This is such a good example of American prudishness

This is such a good example of American prudishness.
This scene would have worked so much better if she was naked in the tank. The rawness of it, the feeling of vulnerability, the invasion of privacy... etc

Such puritanical bullshit that they're terrified of naked preteens. Based European Cinema wouldn't have shied away from it. They've been doing naked kids since forever.

Ok

So is being a pedophile like a Sup Forums thing?

you know the shows are not high art right?

it is good but it is still a teen drama at its core

time for bed, Stephen

don't worry about friend. just don't let people know you browse this board

I think it's just the mods.

By that logic, all of Europe is pedo because they have no issue with that
it's called art, you cunt. you have to push boundaries

OP is probably a pedo but s/he's right.

Fucking pedo

Holy shit

Well in the movie that they ripped this scene from there was nudity

>I don't appreciate film
>I don't appreciate story

It's hilarious how hard ging and his old janny friends tried to scrub this Sup Forums from history

Euros are degenerate pedos though

Still going on. Sup Forums from 5 years ago was WILDLY different from what it is now.

Now I remember why I stopped coming here

I can see why people(redditors) claim baneposting saved this board

True, but try to imagine the scene from a viewpoint without prudish bias.

Why would eeebil goverment men give a fuck about whether a child was clothed or not in water?

Is this from Stranger Things? Because if so now I KNOW it's a rip off of Beyond the Black Rainbow.

>Highly advanced AI and automated missile systems
>Aren't designed to instantly drone strike anyone who post pro-pedophilic content

You seem to forget that the US is the country that, amongst many other things, went into meltdown over Janet Jackson's nipple, censored the plaque on the Pioneer spaceprobe in a documentary and censors the middle finger.

Exactly. Why would they give a shit? They obviously need the weights to keep her from moving underwater. So now they have a choice. Make her hold them in her hands so that everyone can see her naked, and the pedo audience such as your disgusting ass can jerk off, or throw together a suits with the weights in it.

Not to mention that this is not a fictional person. It's ACTUALLY a little girl. She would never agree to be filmed naked on set, I'm sure her parents wouldn't either and that's not even counting the laws it would (probably) be breaking.

>So is being a pedophile like a Sup Forums thing?
It used to be a joke and a way of keeping normies out
But then some autistic fags took it seriously and here we are

>"Hey, look everyone. I want to fuck kids!"

>"Joke's on them, I was only pretending to be degenerate."

clearly a copy of the nude scarjo scene from under the skin, which was great btw

but yeah, i agree: everything's better with nude cute girls