Office Thread

Can we have an Office thread that doesn't devolve into jennaposting?

What's everyone's favorite Kevin moment? Pic related, plus when he loses at poker to Phyllis

I liked the one where he cancelled Jim's credit card

When his chili spilled over

>post season 3 Kevin
>funny
kill yourselves

>sometimes we play "who can fit the most mnms in their mouth"
>you play that

God tier kino

wanna listen to some records?

wtf this is so fucking weird
everytime i watch something or rewatch something a thread about it appears
this happens all the time too

..........Is this your cute little way of saying you want a Jennathread™???

that's because none of it is real, you need to wake up

YOURE IN A COMA user
WAKE UP

WAKE UP WE MISS YOU

WAKE UP

You're not real, man!

It's nice that John is being charitable and helping disgusting AIDS-ridden, anorexic, starving children

Alright, let's make a fair deal that benifits everyone. For every non-Jenna image posted, I will post two (2) Jennas. Deal? Let's save Sup Forums

Kevin being great at basketball was nice.

Andy saved that shoe what a charismatic guy

It was so sad though. Unrecognized talent

*ring ring*
Whos that on the phone?

It's Sup Forums mods and janitors. And they love Jenna. Because they're smart and should be respected. And should not delete Jennaposts.

It's a recurring theme that he's good at some sports.
>that one "big client" goes golfing with Kevin, Andy, and Jim
>the client "opens a tab" with Kevin which implies they'll bet on more games against each other in the future
>the client makes sure to point out that Andy isn't invited
lel

I'm having deja vu, feel like I've been in an Office thread with posts like these while reading an article about Lincoln before, weird.
Just wanted to say, carry on Jennaposter.

Look at these

I will carry on! THANK YOU you're so sweet

I think this officially a jenna thread now. Sorry OP iti's the way it has to be.

Let's post some real twitter posts for guaranteed replies

I haven’t rewatched the office yet. I’m a little concerned i won’t enjoy it the same. It was too damn hard not to Self-insert as Jim in those earlier seasons and really buy into the struggle with unrequited love from Pam. Then life got more complicated and I wasn’t sure where I was going got more depressed. The office was comfy but watching felt a bit belaboring in the later seasons. I also started to feel betrayed by/detaches from Jim as he began to find happiness and completeness in his marriage and family.

It’s been so long and I’ve stayed depressed and all of the people I have dated are now well moved on and married. I feel like Jim and Pam will seem too normal and everyone else will seem like too unrealistic charicatures for me to be able to relate to anyone.

I know I will still enjoy the show just not as much that I’ve stayed away. Especially older seasons. I know I can probably rely on Michael. I’m really glad he’s somewhere else and happy.

I've re-watched it 2-3 times a year for the last 4 years. Been watching the show since 2007 and have never got tired of it.

Every time I rewatch it I catch little jokes or background things that I somehow missed.

This isn't real, though.

He does it for attention, leave him be.

I was in middle school during seasons 1-4, and I watched every episode with my parents and brothers until like season 6. I loved it, thought Michael and dwight especially were hilarious. Then last year I rewatched all of it, including the later seasons for the first time, and I really got sucked into the Jim Pam romance. Partly identifying with him, partly her being absolutely adorable. I’m going to restart from episode one tomorrow, and I’m excited to watch all those lovely moments again. Her falling asleep on his shoulder, the dundies kiss, and all the rest.

You don't really believe that

I'm so excited for you. After 75+ rewatches all I have are MTT_J&P fanfics to relive what you're about to go through. You're in for a ride

Cute fluff recommendations? I’ve been rooting around on MTT but it’s hard to find the best stuff

I typically go for the smut since I love intense romance, but use the search function.
Most recent >> Categories Jim and Pam >> Warnings/Ratings

I've already talked to the admin and told them all about the jennaposting on Sup Forums, which they didn't even know about, and offered to help overhaul the user interface of MTT, but have yet to hear back. It's not that user-friendly, but hopefully that will change.

Also, shout out to pyrofanity on AoOO, a fellow Sup Forums jennaposter who has been MIA the last few months. Still waiting on those sequels brother