Is this worth watching? If so, which seasons/episodes?

Is this worth watching? If so, which seasons/episodes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5AiExKtq7Nk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Look up the individual story lines (you'll be able to find lists of the episodes) and watch those, you can probably even find a list of them in chronological order. It's a much better experience than watching it straight through. But yeah, I recommend it.

Plenty of guide online and I know someone will post this.

Now, I'm not a big fan of SW, at least the movies, but I think the CW is the best thing that ever came out from the franchise

and all of season 6 except episodes 8 and 9 (they're Jar Jar episodes)

no

its for children

Thank you user. This is just what I need

Don't bother. Watch this instead.

Would've been helpful if they labeled the honourable mentions as well

Moot point if you've watched any Star Wars anything after Disney's acquisition

actual cartoonkino, the only people who care about 3D clone wars are underage

better than the prequels

they are, the numbers are next to the episode name, plus the arcs are really easy to identify they have the name of the arc in their titles

>The silent episode that's about a group of clones infiltrating an anti-spacecraft gun tower

which one is that?

This, the Mace Windu episode on Dantooine is amazing

the whole 2d clone wars was so good because it had such minimal dialogue and conveyed most of its story through visuals and musical cues

that scene in the first episode where anakin is in his starfighter and waves to Padme as Across the Stars plays does more for their relationship than NO I AM SO IN LOVE WITH YOU or I DON'T LIKE SAND ever did

or watch both and enjoy both for what they individually bring to the universe without being a condescending douche.

Every single maul episode , as well as the mortis episodes and the Kenobi undercover episodes should come with high recommendations and above honorable mention-tier.

Or any of the prequels desu. Literally made for babies.

>Season 1 consisted of 10 episodes, lasting 3 minutes each.

WTF that's not a series, that's about the length of an average youtube vid

So aside from the eps from the pic what others would you recommend?

fuck off with your badly drawn dragon ball fanfiction

TCW started in 2008.

should I just watch those and skip the rest?

Chapters 2&3. Best part of a very solid show imho.

The first 3 seasons are decent.
The last ones are great.

So aside from the one's that i already mentioned. S1 is almost entirely skippable except for the few episodes regarding clones who, i feel are among the the strongest elements of the series. The political intrigue episodes are worth a watch if you are into that sort of thing but they're passable if you're not. The mandalore plots are important to Kenobi's arc.
the zillo beast is entertaining if not essential-tier. Heroes on both Sides should be essential tier fr the perspective and character development it offers. Corruption and assassin are ok if you care about kenobi. The Mortis arc is just straight up fantastic storytelling and lore building if youre into that, even though i wouldnt mark it as essential. The Obi wan undercover arc is fantastically conceived and executed. And
EVERY Darth Maul episode is imperative. The
Onderon Arc is solid because it introduces a character that's in Rogue One. Youngling arc is ok. Everything from S6 is incredible and a must watch except the jar jar episodes.

>tfw Disney pulled the plug when it started to be absolute kino
youtube.com/watch?v=5AiExKtq7Nk