*girls in the audience start giggling*

*girls in the audience start giggling*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CjN9iImfw_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Girls love Adam Driver

such shit casting

It's his nasal voice that does it.

Does that really fucking happen in the US?

If yes then Americunts are even more retarded than I thought

I still don't see how Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher are supposed to have sired a Chicano.

Not OP but here in Europe there were several girls all around the theater that would not shut up every time Loki was on screen when I watched Avengers and Thor 2.

BRUH....LOOK AT DIS DOOD

except loki is actually handsome

*aborts your jedi*

youtube.com/watch?v=CjN9iImfw_w

sure he is

I watched it on release day in Estonia and it happened.

power of makeup, proper lightning and $10k haircut

whenever you see an attractive woman remember that in reality she propably looks like pic related, genuinly pretty women are as rare as guys looking like Tom Cruise

shit, in my experience women in general are actually uglier then men and look fucking disgusting without proper hair, cloths and makeup

id fugg

unironically happened while i was watching the movie. in singapore nonetheless

Jesus lord this behaviour lmao

True words right there

i think that kylo haircut elevates him from 3/10 to 6/10.

>

>being a chinlet
that's bad when you're an actor

>in my experience women in general are actually uglier then men and look fucking disgusting without proper hair, cloths and makeup

this is because you live in america and do not know what natural beauty is or how to appreciate it.

"propper hair clothes and makeup" have absolutely no evolutionary/biological basis in what your brain finds attractive, and if they do you are a broken person.

When this dude took off the mask in TFA, 2/3 of theater exploded in a laff, now I highly doubt we were only/all men. Nor I will be in the teather for TLJ to see further reaction bc I've already throw too much money at Disney Wars.

>"propper hair clothes and makeup" have absolutely no evolutionary/biological basis in what your brain finds attractive

of course they do, they work exactly because they cheat our brains into thinking the given person has better genetics then she does in reality, physical attraction assessment system is primitive as fuck and unable to differentiate between great skin genetics and simply some makeup tacked on, haircuts can be used to make it seem like you have much more better quality hair than you really do and clothes are also used to make your body look better than it really is

these are all used to cheat onlookers brains and make your genetics seem better then they really are so you couldn't have been more wrong

t. Adam

>"propper hair clothes and makeup" have absolutely no evolutionary/biological basis in what your brain finds attractive
t. Absolute brainlet

>have absolutely no evolutionary/biological basis in what your brain finds attractive, and if they do you are a broken person.
spouting liberals meme from liberal academia will make you a moron

>shit, in my experience women in general are actually uglier then men and look fucking disgusting without proper hair, cloths and makeup
Have you considered that you’re probably gay?

>this is because you live in america

if you have to photoshop to make an arguemtn you've already lost

I'm a girl (actual girl) and I can confirm that Adam Driver is hot in a "lost art" kind of way. As in, guys that are actually guy-ish is a lost art nowadays. Too many 'numales' being born through every generation. I love it when guys are just guys *longing sigh*

>Laughs are cheap... I'm going for gasps. Gasps are where it's at.

LOOK AT THIS DUDE

LOOK AT HIS HEAD

>shit, in my experience women in general are actually uglier then men and look fucking disgusting without proper hair, cloths and makeup

this is true, the genetical fundamentals are more or less the same for both genders but women in general perform less physical activity while growing up (and physical activity stumulates bone growth) thus leading to them looking like shit and having to use makeup and other bullshit

in general if you put an average adult male next to an average adult female without any additions like makeup or clothes the male will look healthier and more attractive

Nice quads

seems to me like this show is just about heartless cunts

But seriously, what the fuck is wrong with his face? Everything about his face looks misshapen, disproportionate, and rat-like. I kept expecting to find some info on him being jewish or have some sort of nonwhite admixture, but no, he's apparantly just your typical amerimutt of german/irish/english ancestry. But that doesn't explain why he looks like a fucking rat.

>lost art
so he's ugly-cute?

>men are objectively more attractive than women
t. a fag

so thinking some girls are naturally beautiful without hair/clothes/facepaint is a librul meme? Christ guys go fuck a barbie doll then if that's what you're in to.

Ppl fucked other ppl before makeup was a thing. And in my experience liberal femenist type girls generally make arguments in favour of hair/makeup etc?

Proof that even as a hideous creature you can make it in Hollywood if you're a Jew

What a waste of quads. Adam Driver is peak nu-male. Bruh, look at this dude.

how unexpected, I'm straight and if you were less primitive and able to analyze data in an objective manner you'd agree with me

when I'm aroused I can easily fuck even below average girls but that doesn't disprove anything I said about men being more attractive in general

It has more sides that a fucking thing with a lot of sides

>no beard
>not prematurely balding
>doesnt wear glasses
>nu-male
just because he's emo it doesnt make him a nu-male

Are you implying something? Hiddleston is basically Pegg if he had won every single genetic lottery

>*longing sigh*

The haircut gets him to a 6/10 but his body usually gets him to 8/10 then wheneber he plays interesting any characters w attractive personalities (Adam sacklrt, Kylo ren, Patterson) he's a 10/10 for the duration o his performance.

He's not a jew

>men can be ugly or prettybois
U wot

sauce on this jewish cutie

>Ppl fucked other ppl before makeup was a thing.

so 6000 years ago, when everyone was way more attractive than now due to much harder living conditions and stricter sexual preselection, basically when majority had genetics on the level of modern models

you really are a brainlet

>it's a girls are going to pretend to find an ugly guy attractive episode

I wish these had been around when I was his age

this would have been such a good reaction image for extreme events i wish people had had the fucking restraint to not run it into the ground using it for every nothing thing

As a guy with big ears and nose, this nigga needs to sweep his hair back. A fringe like that is a death sentence for anyone with features like ours

Roger cheeto

I think makeup, gay clothes and hair you can't touch without getting your hand all sticky are a bit more nu-male'ish than beard and glasses

>makeup
where?

Correct. He needs to have brushed-back hair to help counterbalance how disproportionately large his facial features are. And having hair go over the tips of his ears would help de-emphasize how ridiculous his ears are. And lastly, growing a beard would probably help too.

>nu-male only means looking like the Vsauc guy.
no. It means looking like a low-test soyboy

are you serious?

he has makeup on his whole face to hide his horrible, moled up skin

this is how his skin looks naturally, without a ton of makeup on it and its only gonna get worse

so skinny manlet? even fatsos are more manlier.

Wouldn't have changed my reaction if he looked like that, to be honest, it just completely dragged me out of the movie and I suddenly started thinking about how bad all of this is.

He needs volume on that hair and to roughen it up at the same time. You can get away with shaved sides even with big ears if you get the cut right. Detracts from a big ugly nose too.

People underestimate just how important haircut is. it can make or break a below average face.

Then stop watching our movies and TV shows and commenting on them on our forms you foreign sub-verbal Australopithecine

>Finds out that his gf killed his baby
>He doesn't kill her and the doctor

???

>Does that really fucking happen in the US?

>If yes then Americunts are even more retarded than I thought

slav =/= jew

well look. Original guy said:
"shit, in my experience women in general are actually uglier then men and look fucking disgusting without proper hair, cloths and makeup"

And what I'm saying is that there is a such thing as natural beauty, idependent of any changes a girl can make to herself with hair/makup/clothes. I guess i did try to make a biological argument for this, but I cant really back that up. But I will say that there are chicks who slather themselves in makeup and wear stupid clothes and are still uglier than Adam Driver, so this poster is an ass and is stupid:

Adam Driver is actually Tom Green's son, right?

>In my country everyone are depressed autists who never laugh at things, take that America

This is one of those Poe's Law moments in TV. I know Girls is 200% ultra-feminist propaganda by some hideous jew bitch, so I can't tell if this scene is trying to make a "brave political statement" about "my body my choice!" or if it's supposed to actually be self-parody by showing the coldness of this stereotypical feminist.

This actually happened in my theater

do an adam driver

Except Adam Driver is the epitome of a soyboy nu-male.

Or maybe actually compared to other real-life guys Adam Driver IS more masculine than them, but that just proves that the competition is even worse.

You're acting like Adam Driver is Warren Beaty or something. It just shows how far we've fallen if even Adam Driver is considered more masculine than average.

>that picture
jewish women were a mistake

he looks like a pinky toe in a wig. what is the appeal

>t. adam driver

>"refugees are welcome here"
>ADL sign

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>Black girls are magic
What did jews mean by it?

black pussy is dynamite

>how can white girls even compete?

Of course there are more masculine guys than Adam out there (rare nowadays sadly). But Adam's (portrayed) personality is one of a guy who actually acts like a freaking guy. Nowadays (nu)males are concerned with social media, 'feminism', bending over backwards just to fuck someone (or nowadays, to BE fucked).
I can't explain it much better than that really. I like it when I see a guy who is actually just a guy.

>I like it when I see a guy who is actually just a guy.
What defines a guy as a guy?

he looks like a gypsy

Guys who act like simple guys!
Digging deeper, I guess I'm meaning someone who has some sense of morals left, who isn't self-centered, who has his own life and personal values going on and would stick to them instead of constantly warping his personality/moral compass into whatever fits in with current trends.
Trustworthy, reliable, and actually caring but in a sincere way. As opposed to numales who only 'care' about other people and things when they're just trying to impress themselves/others with how good of a person they are LOOK AT ME xDxD.
Can survive with you or without you, but when he says he's with you, he means it because his word is his bond.
And, you know, actually straight. And able to SATISFIED with normal sex.

Hard to find examples in media, but something like:

-Donnie Darko
-maybe Jonathan in Season 1 Stranger Things
-Leland (United States of Leland)

Fucj off whore

>Retarded Euros try to pass judgement on Americans
>Knows noting about psychology and just makes himself look like a fucking idiot

What a shock

what vid is that sammie pic from

Wat if he was manlet

I burst out laughing when I saw him too. His face grew on me though

People laughed in the theater I was at when he revealed his face. Normies are cruel by default.

I'm in New Zealand and people laughed at the face reveal, he's just a weird looking fellow

>german/irish/english ancestry
That's it. German, Irish and English people are among the ugliest in the world.

The majority of Americans are some mix of german, irish, and english, and we don't look like this rat-faced fuck

>watched a random camrip
>everyone starts laughing like crazy
>want to make a webm out of it
>camrip got replaced with a better one with less laughing

for fucks sake i should have streamed it that shit was so fucking priceless

Yes. You do. Most of you got a bit lucky though so you don't look entirely deformed but someone like Adam was hit with the combined powers of those dirt genes full force.

>As opposed to numales who only 'care' about other people and things when they're just trying to impress themselves/others with how good of a person they are LOOK AT ME xDxD.

But user, that is exactly what you are doing by suddenly changing your approach when asked and pretending its about personality and not looks.

the fact that the character acts cocky about it and has no second thoughts, misgivings or acting even vaguely depressed which is normal, she instead is just mildly annoyed she doesn't feel well and is purposefully trying to rub it into his face is what gets me. Is the show supposed to be to make people despise this 'person'?

look up how indians watch movies then come back

Why are there so many foreigners on here? People bitching moaning about Americans being stupid and our media being shit, but they can't stop consuming it voraciously. Any non-american on here is the very definition of cuck and Drinker of American sperm.

I said from the beginning that Adam is hot mainly due to his personality. I never made it about looks. Looks are always a factor, but I don't know why you're acting as if my posts highlighted looks rather than personality.