I know this chart is bullshit with regards to the Ultimate universe...

I know this chart is bullshit with regards to the Ultimate universe, and that the Ultimate universe is bullshit unto itself, but don't you think the numbers seem quite accurate for the MCU?

The Avengers showed us that Hulk is slightly but significantly stronger than Thor, and Thor is slightly but significantly stronger than Iron Man.
Likewise, Captain America seems to be much stronger than his comic book counterpart, and he and Spider-Man are roughly evenly matched.
I don't think any of them have shown feats that exceed these numbers unquestionably.

All power levels are bullshit

>slightly but significantly

As in, "it is evident that Hulk is stronger than Thor, but they're in the same ballpark".

Except thats wrong. Hulk is in a different weight class altogether

Man, ultimate hulk is a punk. 616 Hulk would mop the floor with him

Maybe in the comics, but not necessarily in the MCU.

It works in relative terms, but comic book writers seriously have no idea how heavy things are.

Captain America once hit Hulk with a tank in the ultimate comics. A tank weighs 62 tons.

MCU Hulk and Thor have feats that put them in the 1000+ ton range.

Captain America is shown to be super strong, but on the level of "as strong as five Chris Evans" strong. MCU Spidey was shown lifting that shipping container or whatever in the movie, and really don't think Captain could have managed that much.

Hulk is such a game changer most of avengers 1 and 2 was spent trying to get rid of him so that Loki/ Ultron had a chance against the rest of the team

if you're gonna be a moviefag at least watch the fucking movies

Spidey is actually much stronger than Cap. Just look at the difference in how they dealt with Bucky's superstrong metal arm. Only one of them casually overpowered it.

Third rate power armor wearers that cannot annoy Iron Man would stomp this Hulk

>MCU Spidey
He also caught Bucky's metal arm, which has terrorized people for two movies.

I wish they went with nearly indestructible+forcefield Ultron in the movie. Avengers mow through disposable minions in both. But it would have been nice to have a villain that can take on the whole team and possibly win in a straight up fight, forcing them to really push themselves in the third act.

>MCU Hulk and Thor have feats that put them in the 1000+ ton range
Where? When?
I think you're overrating Hulk's presence. The first one was more generally to split the Avengers up, and getting rid of Hulk was more a coincidence than anything else. If anything, Thor was the one Loki was the most adamant about taking out of the equation, with the falling cage and all that.
>Spider-Man is unquestionably stronger than Captain America
Very well, you have convinced me.

user, you're a fucking idiot if thats what you took away from Avengers. Of course he was more concerned about killing Thor, because he actually has hatred for his brother, and sees the rest like insects. Also I dont see how Thor is anywhere near Hulk considering how nerfed Thor is in this universe

Calling me a "moviefag" and a "fucking idiot" is not going to change the fact that Thor is a match for the Hulk. Hulk is also brought down compared to the comics. Have you ever seen him lose to the Hulkbuster in the comic books? Also, Thor does some impressive things already in the scenes from Jotunheim in his first solo movie. I don't see Hulk pulling off anything of that. The Hulk is a more one-dimensional figure in terms of what he can do.

For the record, Im not the guy who a moviefag. Second, IIRC, Thor got his ass handed to him by Hulk even with the Hammer.

If I recall correctly, all circumstances favoured Hulk, with the fight happening in an enclosed metal box full of people, high up in the air. Thor couldn't use his main advantages over the Hulk, like his lightning and superior mobility, and still held his own. Also, Thor was fighting to subdue the Hulk with minimal collateral damage, whereas Hulk had no such considerations. In an open area with nobody else anywhere near the two of them, Hulk would have been more likely to be the one getting "his ass handed to him".

This entire thread is a prime example of why power level discussions are cancer

i dont think bucky used his 100% soviet strength in taht puch doe

Because he wasn't squatting.

Powerlevels are bullshit when they start ignoring magic and other things unrelated to strength.

They are also bullshit when characters have 50 different fucking authors, at that point it's fucking pointless.

WTF is this BS? THIS is the real chart.

>Black bolt speech bubble

>17 tons

Jesus Christ this was a weak universe.

>BS

Go to bed Stan "better buy more Marvel Comics"

Power charts are never accurate

I miss the Ultimate Universe.

Just give it to Hickman again!

A much better alternative to giving him ellipses all the time.

Jesus is a mediumweight?

Yeah, but his transmutation, healing, and resurrection powers make up for it.

>Thor's strength: 13 tons
If any of these were accurate a pissed off Spider-Man could kick Galactus into the Negative Zone like Ult Thor did.

who's behind Logan and DD?

Hawkeye and Taskmaster :3

>Taskmaster
Moon Knight, you nerd.

nah, i'm talking about the one inbetwen Snkitbub and DD, is he Taskmaster? doesn't look like it (nice dubs btw)

How have I not noticed this before and who is this?

>who is this?

See the editor's note at the bottom of the page.

The most obvious example is the "I'm always angry scene."

Hulk is able to bring an armor plated space worm to a complete stop with one punch, hitting it so hard it flips over onto its back.

The monster is roughly the size of a blue whale--150 tons--and it's covered in heavy metal plating, probably another 500 tons. This is the low-ball estimate, with a monster like that probably weighing something more like 1k-2k tons.

Add to that the thing runs into hulk at around 70mph as it was chasing after the jet-powered Iron Man.

So it's not just that he could lift a 650 ton monster. Imagine a bodybuilder catching a 1000lb weight shot out of a cannon. More comparable analogy of being able to bring an object to a stop like that is catcher in baseball. With that kind of strength, hulk would be able to lift weights over his head in the 10-50kton range.