We all knew but we just sat their idly and did nothing

>we all knew but we just sat their idly and did nothing

Why does Hollywood think this is something to brag about?

are you actually retarded or just pretending?

>Lena Dunham
Why would she be warned?

exactly what i was thinking
a guy preying on hot model tier actresses isn't going to glance her way twice

So they all knew, but said nothing and waited for other young people to get raped? They deserve to hang, also.

You can operate a device and figure out how to post here, but you don't know what the word 'brag' means. Amazing.

>NO YOU GUYS, WEINSTEIN DEFINITELY WANTED TO SLEEP WITH ME TOO
I don't buy it

You ever notice how the women shouting/complaining about men the loudest are always ugly?

Why do you think that is?

Is she honestly under the impression that this concerns us all? Fuck no 99% of males will never even get any power they could use to pressure females into sex.

Let the hollywood degenerates sort that shit out among themselves.

SHE wasnt warned I mean lets be honest, but others were. Ok, I got it

the only crime is that the dude who commuted the 'assault' is an fat ugly jew. the actresses had every chance to back out, i personally would suck a dick for a role in a movie, millions of dollars and a career in hollywood, i think there's more to this story though. maybe weinstien pissed off the wrong people or something, it's probably just alot of moral panic though.

>stay away from kevin spacey
>please molest me, older sister
>you look great and should ever be seen without clothes
>you're very smart and interesting
Things nobody has ever said to Lena Dunham.

Everyone knew Weinstein was a sleazeball, but I don't think they knew he was sexually assaulting anyone.

The general understanding previously was that he was trading consensual sex for his star-making influence, and that the starlets were generally on board with that arrangement assuming they got fame and fortune from it.

>I'M INVOLVED SOMEHOW GUYS! ME TOO! ME TOO! ARE YOU LOOKING?! LOOK AT ME!

>please molest me, older sister

Fo real this ugly pumpkin head is a total piece of shit. I wouldn't think twice about throwing an elbow her way if I knew I'd get away with it.

Fucking racist cunt, why didn't he rape us black woman too?

I hate how sjw's try to sugarcoat it by saying "she was a child herself!" When I was a young teen I knew not to fucking molest kids, what kind of excuse is that!?

Having gone to college in New York, I know several dozen girls who grew up there without the slightest idea of who Toback was. I find it hard to believe young girls were warned about a homosexual pedophile like Spacey, just saying.

wasnt one of the first public accusers black? I dont understand this at all

he did, there's 1 black chick.

dylan toback?!??

>and even spacey
Doubt.

>Everyone knew Weinstein was a sleazeball, but I don't think they knew he was sexually assaulting anyone.

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You certainly wouldnt be in any danger

Let's assume that everyone is telling the truth about all the abuse, etc.

By doing this "we all knew but didn't speak up" thing they reinforce themselves to eventually out everyone over time. Why? Because unspoken in that statement is "...and others."

It's insurance.

The really interesting thing is that this applies in reverse if they're not telling the truth. Seeking safety in weight of number of claims and sending a message not to fight back against the people being made examples of otherwise you could be next.

Either way it's a good move.

kek exactly what I thought of to-SHHHH

YES YES #METOO GUYS!!!!

And then to write about it in your book and treat it like its completely normal. Honestly only someone with cognitive dissonance would do that and not see how its kind of really fucked. Its as if she thought it was an example of feminism or something.

Nine star post

shame nobody warned her sister about lena dunham the fat troll

IM A FIVE STAR MAN

>The general understanding previously was that he was trading consensual sex for his star-making influence, and that the starlets were generally on board with that arrangement assuming they got fame and fortune from it.
You act as if that's not still the case. Where do you think Jennifer Lawrence's career came from suddenly?

Lena Dunham should be in prison.

Women love the idea of getting stuff for just sex

Women hate nothing more than a boss that doesn't give promotions for blowjobs, and that kind of boss is removed faster the one who slaps every girl on the butt

Women only acted prude and pure because rich handsome men wanted wives like that. Now they all want whires, so all women are whores

>jews rape gentile women

>Wow guys we have a WHITE CIS MALE problem

Oh it's unquestionably the case with some of them, don't get me wrong.

But listen to the tape of him with that model Ambra Gutierrez, clearly some of the women were having none of it and he wasn't about to take no for an answer. I don't think people knew that sort of thing was going on.

>Where do you think Jennifer Lawrence's career came from suddenly?
The echos around her name

dont u fukin shsh me u twat

A lot of those types like chubby Young boys. Dunham was just their type.

>hey, buddy, wanna go back to my suite?
>actually i'm a g-
>shut up. hey, why are you putting rocks in my pee hole?

God this creature is ugly

sorry, I was ju-SHHHH

Didn't she rape her younger sister?

She should have seen a psychiatrist, but instead the left wing only makes her think what she did was normal. If she ever has kids, I wouldn't be suprised that would encourage them to sexually experiment on each other.

He issued a specific denial of that claim. Not his normal one.

Maybe she'll adopt after she realises the lack of upkeep of her pussy and left it barren as fuck. I wouldn't be surprised, it'd give her serious brownie points if she adopts a coloured child, and people have a much easier time justifying their own molestation of their non-biological offspring.

>>He issued a specific denial of that claim. Not his normal one.
>Hey whoa whoa, now maybe I've done some weird shit, jerked off on some thighs, made 'em watch me shower, but I would NEVER, NEVER touch a nigger.

Too bad nobody warned her sister about her. Fat fucking child raping hypocritical planetoid of a cunt.

wow check you privilege sweetie her sister looks fine now

Jesus this image is so good, even better that she saw it and replied

>Baby

More like Not So Leana Ate An Entire Ham amirite?

While some of those men might have reached the level of sexual assault of another human being Lena Dunham is LITERALLY a rapist....

i heard the tape and he wasn't insisting that she fuck him. he was insisting that she go into his room because she was causing a scene in the hotel.

he came on to her at an earlier meeting, where he did touch her breast and she told him to stop and he did.

then she tried to make a scene with a recording device at his hotel but in public where she knew he'd freak out. and he was wrongly thinking if she went into his room he could talk her down and ask her to keep quiet for money or a role.

>she saw it and replied

If she was wearing a wire and this was true why wouldn't she go in the room to get more damning evidence?

because she got him to admit everything outside of the room. did you not hear it?
did you not understand what was said?

Collective guilt. If everyone knew and did nothing, no-one can be blamed. It's shitty reasoning, but it is one way for people to shift the responsibility off themselves.

Not that it excludes them from legal consequences, but it is more of a psychological thing to make you feel better about yourself, like telling someone that you are "praying for them".

And yet Lena herself, the woman who fucking cant shut her god damned mouth about anything, kept quiet.

Oh wait, its cause she herself is a fucking pedophile too! She came out to sexually assaulting her sister and stuffing rocks in her pussy but Liberals clapped like retards.

You're all welcome.

kek

lmao

>pot
>kettle
>black

This is like when Ted Bundy was calling all those killers sickos in his prison interview, only this is far more egregious.

>If we are to discern a general message about black women (and other women of color) from the product churned out by Hollywood, it is that they are not seen as leading role material, and that is intertwined with the idea that they are not desirable “trophies.”

How can this be real life?

Is this what happens when both your parents are liberal artists? I'm disgusted yet intrigued by her alien physical form.

>outspoken feminist
>"its what we all quietly understood and accepted"

user, she's a feminist. No one said she was smart

How in hell is it possible that Lena turned out to be the “prettier” sister?

Isn't this the same garbage bag full of oatmeal that sexually assaulted her younger sister on multiple occasions?

>and even Spacey

100% bullshit. Why can't this woman just get hit by a bus already.

The kid's face is what sells it for me

Kekky kekky ben afleccky

Zendaya did it willingly

Why do they think this is somthing to brag about.
they have to be shamed for letting Hollywood rape kind.

Thats a shop of Jonah Hill on the left, right?

Look at that fucking hair. She makes me want to throw up

Do they warn teenage boys about Lena Dunham?

>"How to tell everyone you're new" by user, 2017

>Lena Dunham talking about rapists
lol k

Because they aren't being raped?

She was totally involved, she's one of the abusers

Legit thought that was a guy

"I'm extremely jealous that I didn't get unwanted sexual attention so I'm going to kick up a huge fuss and get internet attention instead"

can we gas the kikes already

I keep asking but my friends just laugh like I'm kidding. I told my eleven year old nephew the "How do you get six million Jews into a car?" joke and boy did his mom and dad not appreciate that.

People will get tired of obvious Hollywood Judaism and Israel being greedy fucks. We're fresh into the turn of "Oh no they're treated so bad!" just give it time. We may never see it in our lives, honestly, but people will get sick of them whining and robbing people. They had their takeover a century ago, the pendulum will swing.

So would it had been better if he was raping black people too? Jesus christ

How do you get 6 million Jews into a car, user?

In the ashtray.