Was he a good host?

Was he a good host?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI
youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw&feature=youtu.be&t=136
opensecrets.org/pres16/contributors?cycle=2016&id=N00000019&type=f
nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/01/20/billionaire-george-soros-has-ties-to-more-than-50-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/
youtube.com/watch?v=kpZbVrIP1zc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

better than most

youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI

SO xD
DUDE I'M RICH!!!!!!! xD

JCHYNUH! HAHA I SAY IT FUNNY!!!!!! xD

I'M LE BEST AT EVERYTHING!!!!!!!! xD ELECT ME AS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!!!!!!!! xD

DUDE THERE WERE GOOD NAZIS ON BOTH SIDES BUT I'M NOT A NAZI OK I JUST DON'T LIKE BLACKS BUT I'M THE LEAST RACIST PERSON!!!!!!!!!! ;DDDD

dude beaners lol

Is there a more stupid billionaire than Trump? My God, he speaks like a third grader.

Big, if true.

please post your net worth and official job title

How is that last one Reddit? That is the epitome of anti Reddit Trump's desire to say the correct thing with zero political gain was what cemented him in my mind as the messiah

This will be you at most a year from now when blumpf is impeached

Alt-right victim complex crybabies will cry but he was literally the most protected host in the history of the show. His campaign team wrote every sketch and it showed, most of the jokes were not even properly formed or were one of his tweets read out loud.

Politics aside, probably one of the worst hosts in history.

yes

>He thinks that means Trump is dumb

He does it to appeal to the broadest possible audience. Obviously has worked well

>this will surely be the end of Trump

I'm a former Trump supporter but I have to admit Hillary episode was much better.

Only rural rednecks and suburban retards voted for Trump
All city people voted for Hillary

altright shitposters responding to alt-right falseflaggers

Writers were no allowed to joke about his moniez. You could call his wife a whore and his daughter a slut but joking about his wealth is too far.

watch some of his old interviews when he was young. hes not super sophisticated but talks like a normal person. so i guess its just an act

>de ebil altright

>IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE
...ok?

Quite possibly. Like everything else billionaires are subject to survivorship bias and also all fall somewhere along a bell curve of intelligence.

Also it's pretty clear that Trump used to be much more coherent and spoke in a way that indicated he understood what he was talking about on a level completely absent today and why he did have some success (despite inheriting quite a bit) in the past. It's also clear a lot of shoes dropped at just the right times and he got a lot of breaks. If the election happened again it could just as easily have gone the other way.

>stupid billionaire
so, what are you up to today, zhe?
>how to beat a multi-billion dollar clinton/soros campaign machine and win the common man vote with 1/10th the funds 101

youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw&feature=youtu.be&t=136

DELET THIS

>MUH SOROS!!!!
You mentally ill subhumans parody yourselves.

What is public image?

yeah like with W and how he speaks all folksy while having been educated in schools in the north east..

>MUH SOROS!!!!
>You mentally ill subhumans parody yourselves.
facts are hard for sjws, huh?

opensecrets.org/pres16/contributors?cycle=2016&id=N00000019&type=f

nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/01/20/billionaire-george-soros-has-ties-to-more-than-50-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/

>he thinks he's proven something with this post
As I said, you dipshits essentially parody yourselves.

Keep it up, I'm enjoying watching you humiliate yourself.

>city people
Meaning blacks with EBT cards.

Sweet child...

youtube.com/watch?v=kpZbVrIP1zc

no.

That's the offical FEC data on campaign contributions, delusional commie.

Ok.

it proves that he does in fact funnel a lot of money into leftist egalitarian progressive initiative

Ok.

Literally you, dipshit.

>muh typical ad hominem non-response
Care to explain how Soros directly giving the Clinton campaign millions of dollars, and multiple times more through his NGOs, mean Soros is NOT funneling funds to Clinton/the left?