The villain is effeminate and is obsessed with beauty

>The villain is effeminate and is obsessed with beauty

Who are they Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6l23JsoTbT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

caring about your appearance is for men, user. it's not feminine.

He never said it was. OP asked to post characters who are effeminate AND care about beauty, you flamboyant faggot.

I dunno.

Queen Grimhilde I guess?

She made herself super ugly though. Unless you're really into gmilfs.

James of Team Rocket.

>Team Rocket
>villains

Being so bad at being a villain that you're practically one of the good guys still technically makes you a villain. They're career pet thieves.

Cruella DeVille?

Cruella DeVille

Actually not really, also they recently beat ash, haven't paid attention to pokemon in a decade but it really made me smile, probably will watching in jewttuv

>They're career pet thieves.
Name one pokemon that they actually stole.

They've nabbed plenty, they just never manage to keep them for long. Once again, being bad at villainy doesn't make you not a villain. It's the thought that counts.

Zero, and they are just part of team rocket due the mom of the girl asking their boss for a favor, neither if them are really bad people

My wife

If she doesn't scare you, no evil thing will

>they are just part of team rocket due the mom of the girl asking their boss for a favor
What? I guess I missed this episode.

Lysandre, Lusamine, Ragyo

youtube.com/watch?v=6l23JsoTbT4

Narshen.

Gothel

seems like more of a japanese trope. the only one I can think of is the pop-star A rank hero from OPM.

Vega/Balrog. The masked claw dude.

Handsomely Masked Sweet Mask. But has he ever done anything outright evil or villainous? He's definitely not a nice person, a total asshole even, but villain is pushing it.

Worst thing I remember him doing was trying to ace Garo who minutes before was talking about uniting the world through sheer terror and despair.

This and "maybe gay villain" are the best villain tropes and anyone who disagrees can suck a dick

Warhammer cartoon never

depends on what you consider evil, and that's a small plot point in OPM.
He is actively going against orders from the hero association and by extension the government law. For example he killed an escaped neanderthal instead of capturing it as he was suppose to do, even though he easily could have done it.

Prince Humperdinck

I prefer villains who were like hero but had a bad day

Vega from Street Fighter?

>villain

Effeminate villains are my jam, so let me drop what I have.

> Sota from Justin and the knights of valor
> motto is "power!... and style."

> Ratchet from Robots
> wanted to get rid of all the obsolete models

> Phobos from Witch
> blackmails a gardener to mantain his roses, basically killed the royal painter because no one deserves to see his face

WELL TAMATOA HASN'T ALWAYS BEEN THIS GLAM
I WAS A DRAB LITTLE CRAB ONCE
NOW I KNOW I CAN BE HAPPY AS A CLAM
BECAUSE I'M BEEEEEAAAAUUUTIFUL BABY