Why does he trigger you so much?

Why does he trigger you so much?

He doesn't.

The plot does.

mostly non-Americans shitposting

He doesn't, but as far as pairing Max with Lucas goes... They have no chemistry and you can tell. Max has more chemistry with Mike than with either Lucas or Dustin. I dont know if it was intentional or just shitty acting

He doesn't, and was a decent character. People are angry that the jews took a nice nostalgia inducing show and turned it into typical pro-miscegenation bullshit.

He doesn't, bad writing does. I liked the "Winston isn't even a scientist"-scene.

y-yeah i-its t-t-the p-plot
haha
im not even from Sup Forums but its the plot
hehe

He's an annoying niglet
t. ethnically diverse person

He doesn't, because I'm not a whiny Sup Forumstard.

>please whip me

He's alright, but him "getting the girl" is ridiculously forced

Max was a shit character who did nothing to impact the plot. I don’t really give a shit who her love interest is.

why did the nazi joke triggered everyone?
I thought it was steve being stupid thinking all germans are nazis

He and the ginger girl only trigger Sup Forums and their stupid white genocide guff.
There is another population of beta males who are viscerally upset by a black 12 year old kissing a white 12 year old (but not the reverse) because that rules them out from putting themselves in that situation.

I thougt they had great chemistry, it was almost natural. The subjective mind I guess.

They have autism
They cannot comprehend someone, the shows creators, doing something that they do not like or disagree with
I am going to post this picture every time I see one of their retarded whining threads

that "chemistry" is called being playful
you're one of those people that analyses every interaction with women thinking they might like-like you, right?

Sup Forumskas are the worst. Bunch of social losers, I hope they find peace within themselves one day.

Because white nationalists are ironically the snowflakiest of all the snowflakes

he literally looks like a monkey

Winston got shafted in the original movie
There was supposed to be all this background material about him serving in Vietnam, paramedic, construction worker, etc that all got cut

WE

>that "chemistry" is called being playful
Yeah exactly her interactions with Mike feel more playful and interesting than with Lucas. They were trying to make it cute with this whole stalker thing but I'm not convinced

Will you ever come up with an insult of your own?

Don't need to be original to be right, user.

Boring character that doesn't have an arc in S1 and the one he gets in S2 feels forced and out of played/

WUZ

KANGZ

N SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIETTT
ACK ACK ACK ACK *wheezes* DEADASS BAKA

VENKMANZ

check'd and kek'd

No because it doesnt make sense. Snowflake doesnt mean "sensitive person" it alludes to leftists obsession of presenting themselves as individuals by putting on labels that turn them into victims.

He's a nigger

IT WAS TOOTHLESS' TURN

Its a term which has evolved in a very short amont of time. You claim leftists are the only one that claims victimhood, while white losers are marching the street with gayass torches, parading their insecurities like a mark of honour. They are labeling themselves as someone who is losing a race war which does not exist, they are labeling themselves as victims and by your logic they are snowflakes. What else would you call it?

Because I don't like the look of him.

How many relationships that young have real chemistry?

At least you are honest.

ROMANZ AND SHIEETT

Idk man. Probably most of them

>he watches for the plot

lmao at ur life

inb4 "I'm not mad, I'm not mad!"

>hating the token generic black friend

Is it just because he hooked up with the ginger?

So just like your kind in here

He's just fucking annoying as hell a living caricature.
People have shit posted about him way before season two

And what is "your kind"? You guys throw that shit around as soon as anyone opposes the omnipresent SJW agenda in todays media. Not everyone is a racist just because they dont like propaganda.

>Snowflake doesnt mean "sensitive person"
Actually it does it's a retard who simply can't calm down practically is mad about everything constantly takes absolutely everything way too personal. Don't like the same movie he did? Well the individual gets about as butthurt about it as if you insulted his father.

A hint: it rhymes with trigger

Nope

there were no niggers in indiana in the suburbs in the 80s

He doesn't, he's just a kid. All the mentally ill morons that complain are retards that want to have sex but don't, so they lash out at anything. Be nice to them

You'll know when you're enjoying the sharp, almond taste of Zyklon in the back of your throat.

>Snowflake as a slang term involves the derogatory usage of the word snowflake to make reference to people. Its meaning has varied, but may include a person who has an inflated sense of their own uniqueness, has an unwarranted sense of entitlement, or is easily offended and unable to deal with opposing opinions.

>displacing white people in their own countries with third world immigrants
>not a slow race war

>Some guys with Walmart torches

Vs

>A group of people who pay little to nothing in taxes and create a out of proportion of crime

Also the alt-right (the actually white pride very far right) movement is a direct result of liberal identity politics claiming "Whites have no culture. You are all racist. Black people was kangz. Victomz are good". Then some white people just said "Fine. We will do the same. "

Please shush

Because the character is annoying and the kid can't act to save his life. He didn't bother me in season one, but he was a bona fide lead character in season 2.

The entire victom power comes from leftist marxist idealogy. Because you can no longer say its worker vs the elite (you could but college kids don't want to work. And most workers live normal nice lives)

So the left created the victom vs oppressor fight. Where victimhood is seen as good. Victomhood is a virtue. So a poor trans black does have objective rights over a working white male.

Shit goes back. In Russia for example they treated rapists and murderers with more respect then political prisoners. Because according to marxism a criminal is only bad because of society.

Snowflake is just a way of explaining how marxism rewards Victomhood. Some college kids outright say it. Promote lazy behavior. Want hand outs. Won't listen to people of specific races. And will list every reason they are oppressed.

Because it's 2017
People unironically get triggered by killing Nazis and KKK in Wolfenstein

Steve was unironically in the right when he said that.

If him and max weren't such shit characters I might actually care enough about them to get triggered by the forced diversity

Yeah, really letting off fash collaborators and making the Official Hero of the show look like a dipshit for no reason

I'm sure all those Germans who never questioned the smell of burning flesh really appreciated the comic relief though