What were they thinking?

What were they thinking?

They did it to piss YOU off specifically.

I thought them having a fling was believable enough.

Did you like this episode?

Comedy Central futurama is worse than zombie Simpsons

Meh. Indifferent.

I don't understand why they needed to make it Amy and Bender when they very easily could have made it be Bender and some other human woman, or even made it where Human alien marriage was illegal and have Kif and Amy deal with it.

Besides it was a shitty commentary on Gay marriage anyway that's probably already outdated.

Can't believe they ran out of ideas for this show that they had to resort to modern political commentary

>being this fucking wrong
b8 for sure

>have Kif and Amy deal with it.
Weren't the broken up because Amy banged Zap in one of the movies?

Everything post-cancellation was garbage except for the first and last movie; and even the last one was kind of tiresome.

I'd also like to know the hacks who thought the "x is actually a robot" plot twist was so good, they had to use it in multiple episodes.

>What were they thinking?
HOT
ASIAN
ROBO
DICKINGS

Remember when Bender was actually against robosexual marriage and no one had a problem with celebrity holograms bots (except the enslavement)?

Where there ANY good post-cancellation episodes?

In the episode, Kif left Amy because of her sudden and uncharacteristic interest in bad boys. Of course, they had to pair her up with Bender because she's been with almost half the cast at this point. It was an unnecessary episode, especially since Kif and Amy got back together at the end anyways because fuck it.

>"x is actually a robot" plot twist
the fuck are you talking about?

I liked this episode. It's a good pairing.

>no one had a problem with celebrity holograms bots
You must not have watched the PSA.

The muscle one
The body swap one

this is the only futurama episode i have never seen

Its worth a watch

It's better than the 3rd or 4th movies

into the wild green yonder is fantastic though!

The sixth season is okay, but the final is pretty dog shit.

it's good but the season after was a full grade better

though it has made me occasionally say:

> cell phone telephone

The final episode

>that episode where they all get iPhones and Leela has a mole on her ass that can sing

pretty dated even by the time I saw it
stuff like that should've always been relegated to background jokes, like iZac the bartender

Eh, I liked it for what it was

Amy wanted to rebound after Kif.

Bender's a gold-digger.

>no one had a problem with celebrity holograms bots (except the enslavement)?

>skipping middle school hygeine

Oh, you didn't even know.

At the end of the series they reveal that Bender was actually a robot the whole time.

It was a drop in quality, but I thought almost, if not all the post cancellation episodes were at least passable.

The Late Phillip J. Fry and The Prisoner of Benda are generally considered good episodes.

>the episode where Leela literally has to help future Obama get elected

Couldn't be any more hamfisted.

ARF!

They really should have left this shit cancelled.

The movies were garbage and the actual episodes after the movies were somehow even worse. I still have no clue how they fucked up their evolution episode as badly as they did.

Wait what?

>the season after was a full grade better