Underrated DC Rebirth titles

After dropping many books I've ended up with the following pull list

All Star Batman
Batman
Detective comics
Superman
New Super-Man
Red Hood and the Outlaws

Which titles am I sleeping on Sup Forums? I want to get into a Lantern book but Green Lanterns seemed shit for the first 4 issues and and I didn't really give Hal Jordan and the GLC a chance.

Recommendations?

Other urls found in this thread:

www107.zippyshare.com/v/us3foCvH/file.html
www107.zippyshare.com/v/WH4zKSs2/file.html
www107.zippyshare.com/v/8qm5kmua/file.html
www107.zippyshare.com/v/ZG91fdd0/file.html
www67.zippyshare.com/v/rQsBkdIx/file.html
www71.zippyshare.com/v/djw1olbM/file.html
www55.zippyshare.com/v/yvPE3afS/file.html
www89.zippyshare.com/v/f6SBdSMq/file.html
www17.zippyshare.com/v/dM50PA8V/file.html
www48.zippyshare.com/v/C61TqsuY/file.html
www43.zippyshare.com/v/nmVZEOce/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Flintstones
Future Quest
All of Young Animal

I didn't like Future Quest and the Flintstones aren't really to my taste.

Doom Patrol is young animal right? Has it been any good? I like Grant Morrison's stuff usually and I understand WHEN I WAS is being mentored by Grant.

I liked both GL titles so far, have to catch up tho

Drop Detective Comics until they kick Tynion IV out of it

Detective is the best book so far. Only people who started reading comics after 2011 disagree.

The biggest problem with your list is
>Reading Snyder
LOL

Give Deathstroke a shot if you haven't already

also GLs does improve a bit later and HJGLC ain't bad

All Star was a lot better than his Batman run; although the latest issue was kinda shitty in my opinion.

Detective comics has been a great team book so far.

Doom Patrol, Titans, Green Lanterns, and Green Arrow are all great.
Also, buy Blue Beetle, he needs it.

Deathstroke and New Super-Man are two of the best titles that are woefully under read. Also read HJatGLC. Someone gave Venditti a talking to and taught him how to write Green Lanten, probably Johns.

For what it's worth, the second arc of Green Lanterns is a lot better than the first arc. HJGLC is okay, but I'm hoping that future issues feature the Corps more.

>For what it's worth, the second arc of Green Lanterns is a lot better than the first arc
Definitely. That first arc just felt off, those rumors that it was an awkward set up for an upcoming Red Lantern event seem very plausible.

I'll give both Green Lantern books a go.

I'll read doom patrol; I'm curious to see how good WHEN I WAS A YOUNG BOY is as a writer. I followed Green Arrow for about 8 issues I think before I dropped it. I'll probably pick it back up again. I dropped it just at the issue where Oliver is on the island with Black Canary.

Nightwing

'Tec started out with a lot of promise, but it really fell apart in the second arc.

Teen Titans looks decent so far. Batman Beyond isn't bad

>underrated titles
>overrated characters

you have a conundrum

You can skim these:

Hal Jordan & the Green Lantern Corps - Rebirth 01 (2016) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www107.zippyshare.com/v/us3foCvH/file.html

Hal Jordan & the Green Lantern Corps 001 (2016) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www107.zippyshare.com/v/WH4zKSs2/file.html

Hal Jordan & the Green Lantern Corps 002 (2016) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www107.zippyshare.com/v/8qm5kmua/file.html

Hal Jordan & the Green Lantern Corps 003 (2016) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www107.zippyshare.com/v/ZG91fdd0/file.html

Hal Jordan & the Green Lantern Corps 004 (2016) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www67.zippyshare.com/v/rQsBkdIx/file.html

Hal Jordan & the Green Lantern Corps 005 (2016) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www71.zippyshare.com/v/djw1olbM/file.html

Hal Jordan & the Green Lantern Corps 006 (2016) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www55.zippyshare.com/v/yvPE3afS/file.html

Hal Jordan & the Green Lantern Corps 007 (2016) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www89.zippyshare.com/v/f6SBdSMq/file.html

Hal Jordan & the Green Lantern Corps 009 (2017) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www17.zippyshare.com/v/dM50PA8V/file.html

Hal Jordan & the Green Lantern Corps 010 (2017) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www48.zippyshare.com/v/C61TqsuY/file.html

Hal Jordan & the Green Lantern Corps 011 (2017) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www43.zippyshare.com/v/nmVZEOce/file.html

Midnighter and Apollo.

Shade is shit

Cave Carson has been cool.

Seconding Cave Carson.
OP, what books have you already dropped?

All Star Batman
Red Hood and pals
New Super-Man
Vigilante
Shade, The Changing Girl

since I read all of Batwoman's lines with the voice of an adult on Peanuts, I didn't really understand the last issue at all

You can miss Green Lanters, but I Hal Jordan and the GLC has been pretty good.

How has Giffen not killed himself yet? Everything he writes gets the axe

I was out of the comic book loop for almost all of last year, but I recently started reading some DC stuff again and Deathstroke and New Super-Man are definitely good for different reasons. Red Hood and the Outlaws is also a solid and entertaining (if not particularly special) book.

And I know it's not Rebirth but I recently read my Omega Men trade and goddamn it was great.

The only thing I think is genuinely good is Superman, but as a Green Lanternfag I also enjoy the GL books and I've always liked the Red Hood book for some reason. There are a lot of serviceable books in the line up that I still read, but the only one I'd actually recommend to anyone is Superman.

Titles I can't stand, though, are: Superwoman, Supergirl, All-Star Batman, Gotham Academy, Batman Beyond, Batgirl, Suicide Squad, Harley Quinn, Wonder Woman and The Hellblazer