You'll never find all the bombs in time, Batman! Not with all my monsters to delay you!

You'll never find all the bombs in time, Batman! Not with all my monsters to delay you!

Other urls found in this thread:

billboard.com/articles/review/6867220/metallica-james-hetfield-att-park-super-bowl-50-nfl-kirk-hammett-lars-ulrich-live-review
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PATRIOTS!!!

no one cares sweetheart

Hey this is on reddit too whodathunk

Yeah, I saw this on the reddit front page, too

>Lady Gaga
Have I fallen through a timeportal to 2009?

>admitting you go to reddit
Sup Forums really has fallen in the last couple of years.

Katy Perry's halftime show was better

t. Falcons fan

it was like a like a real life cartoon

the past half times were madonna and missy elliot
for some reason the NFL likes to use has been female singers

how DARE you post her after what she did

Can someone explain to me why the superbowl people doesnt want metallica?, not american here but it seems weird

why would anyone want to see old dudes be old and moody instead of hot girls dancing

katy perry's tits were better

can anyone explain what this is about?

I agree.

Gaga does look like a pretty good supervillain though.

>the result basically came down to a coin toss

Last year stuff actually

billboard.com/articles/review/6867220/metallica-james-hetfield-att-park-super-bowl-50-nfl-kirk-hammett-lars-ulrich-live-review

metallica aren't really popular in America

I don't know where you're from, but in their home country they're more of a niche thing

metal would probably please the NFL's core fans because they are overweight neckbeards, carl from ATHF is an accurate depiction. but the superbowl is not meant for football fans, its a mass marketed event meant for the lowest common denominator. a good sizable portion of the viewers fast forward through the game and just watch the ads. lady gaga and her pop music is designed to appeal to everyone, while metal only appeals to metal heads.

fuck off racists

gaga is more advertiser friendly and since no one likes her music anymore people will just take a bathroom break which is the whole point of the halftime show

metallica would appeal to actual fans and the superbowl organizers would be afraid that they'd start moshing or whatever