Isn't Audrey 14 1/2?

Just go for the adult version.

You still act like a child.

She doesn't age.
She's forever 14.

She isn't real user.

>go to the boorus
>Find only one adult pic of her
End my suffering, we need more pics of Audrey at her maximum power level I'm adulthood

>Short shorts are gone

there fixed it for you

In*

Don't care for super tall women.

lowtest

>not picking the superior titty waifu

Her boobs need to grow faster than the rest of her.

Much better.

>getting erect from a 13 year old, that'd be gross
>I like to think of her as 14

Op here. Don't Listen To .
tall titty freaks are great.
Yeah that's as far as I'd go lmao, 5 year age gap and wider is ireedemable lmao

Doesn't really matter what you think, since it was established that she's perpetually "barely legal", to go with that CCA goof that the comic's universe is based on.

Ah I see now. But I woneer, has any user here tried claiming ownership to an aspect of her creation?

Everything on Sup Forums is public domain. Nobody owns anything.

I'd say around 13-14. I've always been in favor of her being something of an early bloomer, since it fits the original "kid sidekick getting the Most Common Superpower well ahead of time" concept.

>posting the masked version
You are everything wrong with humanity.

Old enough.

Well then I just fap to adult Audrey. I just wish there was more art of her

figures you would say that

>Is her age subjective?
Yes. Thank God she ain't real.

That's stupid. She's a character who could easily pass for 18 based on looks. You should't feel bad for being attracted to her, she's designed to be smoking hot. Plus she ain't real.

This.

But that can open a can of worms user...
Barely legal means barely 16-18. The way you said it made up sound like she's 13

Never seen her Guardian design with shorts.
Didn't expect how much I'd prefer it to the other design.

There's more.

Also this I guess.

At least Briana's bigger where it counts.

Don' you faggots already have a circlejerk thread on /aco/ for this shit?

>Tfw I'm no pro artist
If I was I'd be drawing shitload of adult Audrey

Now is the best time to start practicing and git gud. I'm doing it so I can draw my waifu.

Who's Your waifu?

There's a difference in fapping to a highly sexualised cartoon and a real life 14 year old girl, I hope you realise that user.

Shantae. Of course I'm also learning so I can draw my own OCs, but it's mostly for her.

>worrying about the age of something that doesn't exist
>it doesn't fucking exist
>someone is actually worrying about it
This is happening? I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around this.

Believe it or not, there are people who dislike the idea of fucking a little girl.
Emphasis on "idea"

Does that look like a little girl to you?

If it gets you hard it gets you hard, man. Either it's fappable to you or it's not.

What little girl, where?
There are deeper problems if one cannot distinguish fantasy/ones own thoughts from reality.

Yes, one with huge tits.
The little girl in the drawing, user. The one that provides an image and communicates an idea. The idea of a little girl with huge tits. Huge tits don't stop a little girl from being young.

It doesn't have to be a real little girl. It's a drawing of a little girl. If you find the little girl hot, you may not like that. It's not being unable to separate things, it's about acknowledging the connection. If I fap to art of dogs, then even if I don't fap to actual dogs I've got to consider that I'm getting turned on by a dog.

Her well-defined facial features and hips are unlike any little girl I've ever met.

Let me pose a different question though. If you met a 20 year old that looks like that, would it wrong to be attracted to her then?

She'd be a deformed freak of nature so yes

Okay, with a reduced bust size then but still decent

>/aco/ shit outside its containment

>She's a character who could easily pass for 18 based on looks.
As long as you don't factor height into it.

>he hasn't seen those pics of that Chinese 12 year old who grew massive tits

Some people have been taught to thought police themselves user, I can't quite imagine what that's like myself, maybe it's a bit like Dave Willis thinking his dead Grandma would see him fapping. Like something other than you is able to see and judge your thoughts.

I know a 27 year old who's 4'3".

no, but why would I have? How would I even have the chance?

Is this your way of asking for a link?

Superior.

>all these big tit/BE characters
>not a single lactation themed character
shame, Sup Forums

/d/ lactates.

from every body part

Isn't she in high school? Fifteen is a good age; plus it gives you "learner's permit" jokes.

>uh I don't want to pop a stiff on X because that would be wrong
Get off the internet, faggot.

Now we know who has shit taste

I wanna see her do something with widowmaker

Link me a super skimpy outfit my dude
Lingerie, something casual, whatever, I want to draw GG again

k.

Here you go, Daddy.

thanks senpai

oh yeah user
you should draw tho
its fun and you can do your own requests

YES

Give her these leggings with whatever outfit you choose.

Guess it was a bit RED, actually.
Here's the thing again, for whatever reason.
imgur.com/a/UrVTt

Pics will get you nowhere. You need a comic. Maybe her origin story.

What would be a good counterpart to this, except with Golden Guardian instead?

nice
Any chance for a nopants+mask version?

There still needs to be a design for her "Nightwing" years as Bullion, between her Oppai and adult forms.

But then there's debate one what would be the best bodytype balance without going too thicc

fuck off

Awesomely amazonian!

>start with Audrey narrating about her time as Golden Girl, and how as much as she loved it, she had to "grow up" eventually (paired with a representation of her upwards growth spurt)
>she talks about how she goes off to college and starts operating solo as Bullion
>then she talks about Silver Queen retiring and passing the torch (and magic bracelets) to her
>final panel (and its narration) parallels the one from the origin strip, with Golden Guardian confidently dashing forward into battle

No, but this is mine

Personally, I've always thought the rest of her growth spurt should hit all at once when she's around 18, just like how her boobs grew in.

Also, I don't know if we ever discussed this, but she and Iris should wind up roommates at college. Facilitates Iris's transition to ally. (Plus, imagine Iris's face when she arrives at her dorm after a summer of hectic preparation to discover that not only is Audrey her roomie, but she's shot up two feet and now towers over her.)

A thought on Bullion's body type: Have Audrey shoot up to full height like I mentioned in , but keep her frame on the lean side of athletic. The Golden Guardian era is when she starts seriously packing on the muscle to boost the bracelets' strength enhancement.

I Wish I Can See This as UK Version Getting Fucked and Licked By tentacles but also really enjoying it and being in control over them

whats wrong user, a masked pants-less woman kill your parents?

please excuse my shit shoop

>caring about cartoon childrens' consent

What wonderful hips those are.

Not really because the majority of male humans have a paedomorphic attraction.

We're the ape species with the least divergence from pre-maturity facial structure and post-maturity facial structure.

It's not "wrong". Only if you are the wrong quality of male is it "wrong". Because women only want to bang the top 20% of guys. And create their stupid whore narratives with that class in mind.

Welcome to being human.

There was that one character that shot fire from her nipples... that's sorta the same, right?

i think its a little too on the nose even for Sup Forums

And so what? We're not dealing with "ideas", we're dealing with signal matching. A petite figure who looks teenish and has huge boobs hit a lot of male scanning sensors, so to speak.

Attraction lies less than words that seem signal a sort of moral "holiness".

Comic premise: Farming themed Villain accidentally switches Golden Girl's brain with that of his pet cow using new invention. Silver Queen and the villain part ways neither knowing about the predicament their sidekicks.

No one notices Audrey's behavior being odd for a whole school day, and the real Audrey macgyvers her way out of the villain's lair. They get swapped back (with the machine destroyed afterwards) without either side knowing of the snafu.

>literally bringing a cow fetish into this

Jesus fucking Christ

Yeah, that seems a bit too autistic.

eh might be funny if the only milking is her as a cow and nothing of the cow in her body is ever shown. a last panel of her watching a movie in class about milking causing her face to twitch painfully

Ain't aiming for sexual. More the comedy of Audrey getting bodyjacked and folks being oblivious to it.