In Norse mythology, Heimdallr is a god who possesses the resounding horn Gjallarhorn...

>In Norse mythology, Heimdallr is a god who possesses the resounding horn Gjallarhorn, owns the golden-maned horse Gulltoppr, has gold teeth, and is the son of Nine Mothers. Heimdallr is attested as possessing foreknowledge, keen eyesight and hearing, is described as "the whitest of the gods" and keeps watch for the onset of Ragnarök while drinking fine mead in his dwelling Himinbjörg, located where the burning rainbow bridge Bifröst meets heaven.

Other urls found in this thread:

therealjewsareblack.com/lessons.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EBdk5hDadYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He did a good job, thought he played the quiet badass well.

Kenneth "Cuck in the turtleneck" Branagh
I fucking hate it when the director of a series debut makes a shitty decision and future directors who would never have done such a thing are forced to roll with it.

This.

Bronze ain't shit brown. Are niggers reta- nevermind.

>"feet like burnt bronze"
>not brown
Y'all need some education
therealjewsareblack.com/lessons.html

Whitest in this instance meaning brightest. As in, smartest. It's a mistranslation.

WE WUZ KANG UH KANGS N SHIT

I liked his look in Ragnarok. His outfit was really cool.

>smacks lips
So you is saying that we was Heimdall and shit?

>therealjewsareblack
ayy
When are they going to stop this shit? Next they'll tell me Mayans were also fucking black.

ayo hol up.
so you is be sayin.
that (((we))) wuz jews n shiet???

Hownu.ru
youtube.com/watch?v=EBdk5hDadYE

>blocked in yurop
mmmmmm really washes those almonds

Tired of this black

You speak Old Norse do you?

>mfw its because there mean to muslims

t.bugman

Because Blacks are no longer minorities.
What a insanely weird timeline.

faggot

yes.

OP is also bullshit because there are also tons of stuff in the comic that bears no resemblance to either the poetic or prose edda. The comic just took the characters and the general idea for it's basis.

It's funny that SJWs got just as butthurt about 300 and herodotus' histories from the other side.

HEY STRING!!! WHERE THE FUCK IS WALLACE??

>Bronze ain't shit brown
Tell that to literally every "white" nationalist

this desu
i liked him

who gives a fuck about manchild capeshit movies?

stop roleplaying as a white you fucking amerispic

who cares, its Idris Elba. Are you better than Idrid Elba irl ? No ? then you are not allowed to complain about Idris Elba.

take my upvote good sir XD

Let's improve representation by erasing white people from their own culture! Why would we bother to make any films about African culture when we can just slot a brown person into a white role? Plebs will eat that shit up. - Hollywood

>Everything is reddit or jewish
Oooy veyy comrade !

>son of nine mothers

Even as a god he has no father.

DONALD DRUMPF KKK
RACIST SEXIST ANTIGAY

>Perfect girls don't exi-

Jesus was from Nazareth.

He wouldve looked like a sand nigger.