Based

Based

Should have been Lupita, Beyonce can't act worth shit. Guessing Nala will have more songs this time around.

>no Idris Elba

You had ONE FUCKING JOB Disney!

>Pumba played by a white
The only role that needs a black actor is given to a white.

> all black and/or Jews with a token beta liberal cuck

(((Disney)))

wow that has got to be the most diverse cast ever

dont care.
more bothered about the guy ritchie version of Aladdin. (really hope he isn't limited on his style)

>John Oliver instead of rehiring Rowan Atkinson

>FUCKING JOHN OLIVER.

>pic related

>seth rogen as pumbaa
>but not james franco as timon

ONE JOB

Feel sorry for Rowan Atkinson.

Shitty John Everything Wrong with the World Oliver can go fuck himself.

>casting black people as animals

based hollywood

John Oliver makes perfect sense as a shittalking parrot though.

>the most intelligent animals are played by white people.

Why is a remake even necessary? The original isnt even that old and still holds up really well.

>beyonce
like that you've lost me

Beauty and The Beast remake and Jungle Book remake made a billion dollars each

I thought they were making a live action version like beauty and the beast.

Why is Sup Forums so perpetually anally perturbed about black voice actors in a kids movie?

i can't even fathom in my right mind how retarded blacks are and the horeshit whites that pander to them

Franco doesn't have the proper tone for Timon

ok but consider this

I'm not Sup Forums but it bothers me that they try so hard to be progressive by making everyone black and ignore the fact that they're excluding all the other races because they won't cry about racism. It's the hypocrisy and blatant pandering that I find bothersome.

There are no humans in The Lion King. It's going to be CGI like The Jungle Book remake.

Where was she running to?

>Story set in Africa
>Majority black actors
>not checking out

Honestly, I don't give a shit. It is a movie with talking animals, it doesn't matter that much.

Please you cant make this shit up, I originally thought that image was just a cheap Sup Forums bait but now the memes have become reality.

holy fuck that was nice

what asian marital art teaches spinning back fists?

Won't stop these people from getting triggered about the cast dude.

Why didn't the Jungle Book have a majority Indian cast then?

WE

At this point I don't know if they're triggered by racial implications or if it's just the spam.

>Seth Rogen as Pumba
>Timon not played by James Franco

What the fuck were they thinking?

WUZ

I thought that was Oprah on the top right and Childish Gambino was next to her.

>the smart animals are played by kikes

what did (((they))) mean by this?

It should have, sort of? Meh, I don't care in this case. Mowgli was Indian, and that's what matters. imo, animal voices are animal voices, and it doesn't detract from the realism of the story, considering it was written by a racist brit. This isn't like Gods of Egypt where the immersion is kind of ruined.

Remakes are never necessary.

making money is necessary otherwise we would all be dirty communists

Whats up with the WE WUZ ca
st ?

they are another type of SJW at this point, they've replaced whatever they were fighting basically

>almost 100% diverse
Now that's what I call progressive

Did they get Whoopie back for the Hyenas?

>black man playing a crazy ,lunatic, violent monkey

why is this allowed?

You might as well be a communist if making money is all you care about.

>movie about african animals
>starring african animals

Makes sense to me

>You might as well be a communist if making money is all you care about.

what did he mean by this?

lyl

>Meh, I don't care in this case
not him but better luck next time

Africa isn't all black people. Where are the middle eastern actors which make up a massive chunk of the continent's population? There is also a sizable number of Chinese who live there now.

Isn't that what the political systems are for, so that the suits can make money out of people?

Yaaas slay! Let's just skip 2018

>it's doesn't matter much
then why do you care?

THE WHITE MAN SO CRAZY HE PLAY ALL THE KOOKY ROLES

>guy ritchie version of Aladdin
wait wait - fucking wait. Is this really about to happen cause it sounds like a train wreck waiting to happen, I like his films but he hasn't made a good one in years. Alddin doesn't need any "stop-to-slow motion" guy richie edits

she was great in Goldmember actually

the man from u.n.c.l.e. was quite good tbqh

Why do you think this? She added nothing at all.

LIONS

>Rogen
>White

Why is everybody mad about this?

Is it? I might watch if I can find a good quality one. Still a guy ritchie fan but I will not watch Marvel presents: King Arthur: Legend of the Sword

karate

King Arthur was an insult of a flick, UNCLE on the other hand was rather fun

>I don't like this so I must blame the jews

rly makes me think

shalom

It was wrong in the thread you copied it from (word for word) and it's still wrong now, retard.

well first off its a pointless fucking remake

Jews are statistically the highest IQ race so it's accurate

indeed you posted it again

shadilay!

fucking kike

fucking this. I'm glad they're lording over us. wouldn't have it any other way

you should be. Whites would just destroy the world if left to their own devices. They're more capable than blacks but are too reckless and lack strategic foresight. You get shit like WW1 with whites which would have never happened under Jewish rule

Not even close. Maybe you should check from a source that isn't jewish.

fucking neckbeard

How about Richard Lynn, a racial realist and white nationalist?

He came to the conclusion that Ashkenazi Jewish IQ, 113, is the highest average IQ in the world

and now the excuses begin

"race realists" love to talk about whites vs blacks but chimp out and go into denial mode when it's whites vs Jews

btfo

Also it seems jews are easily triggered.

I've been loving watching these Vladposters get fucking pwn'd over and over and over again. Looking forward to the US shutting down all these botnets and paid shills.

Why?

>kekistan

Is this the absolute epitome of cringe?

answer that yourself
if you can

The point is to do a modern interpretation of a beloved film and perhaps introduce it in a manner that younger children will enjoy, given not all kids consume classic 2D media.

Is it going to be a VR experience or what?

No, it's going to be stylized 3D/live action blend supposedly.

Ah, I thought we would get Donald Glover trying to sound like a little kid for the first half of the movie.

Now you're just making it sound worse.

They showed us the opening at D23. Fucking epic. Sent chills down my spine. Could have just been the opening song though but still

Reminder that if Disney made a live action film of Snow White or whatever and had three black actors, POL would have a shit fit.

I'm sure it'll be shit but it isn't pointless. "It's pointless" and "I hate niggers" seem to be the only reasons given for why this thing is bad.

Franco has too deepva voice though. Don't really get the casting of Billy Eichner either though... Timon never struck me as a flamboyantly gay character. And yes, I know Nathan Lane is extremely gay.

John Oliver as Zazu is insanely perfect. Hell, he looks exactly how a human version of Zazu would look like.

How is Glover a lead VA? He can't do a good VA, he's a mumbling retard.

I'm sure it'll be pointless and shit.

>make my Jewish movie that ripped of an anime white again

How are you spouting retarded shit without knowing that he voice acted like 2 show before?