What's next for her career?

Only 25 yo
N
L
Y
Y
O

God that movie sucked ass.

She is playing tonya the ice queen. what have you been doing with your life?

It was docu-tainment. Not bad though for being informative while trying to spell things out to the brainlets. Wonder how frustrated the creators were that US audiences clapped at the end of the film, but took no pragmatic political actions.

not much man you?

Not that hard to believe, for me. I was in Junior High and people thought I was going to College. Some people just look more mature.

An Oscar for playing Tonya Harding

>when the government forces banks to give loans below their internal standards and then everyone blames the banks for giving those loans out

g-good, how about you?

I see you are a man of culture.

Ausfag here. She was horrible in everything she was in here. Why do you yanks love her so much?

>i dont understand how mortgage backed securities work

I want to fuck her

She sucks alot of dick

Are you fucking kidding? Bitch looks at least 35

she showed her pussy like right away

Imagine if this was her body

Have you seen the woman? She looks literally flawless. Sure, like every woman on the planet that's partly make-up, but even without it, she's above and beyond most women. She has that old-school elegance where she's simply beautiful not "hawt".

>Best Picture nominee

>watch it A

This tbqh, I Tonya actually looks good

>same age as me
>still feel like a teenage boy
:(

Have you tried changing your dress code? Working out a bit? You'll be surprised what they can do for you.

I want normies to leave

Well she looks mature as fuck for her age. She looked like a 30 year old bimbo when she was a teenager.

She looks generic as fuck

>taking care of yourself
>normie
Not all of us ae NEETs, user.

But those are the best women, user.

watching a woman like that and knowing she reach where she are and has what she has ridding on the dick of men really fucking MAKE ME HARD

I don't agree. She might not be a "bombshell" with huge tits and ass, but she's got that 50s beauty going on. She's elegant and symmetric. That's far more rare than thots you pump & dump.

Goddamn I'm old

I don't know about you guys, but i would marry her and ejaculate inside of her

I agree with this post

padded thighs

I'd store fresh goods and juice inside her if you know what I'm saying

post her pussy

Good. I like it when people agree with me.

Kill yourself. It was a good film. You're just too stupid to have understood it.

I bet you love Gal Gadot, huh?

She's the same age as ASR? Seriously?

>DELET THIS

Relateable.

Imagine if she had Jamie Presslys body

You should come to Australia.
She is pretty much the same as most of our women.
If you have an accent they will fuck you till they break your dick off.

I find them very average.. part of the reason I prefer Chinese girls.

>You should come to Australia.
> I prefer Chinese girls.

spoken like a true melbourne cunt LOL

Wasn't she born like 4 or 5 years earlier when she was acting in Australia?

this guy has good advice. start lifting. there's no excuse at 25 for being a scrawny prick

I'm Greek, but my dad is Greek-Australian. They left the country due his uncle harboring an illegal... I never said they were smart... I've been meaning to visit the family there someday, so we'll see.

No accent, as I had a private teacher who grew up in South Africa, so I developed a quasi-British Accent early on.

god i wanna suck her ass

I don't lift myself these days (no time for gym when you're a Physics student), but I still watch what I eat and keep up with certain exercises. I'm not bulking as much, but at least I'm lean and ripped.

>desert aryan goddesses everywhere
>the convict still prefers ugly stinky gooks
If I could exile your disgusting race to Australia all over again, I would

Ugh, 2 Brown.

>he doesn't know what tan is
shitskin unironincally confirmed

Nah, those of us who are too white don't tan. I'm from the North and from families who never mixed, therefore I'm so white that I just get sunburns. Brunettes can look good with a tan, but natural blondes must be pale-white, otherwise they look like abnormalities.

Keep on confirming you're not white. Most whites are perfectly able to tan, with no brown or black blood anywhere in sight. The problem for most pale whites is that they don't spend much time outside - you first need to burn your skin red before it actually starts generating melanin.

Not everybody is the same user. I can't tan. My dad can't tan. My grandpa can't tan. They work all day in the sun, and they've just turned into a burned reddish color.

dunno. Who is it?

>She is pretty much the same as most of our women.
>I prefer Chinese girls.
kek

>prefer chink

Might be Irish, then. Celts have problems with tanning, but Celts are not the blondest of races either. Northern Euros (germanics, some finns, some balts, some slavs) are very often blonde but also tan easily. I used to think I can't tan but then I worked a few summers in construction and quickly found that I simply hadn't been spending enough time in the direct sunlight. If you think blonde with tan looks like shit you're probably thinking artificial jersey shore tier shit. If you would've actually seen qt country girls in the summer you'd know it just gives them a much more playful, healthy look.

Margot Robbie.

I'm not Irish, I'm Greek, it's just that my father's side comes from the North, and my mother's from the Greek Settlers of Asia Minor, who fled here after the Genocide. My mother tans, and pretty much most people around me are tanned, but I just don't. I'm just cursed with the shit tier dark-brown hair and brown "puppy dog" eyes.

As for tanned blondes, I see them around here, and it just doesn't mix well for me.

>my father's side comes from the North,
Believe it or not, there are no indigenous white people in Australia. If the best you can come up with is "the north", they've probably been on that godforsaken continent for a long time - which would just increase the chances that they're Irish or Scots.

You 'roos are honestly great at putting on american accents. An aussie could land any role in america if they look good enough.

I'm not talking about... Australia user. I'm talking about Greece. My father's side is from the North, and historians place these people as descendants of the Dorians. My mother's side is from Asia Minor, which are more commonly thought to be Ionians in origin.

I'm not pretending to have an entire tree mapped out, but I'm whiter than most around me, and I can't tan, so based on what I know and my family, it's my best guess why.

Obvious Photoshop

drinking REAL piss

>Margot Robbie

Ohhh. Funny: She's obviously hot, but her face is just so generic – if generically beautiful – that I never recognize her "out of context", i.e. post a scene from "The Wolf of Wall Street" – Yeah, it's Margot Robbie, a scene from "Shit Squad" – of course, Margot Robbie... but otherwise...

Used to have the same problem with January Jones when she was still all the rage. Generic blonde bombshells obviously cause some form of prosopagnosia in me.

>I'm talking about Greece. My father's side is from the North
Oh, disregard, then.

Weren't ancient Macedonians (aka ancient northern Greeks) known as sort of the Greek version of rednecks?

>Generic blonde bombshells
...only exist on tv, thanks to survivorship bias. There's nothing generic about them in reality.

There are hundreds of pics of her, it's not photoshop. Enji Night is her name.

If you grow up around tanned blondes they're nothing special. Rare globally makes them look good on camera. Its all puss-puss. You like what you like.

Kek.

Is there a picture or video of Margot Robbie touching another girl's feet? (Other than the one interview with Cara in front of a green background)

It's a weird fetish of mine

i will be using my cock to make her asshole gape. then she will tattoo one of my toes.

Don't expect most girls to look like Margot Robbie. That guy's full of shit.