When you go over to netflix and chill and he puts on Tarkovsky

>when you go over to netflix and chill and he puts on Tarkovsky

Dick sucking time! Gotta reward him for such kino taste.

>tfw I'm listening to the Andrei Rublev score right now and auto-ejaculating from the raw divine power

>tfw no GF to watch Master and Commander with

That movie is way too kino for women. It's about a bunch of chads fucking up the French on the high seas with not a woman in sight. Ah, what a great time 1805 was.

haha yeah all that syphilis and gangrene, that shit ruled

But yes Master and Commander is high-tier kino. Peter Weir was robbed that year.

real talk. do girls actually like sucking dick? I can't imagine anyone enjoying putting smelly cock in your mouth and enjoying it.

>when you go over to netflix and chill and he puts on Teshigahara

Just do it doggy style so you both enjoy the film

Yes they do
t. girl

Ask yourself if eating pussy is enjoyable.

I did it once and found it really boring

protip

when you netflix and chill you put on awful movies or boring movies so you can make out or fuck. only an amateur would play a cozy flick. tarkovsky or herzog are great choices, as is bay shit.

more like brainlet and chill

You probably suck at it, eating pussy is about the girl anyway if she isnt getting off then yeah its boring

>when you go over to netflix and chill and he puts on capeshit

eating pussy is really beta it's the first step to being a cuck

Same thing.
t. femanon

Never eat out a non virgin

what did she mean by this

He wants to bore you out of your mind, so you want to fug instead.

It's not smelly if you wash it, user. You should try that sometime.

I made a girl watch under the skin the first time she came to my house to mess around. we sat through the whole thing before I fucked her

Women have bisexual tendencies, nothing surprising.

I watched the Spongebob movie like that with my highschool girlfriend

Good catch, did it last?

Ate pussy once, actually tasted like fish.
Yeah, dicks don't taste the same, but both are boring as fuck. Just fuck me up senpai.

does that mean men have cuck tendencies if a girl steals their gf

no it was just a summer thing before she started grad school. she claimed to like the movie though

Patrician choice. What are some other good movies to watch with a grill to get her in the mood

I made a different girl watch samsara the first time she came over, we only got like 45 minutes in though

I lost my virginity to Frozen. We'd watched Inside Out two days prior and then Zootopia the day after that. It was my suggestion to put it on because I genuinely like those films and I think their appeal is universal.

How was the sex?

Negative.

Dressed To Kill

>tfw made a girl watch Blade Runner 2049 twice on two seperate dates

sex was cool, vanilla but intimate. now I miss her

there's something satisfying about making girls sit through movies you know they won't like

When I had my ex over, I once put on The Godfather part 3 on to cover the noise since I was living at home at the time.
My dick went soft because I was more into the movie than her.

I never got to find out who tried to kill Michael and the Comission

You will go back to normal in a few minutes.

I know brah, nothing sad just nice memories

"A night of the Generals"
It has Peter O'Tool in it.

It's about a bunch of murdered prostitutes and the suspects are 3 Staff Generals in Warsaw in 1942 and in Paris in 1944.

Yeah she fell asleep the second time for a good 40 minutes but she didnt seem to mind kek

Master and Commander isn't even the best movie about a bunch of mates on a ship.

That would be Das Boot.

>over 3 hrs long
>takes places almost entirely underwater in the claustrophobic and anxiety inducing hull of a German U boat
>any single torpedo hit or mine will kill you and all your mates on board
>stuck with the same crew for the whole war, counting on everyone else to do their job for your survival
>tfw gf would never understand the feel of fighting for a lost cause in the worst situation on earth; clinging on to survival because you and your fellow mates are capable of so much better than war but the war must go on

Imagine being this much of a cuck.

Maybe that's because sexual things with women are pretty fucking boring.

> because women are really fucking boring
Ftfy

>lost cause
wasn't Das Boot set early in the war? although I guess it's arguable that Germany never could have won
makes the ending a lot less believable anyway

>junior year of college
>got super high with an insanely hot artsy girl
>roommate was out doing fuck knows what
>he has a big-ass TV and a baller sound system
>rented The Tree of Life
>watched it with her until the universe sequence
>she loses her shit and starts silently weeping into my shoulder
>crying with a shit-eating grin on my face because it's gorgeous and I know I'm laying the pipe tonight

Hook up with art girls, Sup Forums. They might lay down some bullshit the next day but if you find a film with top-tier gorgeous mise-en-scene and cinematography they will put out. Get high with them first.

weed makes me introverted as fuck and gives me puberty voice and also i doubt those so called artfag girls would like marketa lazarova

You gotta tell them it's an art film

yeah but i can only assume the limits of their artistic sensibilities is shit like under the skin

My girl gets horny during kids shows. Thinking of asking for a threesome.

what sad bait, no one even took it

It's probably easy to find them at college, but where tha fuck are you supposed to find one anywhere else?

All the "artsy" girls I've chilled with just want to get high and watch viceland and eat disgusting fake healthy shit. They are never in the mood for kino like Tarkovsky, Lynch or Bergman

I haven't been able to smoke weed with other people since I got out of highschool. High pitched voice and being very self-conscious now happens everytime...
It's good because I don't smoke anymore but bad bc had a lot of good memories of hanging out with friends/girls while high

Times change I guess

So go fucking bananas. They've clearly been dipping their toes into art cinema for the better part of a decade, toss their chunky asses in

Get them high and show them Vampyr

yeah it's fucking horrible, I still like smoking weed but I can only do it by myself now.

I have severe problems with weed too but I still smoke it socially because it makes me feel good. It's so easy to get trapped in your own head tho

>go to Halloween party
>everyone in costumes
>doing fine, having fun
>go out on back porch to smoke weed with 3 other people
>come back in completely zoinked
>start freaking out at how many people are there
>end up standing in the middle of the kitchen for half an hour not saying a word
>thinking about the season finale of the sopranos
>some fat chick dressed like a star trek character walks up to talk to me to try to talk
>I just mumble "cool costume" and walk away
>steal the rest of someones candy and go to the basement to eat it by myself

>Vampyr
I could barely stay awake during that film. It was so comfy it was like a warm blanket. If I could barely stay awake I think it would put a girl in a never ending coma

We must be into different women. Putting on Tarkovsky was why I got laid.

we got a nonce over here

Film I used years ago to seduce current gf was Badlands
She still brings it up occasionally, so I would recommend it

Drive

>girl I used to fuck still asks what movie it was we watched
>it was badlands
why do women love that movie so much? i think it's the scene where martin sheen kills spacek's father

I like it when my dick gets smelly, the head gets shiny and glossy, and I can smell the grut.

They're not artsy, they're women.

>gf
get out

Unironically fingered my first girl after we watched The Dark Knight.

I've always tried to ease girls into kino unless she is already into film

>Entry Level
Spielberg, Lucas, Jackson (Jurassic Park, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings)
>Intermediate Level
Scorsese, Tarantino, Nolan, Fincher (Goodfellas, Pulp Fiction, Inception/Memento, Zodiac)
>Advanced Level
Kubrick, Lynch, Refn, Kurosawa (2001, Blue Velvet, The Neon Demon, High and Low)
>Expert Level
Bergman, Antonioni, Altman, Russell (The Seventh Seal, Red Desert, The Player, Altered States)
>Pure Kino Level
Tarkovsky, Cassevettes, Benning, Brakhage (Mirror, Love Streams, 13 Lakes, Stellar)

Feel free to amend