Civil War II Chronological Storytime

Time to see Civil War II as you've never seen it before. Every tie-in and related material, all put together in chronological order.
Many consider it the worst event in marvel history, but that was before it was presented like this.
I'll skip the most unrelated tie-ins, but they're all included in the download link.
Other chronological comics available: Seven Soldiers, Civil War I, Mignolaverse, Pax Americana.
Download:
mega.nz/#F!IAFyUQ7T!0xZ6xFZfK4SE6Ioxm6mdzA

>I'll skip the most unrelated tie-ins,
Which tie ins are those

Waste of time

Let's read some cool comics.

Spider-Man 2099
Gods of War
Agents of SHIELD (later part)
All-New Avengers
International Iron Man
I think that's it.

It'll be fun.

Carol was right.

STORYTIME OF PAIN--GO!!!

oh dear

Skiping prologue II, about tony's youth.

>fighting crime while wearing your irreplaceable family heirlooms

God I hate this woman.

The perfect bookend to pair with CW2 #8.

I'll also be skipping
Squadron Supreme
Deadpool
Wolverine
X-Men

i think that begs the question then of whats left?

Why?

The tie-ins by Ewing shows us that an event written by him would be terrific.

I think it's...
>A-Force
>Agents of SHIELD (pages)
>Captain Marvel
>Champions
>Choosing Sides (pages)
>Infinite Comics
>Deadpool (pages)
>Guardians of the Galaxy
>Infamous IM
>Invincible IM
>Mockingbird
>Ms Marvel
>New Avengers (pages)
>Nova
>Hellcat
>Power Man and Iron Fist (pages)
>Rocket and Groot
>Scarlet Witch
>Spider-Man
>Spider-Woman
>Acussed
>Fallen
>Awesome Hulk
>Ultimates
>Ultimates2
>Uncanny Avengers
>Thunderbolts
>Inhumans
Maybe some more.

I appreciate your work, but I doubt this event deserved your efforts

Thanks, but It was published all in the wrong order! This event most than most needed to be organized in order to be fully appreciated

I'm also working in a Rebirth/Watchmen chronological order, putting together every clue in the rebirth comics (and before rebirth).

You are a brave man user, thanks for doing this.

You know, at the end of the day, Civil War II wasn't really much of an actual civil war. Only one real battle between a bunch of heroes and after that pretty much everyone got over it and went back to business as usual. Say what you will, at least Civil War I had consequences and felt like an actual war with leaders, multiple battles, strategies, etc.

So they somehow knew they had the Inhuman gene? Come to think of it, why wasn't Kamala's mother affected by the mist?

It was an unusual event, for sure. It wasn't a war, but it DID have consequences, a lot, just not seen in the main title.
The thing is that the event had at least three books that have to be considered "main titles" in order to get what happened: Ultimates, Steve Rogers, and the CWII book, and most of the effects were seen in the tie-ins.
But yeah, the event had a lot of impact the universe. You'll see that most teams and friendships are destroyed at the end of the story.

It's pure speculation, I dont think they knew.
Also the mist didn't get inside Kamala's house.

>You'll see that most teams and friendships are destroyed at the end of the story.
No, not really. A few yes, but not all. After the event almost everyone gets along just fine.

Okay, not all, but a lot of them.

Great storytime for a sadly shit event. Thanks, OP.

I don't even get why the Champions quit the Avengers over Civil War II.

>Wanda loses Pietro
>Kamala loses Bruno
>Deadpool loses his Mercs for Money
>Carol loses Jessica
>The Ultimates disband
>The Avengers disband
>The Unity Squad disbands
>The Guardians of the Galaxy disband
Yes, user. Everyone touched by Ulysses sees his life ruined.

You don't need to do this, OP...
At least The Oath was legendary.

It wasn't really related to the war. It just happened after it. I had to include it for The Oath to make sense.

>>The Avengers disband
>>The Unity Squad disbands
>>The Guardians of the Galaxy disband
These 3 don't really have anything to do with the actual war or the Ulysses debate though.

So is Iron Man the only white male left in the Marvel Universe now? Not that it's a bad thing, I'm just trying to keep track.

Why
Aren't there better stories you can dedicate your time to
Did this wider focus improve it at all?

Now I'm trying to books you should do instead
Maybe the Infinity trilogy to hype up for the movie
Or AvX, I know it's not well liked but I enjoyed some of the tie-is

why OP, do you really want (you)'s that badly

>So is Iron Man the only white male left in the Marvel Universe now?
Of course not, Sup Forums lied to you. Just because there's more non-white males doesn't mean there's less white males.

The thing is, would those improve this way?
I think reading it like this changes Civil War II completely, it's an event that need it's tie-ins.

The Guardians disband because Ulysses gets Thanos caught and the Guardians decided not to tell Gamora. Furthermore, Iron Man's side in the war destroys the Guardians' ship.

The Unity Squad disbands because Ulysses tells Steve that his Squad is going to search for a mutant cure.

You're right about the Avengers, but I forgot the Squadron Supreme also disbands, so that makes up for it.

>Iron Fist
>Cable
>Hyperion
>Amazing Spider-Man
>Spider-Man 2099
>Daredevil
>Old Man Logan
>Angel
>Iceman
>Cyclops
>Young Beast
>Coulson
>Tony Stark
>Starlord
>Pietro
>Hercules
>Nova
>Doctor Strange
>Winter Soldier
>Inferno
>Human Torch
>Black Bolt
>Deadpool
Etc.

His black daughter from the future is Iron Man now

>The Guardians disband because Ulysses gets Thanos caught and the Guardians decided not to tell Gamora
That doesn't really feel like an organic consequence of the actual war though. Everyone on the GotG was on the same side

>The Unity Squad disbands because Ulysses tells Steve that his Squad is going to search for a mutant cure.
No, it's because Ulysses told Steve that the Unity Squad was going to team up with Sebastian Shaw and Toad in order to break into a military facility, and they did. Steve actually warned them not to do it beforehand.

>Iceman

That one PROBABLY isn't going to do well for the "there is no social justice agenda at Marvel Comics" argument.