I have witnessed events so tiny and so fast you people wouldn't believe

I have witnessed events so tiny and so fast you people wouldn't believe.
The supernova that Ernst Hartwig discovered in 1885, a century ago.
I'm basking in the two-million-year-old light of Andromeda.
All those moments will be lost in time... like atoms in rain...
Time to die.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greg_Plitt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that body actor for Manhattan died trying to unironically outrun a train

LOL! I literally cant stop laughing OMFG!

Didn't the guy who played superman jump off a building trying to fly? What the fuck is up with actors who play godlike figures in movies developing a god-hubris

>like tears on the train

A daring synthesis

kek

My sides are gone.

>deaths women will never understand

do you have autism?

Man, you owe me a pair of sides

source

Chris Plitt iirc

Doing a ad for a energy drink and accidentally fell on the wrong track or somethjng

As opposed to ironically outrunning a train?

Greg Plitt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greg_Plitt

>Plitt was hit and killed by the southbound Metrolink Antelope Valley Line train 268 in Burbank, California, on January 17, 2015, while running between the rails. His death was recorded by the camera mounted in the cab of the engine.[6][7] After examining the video, police reportedly told TMZ Plitt may have been trying to outrace the train when it approached for a video he was shooting. He was shortly after knocked off the tracks and out of frame.[8] He may have believed the train was coming up behind him on a parallel track, not the one he was on. The video was for a self-produced energy drink commercial.
lmao its actually real

I'm sorry, did you say something?
I wasn't listening.

Reality trumps fiction again.

Will fictionfags recover ?

What are some movies with this aesthetic? I hate when a character is immortal or has some form of augmented conscious but it's still driven by cliche revenge/death/kill the bad guy plot

Except Dr Manhattan was still susceptible to emotions so this movie isn't any different

Wait, Greg Plitt was the body actor of Manhattan?

>Greg Plitt
Yeppers.

>Was both Airborne and Ranger qualified. He served as a Ranger for five years.

What a jarhead. Damned shame, this guy was a fucking warrior.

Fug. ;___;
I liked Greg, I still listen to his motivational videos when I don't want to go to the gym.

More like Greg Splitt

not cool, carlos, not cool