Train Kino

How come no one ever talks about this based as fuck Train Kino.

Ive watched this movie like 20 times, and at least 2-3 times a year.

Anyone else love it?

1985 was awesome

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wWef2BhqvBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nigga, I've been shilling that movie here for years. For more Trainkino, check out The Train (1964) with Burt Lancaster and Emperor of the North with Lee Marvin.

word I just watched that the other night!

Why do you love run away train?
any particular scenes?

it was for 4 oscars as well.
its actually a deep movie with amazing dialouge, i hate how underrated it is.

any fav scenes?

bumpppppp

Well I'll recommend this even though halloween is over

I take it no ones seen this? Its fucking amazing

are all her movies 80's horrow movies?

>Eric Roberts nominateded for best actor

this is the only movie ive seen with him in it.. but hes pretty good in this.

>this is the only movie ive seen with him in it
He's been in every movie you've ever seen, you just didn't notice him.

have u seen runaway train doe?

Favorite scene is the ending with that incredibly haunting music.

No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity. But I know none, and therefore am no beast.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wWef2BhqvBk

He was a respectable actor in the 80s. Check out Star 80 and The Pope of Greenwich Village.

undersiege 2 was better

TRAINCRASH
Crashing this train!

oh shi- I totally forgot about the based AF quote at the ending,

him and jon voight have some kino/deep scenes... this movie is actually 2deep4u level for most people..

Im sure a lot of people see this and think its some corny action flick from the 80s. littler do tjhey know.

my most hated train kino is that recent one with denzel nigger and my name is earl fag..

Really nothing compares to this and "The train"

But I like runaway more. plus the music if fukcing amazing combined with the scenery of Alaska, and voights black pills he drops throughout the film make it so amazing

shutup man. I can tell you've never even seen this movie.

Well, it was written by Akira Kurosawa. I consider him the GOAT of filmmakers.

ya got me bro, i just saw the word train and thought of under siege 2

oh reminds me there was a van damme movie on a train that was def. better than the movie op is talking about, totally

do you like the female actor? she evens out the the tension and drops her own little sense of femininity that neither of them have had in their life for some time..

also the scene where manny, calls eric, a rapo lol..

> well she was 15 and uuhh you knoww, i was 18..

hella funny scene

If you like Runaway Train and The Train, you'll like Emperor of the North. One of the manliest movies ever made.

why do you feel the need to come in and shit on real films, and talk about shitty segal movies.?

I admit under seige 2 was goon, and the laser thing was dope..

actually I take back my insults, that is a good train kino, but its not that great... I just love trains basically, all the power they embody just makes for awesome movies.. Trains and submarine movies are where its act in terms of vehicle based films

hunt for red october mah nigga

>Emperor of the North
oh shit, how in the fuck have I not heard of this!!

I'm downloading it now. This is why i make train kino threads! Thanks I will for sure watch it..

also, once upon the time in the west has a bit of train kino in it, with Mr.Choo choo man. lol if you get the reference

yeah, I'm starting to realize all the based movies of war etc, have steel behemoths that act as the main protagonist of the film.. Das Boot for example.. Also there was a recent submarine film with david dachonvney or whatever (sp) its on netflix, its about a rouge soviet sub and how its captured by even more extremist commies.

Have u seen it?

For classic Trainkino, watch The Tall Target (1951) and The Narrow Margin (1952).

yeah I have, but it was a while ago, don't remember too much. Submarine movies are great, it's like an all male world, just like in real life. It's tense and unnerving. It's kinda like a space film, where the environment is out to kill you. it;s tense and harsh, but compelling.

Trainkino? Trainkino

>The Tall Target
Thanks my friend I'm downloading this now!!

I'm getting schooled tonight. I havent heard of this or the other suggestions before, but I'm looking forward to watching them once they are done downloading.. I'm still watching runaway train at the moment though.
good perspective, all male movies are amazing,

I hope to god the dykes and feminist kikes dont try to insert themselves in future train or submarine kinos..

I bet they already have designs

Excuse me, but Von Ryan's Express is the greatest train kino of all time.

Does this count?

It's too bad trains have been so irrelevant in America for so long. Think of all the Trainkino we've missed out on. The only good recent one was Source Code.

Does that take place simultaneously as Dog Day Afternoon?

You know what, I'm just gonna pretend it does.

Yeah I just watched this other night after initially watching it when it came out.. Its not really train kino though its all shot inside, and while it takes place on a train, its not really about the train as a symbol of power...

basically communism the film.

Didn't really like it.. needed more violence and rapes.

Silver streak

I borrowed it from a neighbour. I enjoyed it alot. along with Bad Manners and 99 and 44/100% Dead. they were great!

I suppose, but the remake sucked ass. Other good Subwaykino include Death Line, Money Train and The Midnight Meat Train. I think The Warriors had a subway scene.

Where have I heard this movie mentioned before?

keep em coming boys, I'm downloading every train kino suggested!