recommendations would be fine too already watched Wakfu

Star Vs, cute girl.

Depends on what you're looking for in the show you watch.

I'm in kinda the same boat
definitely try Rick and Morty along with GF

I'd also recommend Archer.

Over the Garden Wall, without a doubt.

Also possibly (options you hadn't listed on the poll)
Venture Bros., Bojack Horseman, Wander Over Yonder, Star vs the Forces of Evil

Good characters, fun shit. I want a series to tell me I've been missing on cartoons that I'd end up watching more of them.

I guess visuals and animation is important too. If there's anything with a unique visual direction that would be a plus

>Sup Forums recommending cartoons from the past 10 years
Why? It's all shit.

For an Sup Forums user, the best place to start is probably Voltron.

Should we use this thread as an excuse to make/update one of those "Sup Forums recommended shows and movies of the '10's" lists perhaps?

>The Boondocks
>King of the Hill
>Batman TAS
>Samurai Jack

Off the top of my head.

I think Gravity Falls is the all around best cartoon in recent years.There cartoons that do some things better (Rick and Morty is funnier, and Steven Universe's character righting is on fucking point), but I don't think any of them present a stronger overall package that GF.

And cue people calling me out as a GF fag in 3...2...

I agree 100% with this user but since you're an Sup Forumsnon, I recommend Voltron or Symbionic Titan as well.

Moral Orel, it's very funny but also very very dark. First episodes and maybe the first season might feel a lot like "Christians are dum lmao" but it's a lot more than that, it starts getting deeper and deeper into Orel's life, the town and the townspeople and so on. The animation isn't too shabby either, VA work is absolutely wonderful.

Oban Star Racers was another great series. Pretty fun, great story and just a wonderful experience all around. Also bonus points for being very Sup Forums like (it was a French-Japanese project and animated in Japan IIRC).

Also gotta give shoutouts to Bojack Horseman, Star Vs. and Gravity Falls. People tend to shit a lot on GF and while yeah the end could've been better, it was still a pretty good ride and pretty funny as well. Star vs. is cute and funny with a decent amount of story going on and Bojack Horseman is good if you want some melancholia and irony. First episodes are fucking awful Family Guy -tier cutaway gags and so forth, but it gets better.

If you can stomach early flash animation, Sealab 2021, Frisky Dingo, and Harvey Birdman Attorney At Law are pure comedic gold.

>Over the Garden Wall

This.

METALOCALYPSE

1) Wrong
2) OP seemed to be aiming for recent series, given the poll choices

Venture Bros, Archer, Futurama, Dan Vs

>thinnly veiled "recommend me crap" threads
Fuck off

but not recent Archer. Up-to-Season-5 archer.

Even though it has the least votes, I think you should watch Adventure Time first, if only because it was the earliest of the four and has had the most influence on CN cartoons since.