Name 1 movie

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/christina-hendricks-measurements-too-big-for-hollywood/
youtube.com/watch?v=56fW5eD71c8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Udder Insanity

This picture is not real

You have no proof

it just isn't. if it was, she'd have trouble lifting her arms without one of those milk aquariums falling out

The Sopranos

God, she's just.....incredible. So beautiful. So busty. So sexy.

I fucking love Christina and always will

The one where there are a lot of cars, even more autism, a mob deal gone wrong
>and ryan gushhhling

you first

mother!

*braps your path*

>tfw you will never blast Christina Hendrick's head to mush with a shotgun at close range

Titties

for half a second thought this was an edgy post, nice

This'll be a good thread to ask. Why is it that Christina Heindricks is one of the only truly busty women in hollywood? We all know that these women exist in some ways more than the petite twigs that they put in front of the TV, so what's the problem? I guess with the recent scandals maybe those producers and talent finders just love little boys to the point they want no titties in their films?

How does it feel to lay your head down on H cup titties?

who is this sperm ghoul?

Because Hollywood is filled with pedos who love flat.
Also because ridiculously attractive women with big tits and wide hips would be too distracting (for both men and women) to be female leads in most movies. Pretty sure I remember reading an article about this.

Jews don't grow big tits

>Jews don't grow big tits
>he doesn't know
user Jewesses are known for big tits.

jewish women can have big tits but jewish men don't care, they just wanna fuck kids

STOP SEXUALIZING ME

REEEEEEEEEE!

how wrong you are kiddo

probably as close to heaven as we'll get on this earth
think i found the article you're talking about

cbsnews.com/news/christina-hendricks-measurements-too-big-for-hollywood/

>that hair
JUST

>The average American woman is a size 12, and I think it's quite unfortunate that the fashion industry makes women feel like size 0 and size 2 are the only acceptable sizes
Wait what the fuck? And Hendricks is 14? How does that make any sense?

>She used to be 15 pounds heavier - and that, she told Health Magazine, is when she felt the most beautiful. She was modeling in Italy.
>"I was having cappuccinos every day!" she told the magazine. "I would take my clothes off in front of the mirror and be like, 'Oh, I look like a woman.' And I felt beautiful, and I never tried to lose it, 'cause I loved it."
>tfw ywn drink a cappuccino in a hot Italian apartment with a naked sweaty Hendricks
why even live?

Chelle Sherrill, she has a cute youtube channel.
Here's her with her boyfriend (now husband):
youtube.com/watch?v=56fW5eD71c8

>And Hendricks is 14? How does that make any sense?
She's a real woman, they're supposed to be a little heavy to have a child.
>why even live
To get yourself a busty woman. Live so that you can get the woman who has the bust size you love.

>To get yourself a busty woman. Live so that you can get the woman who has the bust size you love.
But I want HenDDricks

>Live so that you can get the woman who has the bust size you love.
>But you will never, ever, EVER have Christina
Feels badminton

why do organisms as distant from us on the genetic spectrum as pray mantises have eyes mouths and noses in the same location as us?