I just finished S1, is S2 just as good or better?

I just finished S1, is S2 just as good or better?

Worse but still decent.

It's hit and miss, but you should watch it no question.

Some episodes are better but others are worse than S1. Get Schwifty is the lowest point of the series so far.

It gets better.

Slightly worse, but still good.

Not as good, but even the poor episodes have some great jokes.

>Get Schwifty
That's not Interdimensional Cable 2.
Hell the A-plot of Tiny Rick episode was worse too, with the only saving grace of it being the marriage therapy B-plot.

In my unpopular opinion, Season 2 is better.

S1 Overall>S2 Overall

BUT
that said, some S2 episodes are way better than S1 episodes

S2 > S1 > S3

>S3
wait what

Just as good, in my opinion. They never really had a 'miss' episode. And some episodes are certainly better than S1. Total Rickal is great; A Rickle in Time; Look Who's Purging Now. The only real episode that has any super noticeable flaws is Auto Erotic Assimilation, and even then it's still better than what I consider the S1 counterpart of Razing Gazorpazorp.

Look Who's Purging Now was too edgy to be great. And Auto Erotic Assimilation was actually great.

Season 2 Review: By user
Starts off strong with gems like Auto Erotic Assimilation and A Rickle in Time.
Get Shwifty hits right in the middle, it's not great.
Return to form with The Ricks Must Be Crazy
Falls off for the rest of the season though it starts to recover a bit with Look Who's Purging Now.
Wedding Squanchers is fine but not the best finale the season could have had.

All in all I'd say that season had more big hits than the first but it definitely hits its stride early and never quite catches back up. Definitely worth a watch if you enjoyed season one.

Don't gas your chickens before they hatch user.

>That's not Interdimensional Cable 2.
>Hell the A-plot of Tiny Rick episode was worse too, with the only saving grace of it being the marriage therapy B-plot.

The marriage therapy is the A-plot, as its leads to character growth, whereas the B-plot does not.

Its a bait and switch.

S2 has one of the best opening episodes I have seen in forever.

There's one or two episodes in comparison to S1 that I would have to say doesn't live up to it.

Interdimensional Cable 2: Electric Boogaloo, it otherwise does a decent meta joke about it.

Personally, I didn't care for the purrge episode.

I liked it more than season 1 as a whole, but only because the better episodes are absolute standouts.

Overall it's not as good, but Total Rickall might be the best episode of the entire series.

No.

Season two has some of the best episodes in the series, it can't be missed. Season 2 episode 3 may be the least funny episode so far but it's definately intelligent and adds to the charaters. Episodes 7 and 8 are also not as high quality and Jerry and Beth steal the show in both for a change. Everything else is pretty fucking great.

Watch it. Watch it now.

Higher highs and lower lows IMO

It's more of the same, not great but something to pass the time.

It's not as good, but it certainly has its moments.

Total Rickall is a strong contender for the best episode of the series.

The marriage therapy is probably my favorite plot besides the first episodes.

Harmon got his panties in a knot again, Roiland?