Tommy Shelby, I'm Aberama Gold

>Tommy Shelby, I'm Aberama Gold

Great, another horrible accent on that show.

At least we have an Irishman playing an actual Irishman for once

Shit I thought it was Stephen Graham in the trailer but it's Aiden Gillen lmao.

Cillian Murphy is playing a Brummie m8.

>Cillian Murphy is playing a Brummie m8.
I mean like Grace being an English chick playing an Irish one
Also old Sam, although he was technically born in Nord Iron, still counts as Kiwi

>Stephen Graham
He'd fit right into Peaky Blinders.

Best girl

Exactly. He was alright in Taboo.

So we getting Hannah Reid/London Grammar doing the soundtrack or what? I could live with that tbqh.

I want to cuddle the dutchess bros

You mean the qt Russian? She was cool, I really enjoyed that subplot, although the third season as a whole was pretty messy

Yeah, she is really cute

Horrible TV show. Tommy Shelby is a Mary Sue .

Is that the mercenary? The masked man?

>loved boardwalk empire
>people said this was the british BE
>couldn't get through the first episode because it ended up being a musical
what the fuck

More like British Sons of Anarchy.
He is literally Jax.

I'm a fan of most of the artists whose songs are used in the series, and even I think that the music is WAY overused for the most part. Makes the show feel way too edgy and over-the-top.

I just wish they had used anything other than Red Right Hand, the only Nick Cave song I really hate
The PJ Harvey cover was nice, though
Otherwise I have no problem with the soundtrack and feel it suits the style they're going for
It would suck so much if it had been just another BBC period drama

Please let him share a scene with Hardy

mhmm

So KINO pair is back.

top tier theme song

So both Bane and CIA were actually (((merchants))) all along?

Aiden's character is actually a gypsy, or a Traveller at least

Sometimes the music works just fine. It's certainly annoying to have to hear the instrumental refrain from Red Right Hand several times an episode (this happened at least once) in addition to it being the theme. Granted, as you said, I guess it would be worse to have a dull period drama typical of BBC. I still enjoy the show enough to keep watching, though it did slump a little last season. Hoping that things will start picking up come season 4.

Do pikeys have names like "Gold"?

Anyway, why did the kikes pick a white big guy to play them? Should've gone for a weasely rat type

>It's certainly annoying to have to hear the instrumental refrain from Red Right Hand several times an episode (this happened at least once)
The bit where it played right after Campbell met the Ulster volunteers was already on the nose, but literally namedropping in the dialogue was just too far

If they actually make some sort of reference will it be kino or just too forced at this point?

season 3 finale is fucking tense as shit lads