inb4
>her

>her

>her

>her

it?

Well, Aku has daughters now.

So probably.

Why didn't Aku just kill Jack in his sleep?

If he did that he'd miss out on that sweet samurai dick

I don't understand.
Explain pls.

The green lady is Aku in disguise. Jack probably gave her the D before knowing

BALLS
DEEP,
SAM-MOO-RAI!

Never trust a green skin.

Shit, I never thought about it before, but this is starting to make... actually, no, that still doesn't make sense, but it's the best explanation for Aku having kids aside from mitosis or just kidnapping and fucking a random woman.

Because Jack is the only being Aku respects. He's the Batman to his Joker.

>having a child with the person you despise
>Use it against them
FOOLISH

>Jack and Ikra get close by the fire
>Slowly, Jack begins making the moves
>Ikra, being Aku, doesn't know jack shit about human intercourse aside from being an outsider and finding it odd
>Eventually gets to the point where the two are actually having sex, and upon orgasming she screams "SA-MOO-RAAAAAAAIIIIII" in the Aku voice
>Jack shouts "AKU" upon realizing
>Ikra's head turns all the way around to face Jack, and has Aku's face
>"FOOOOOLISH SAMURAI, IT WAS ALL MY PLAN TO PUT THE FEAR OF INTIMACY IN YOUR HEART"
>Aku flies away, having successfully covered up the fact that his cover was blown by him orgasming

Could somebody tell me the season and episode so I can jerk o- watch it?

FOOOOLISH SAMURAI YOUR MAGIC SWORD FAILED TO PLEASE THE GREAT AKU

He's the embodiment of evil and would much rather Jack's spirit be crushed.

It's symbolic and shit.

I want to point out he did this shit, this EXACT SHIT, again in the comic and Jack fell for it AGAIN.
Aku is a sick fuck.

That's so fucking weird I just started the show and finished this episode.
GET OUT OF MY HEAD

And yeah they totally fugged

nah a random women wont do
Aku need jack mighty seed so she could produce more mini jack

yeah, "fell for it"

G-guys stop they aren't even femboys
You can't all be this gay

Samurai Jack S1 Ep6 – Jack and the Warrior Woman

It ain't gay if it's with a demon, is it?

aku is genderless nigga
fuck, evil women as antagonist and has a thing for main char is hot man
which is also rare

Are you a moron? How could it be gay if Aku has a female body?

>implying aku is genderless
Then jack off to his demon form then, you gay niggas. If a guy gets shape shifter powers and shape shifts into a hot girl, it's still gay

aku is not a guy, he just chose a "male" from because it's more intimidating

>literally a totem-like figure with defined shoulders
>male
How?

Male+female= straight

Everything else could be brushed under the individual personality carpet. Or are you going to say that certainly personality traits are incompatible with a body of a particular sex? It's SEXUAL orientation, not GENDER orientation.

Moron.

>if someone looks like a hot chick, what straight guys are attracted to, you're gay for being attracted

So you don't think it would be gay to fuck Aku as he is in his original form?

If a shapeshifter looks like a hot chick for a little bit, but chooses his main form to be a guy with a man voice then it's gay.
Stop looking for excuses to fuck guys and be "straight"

Not really. Eldritch creatures kinda count as genderless in my book so that would be... well, bi, maybe. Or pan. Is there a term for attraction to nb people? If so, I'd stick to that.
Aku with tits though counts rather as hetero, if Aku presents as female and Jack is attracted to that. On that note Aku saw no problem with referring to himself s female when as Ikra or as Little Red Hood.

Anyone who'd turn that down because it ain't straight is a bitch who can't handle sweet demon love.

That's literally the same dumb point you made previously. Just stop typing and start thinking up good reason why you wouldn't want to fuck a hot attractive lady. Better yet, don't even bother, because there is no good reason, unless you're a faggot. Faggot.

Because aku rarely goes after jack himself, he sends other to kill him
Also because jack is probably trained in poliphasic sleep or another technique, he trained all over the world after all

GAY

I ain't denying that when I could get the kinkiest demon sex ever.

Origin of daughters was already officially revealed.

It's from women that worship Aku and just give up their children to him as a ritual. None are actually his children.

>disbelief

Because Jack would just wake up and we all know what will happen next. Jack will swing his sword, Aku will fly away and probably say something like "I'll be back, samurai," and then he'll flutter off over the horizon and they won't see each other for about a week. And then they'll do the same thing all over again.

... Donald Trump is a bad president