What are your symptoms, Sup Forums?

What are your symptoms, Sup Forums?

gay

nigger

Fatigue
Fever
Joint pain, stiffness and swelling
Butterfly-shaped rash on the face that covers the cheeks and bridge of the nose or rashes elsewhere on the body
Skin lesions that appear or worsen with sun exposure (photosensitivity)
Fingers and toes that turn white or blue when exposed to cold or during stressful periods (Raynaud's phenomenon)
Shortness of breath
Chest pain
Dry eyes
Headaches, confusion and memory loss

These aren't symptoms, but perhaps a psychologist may be able to provide some insight.
It's definitely lupus.

gay nigger

Move over old man.

Why don't you go hit puberty?

If you treat him for Lupus you'll destroying his kidney. Put him on broad spectrum.

so horny for pusy

i am lazy self-loathing loser
i think i have eye infection that chick had in season five where she was seeing world in worse light that she was supposed to

Wrong. It's sarcoidosis. Do a lumbar puncture to confirm.

How about we pump him full of rat poison and see if it cures any diseases that are, as yet, unknown to mankind?

I'm tired of your meddling, I'm prescribing hydroxychloroquine. No damage to organs and I don't have to agree with you.

You need 10mg of Nevada. Some places in Nevada allow prostitution.

You need 20mg of set some goals or get laid.
Additionally getting a physical exam may address the eye.

Wrong, too. Where'd you get your practicing license? I'm giving him a brain biopsy.

Severe rectal trauma
Itchy foreskin
Scrotal lesions
...the usual

>House looks shocked, then smiles
>next scene is Cuddy sprinting into the operating room to stop House but it's too late

Well, I'd suggest a physical exam but you'd probably enjoy it. Instead, kidney biopsy & lumbar puncture.

I'm recommending the two of you enter quarantine until this case of dubs settles down.

What's that John?
An outbreak of dubs in Uttoxeter?

Is this good? They've been shilling it on Aussie tv

My penis is the size of a pringles can.

Is that a bad thing? I guess it's bad if you're a single Pringle.

It's hard to meaningful relations when everybody treats you like a sideshow attraction at the fuck circus.