How desperate and pathetic does a movie studio have to be to so blatantly copy it's competitor...

How desperate and pathetic does a movie studio have to be to so blatantly copy it's competitor, even when it's hallmark movie is going against one of its competitors secondary movies.

Is this a real movie cover? Why does DC even bother. Fuck I hate Hollywood.

>dude casts standing together on the cover never existed before lmao

Who's copying whom?
And why does justice league have like 40 different posters that all look like shit?

>lol jokes on you im being a retard on purpose

Justice League is clearly copying Thor.

i wanna get tag teamed by cate blanchett and amber heard in their capeshit costumes haha

Why is Nigborg at the front? No one even knows who he is

They should have stuck to the Alex Ross aesthetics. But it seems that at this point they're just throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks.

maybe it's the uganda edition poster

warner bros. are almost as incompetent as sony.

That's exactly what I was thinking. I didn't even like the previous DCEU movies but at least they weren't shitty rip offs of the marvel movies. Every piece of marketing tells me that's what this is, but since most marvel movies don't appeal to me either I have no clue how gwrnwl audiences will take it

Black people actually still go to movie theaters

Justice League is changing the look and feel of it's marketing to mimic Thor Ragnarok's retro-colorful aesthetic

I sometimes wonder if I'd care about the race of movie characters if I wasn't white.

Go for it. She has no standards.

Yeah I know, they won't shut the fuck up.

Jesus, I just Googled it and that's her husband of 20 years? If I met the guy in real life I would think he was looney if he told me he was married to Cate Blanchett.

His dick must be 12in

COME TOGETHER

0 oscars

Guys I had a dream and I'm pretty sure Flash dies in this movie so screencap this.

proof?

>12in
Like 12 in millimeters?
*up high*

...the picture the thread ur commenting in is about?

Ive never seen so many fanboying idiots in one thread.
Characters doing a gay little pose with the cast names at the top have been a thing for cover posters since action movies started. Pull your head out of your asses
Youre also ignoring the fact that the Justice poster has actual art in the background unlike the Thor poster
And that their obviously standing in a fairly equal grouping as there isnt a "main" hero in JL.

ITT: Niggers

I've never seen so many fan-boying faggots in one thread. DC movies have always been bright and fun and colorful!

Quips

Fun

Nostalgia

Kid Again

Szechuan Suace

Fake news. This is just a dedicated autist who has photoshopped himself into countless photos.

Copy or not, that poster looks awful.
DC should quit that "how do you do fellow kids" shit that stuck to them after Suicide Squad.

I watched Thor yesterday and didn't see anyone talking about it, probably cuz it came out a week ago

Holy shit it was fucking bad

>All sense of seriousness utterly dropped
>No idea where it's own story is going
>Tries to be Thunderdome
>Then tries to be Road Trip
>Bayformers-tier "jokes"
>Thor gets his hair cut now just because
>Rapes mythology, Hel is now Hela because apparently the audience would not understand that it's a girl without a feminine name ending, she is no longer the daughter of Loki but some supa sekrit Odinspawn that no one ever heard about for some reason
>Valkyrie is an ugly nigger who is strong womyn
>Thor needs a haircut because the actor blatantly got fucking tired of it
>That fucking rock man who shows up every five fucking seconds to be le funny epic meme man

Holy titting Christ I remember when Thor had some tension, I mean the first two weren't great either but Jesus

this is more believable desu

I just love how much more pleasing to look at Thor's poster is. The chara characters are all clear and distinct, while JL is just a jumbled mess of dark in the center with each character fighting for your eye's attention.

Justice League is coming out after Thor

It's because it was directed by an Australian this time, there was a fuck load of in jokes for other aussies.
its about time MCU stopped taking itself uber seriously