Rainman pickup lines amirite

Rainman pickup lines amirite.

BAZINGA

Disgusting.

He should be imprisoned for making a line that cringeworthy.

why the hell would you say such a thing lol
did he think it was sexy?

>hurting a woman’s feelings = rape

he probably thought it was funny

Imagine taking offence to a line this stupid

>soft boiled clitoris

thats gold. mentally noted

*she

>soft-boiled clitoris
maybe he was meaning to say she shouldn't act like such a hard cunt

what is that even supposed to mean?

lolwut

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

i don ged it

what does soft boiled clitoris taste like Sup Forums

Wait so is hitting on a girl sexual harassment now? Or am I missing something

only a women could come up with such a shit pick-up line. that whore made it all up.

sandy bags

CLITORIS, OVER EASY

CLITORIS, SHAKEN NOT STIRRED

DEFINITELY DEFFLY

Anything that involves sex IS harassment now. Anyone who supports SEX with women are rapists now. You have to turn gay for your filthy pleasures in 2017.

>star in one comedy and suddenly think you're George Carlin
Did Laurence Olivier's words not stick or what?

underrated

clitoris isn't even a sexy word. No man even says that word, we like to say clit or thing etc, never "clitoris" so I think she's full of shit.

No, I reckon he must have said it. There's no way that Hoffman saying something this ridiculous could have been made up by someone.

mmmmmmmm

*licks lips*

ssssssssssssoft

*inhales*

boiled

*giggles*

clitorisssssss

*closes eyes and opens mouth imagining the tastes*

delicioussss

*strokes moustache*

>Hoffman did not deny the allegations
Sup Forums reading comprehension everyone

What if he's on that weird Cabal the Clintons and Podestas are on and he actually wanted soft-boiled clitoris?

>guilty until proven innocent

FORGET ABOUT FLIRTING, EVEN LOOKING AT A WOMAN IS RAPE NOW

HAVE YOU NOT HEARD OF STARE RAPE, SHITLORD??

POWER + PRIVILEGE + EYE CONTACT = R A P E

And did he even make a statement?
Or should everyone be castrated because of not responding to stupid accusations?

what he actually said:

"I'll have a hard-boiled egg...and a soft-boiled. Dolores!" He was referring to his maid you dumb cunt.

>But But But I bashed Trump?!?! Don't I get a "Get out of Jail Free Card"? I thought the deal was I bash Trump and in return I get to rape? Right?.......Right!?!?! Also, I'm Jewish...and GAY!

Yay I'm the one who got it. She was only 17 right? There were other people in the room? He was trying to make fun of her. He was trying to see if she would literally take the food order because she didn't know what a clitoris was.

Isn't asking for soft *boiled* clitoris a threat of physical harm ? He may be guilty that too. He needs to get on a bus to Florida like ratso rizzo.

I wouldn't discount this as a possibility, that it was just first week banter

Maybe he just wanted a left over muslim clitoris. He might not have wanted to harm anyone. He just didn’t want them to go to waste.

girls cant handle any kind of hazing or joking in the workplace. It causes them emotional pain and they go home curl up in a ball and cry for hours.

Well shit she went straight to the bathroom and sobbed. Thats about all I remember from a few days ago. Oh yeah he grabbed her ass too.

>Do something 1million years ago that would be considered normal as fuck
>Do it in your prime while you have turbo clout and are handsome and rich
>Do it through the protectionism of Hollywood
>Forced to act like you knew it was wrong all along when you get called out on it in 2Q17

He was with a group of guys when he said it to her and they all laughed. It was him joking around not flirting

Girl here. It's only harassment if the guy is fat or an uggo

So unless you look like Rob gronkowski, don't even talk to me.

What if I look like Tom Brady

Wait, THAT'S what this is all about?
A joke he said decades ago?
This is why comedy is a dying business.

Yes, and he apologized.

Cute face but shit bod. Tough call. I'd have to decide after if it was rape or not

BOIL CLITS

comedy is dead because reality is too absurd to mock

Not really. Peaceful western society is quite mundane. Living through the wars of the past must have been really absurd.

He also grabbed her ass and did other shit to her on the set.

Imagine if Sinatra was still alive. He did all this shit too. The number of stories would be in the thousands.

still don't get how the mere mention of CLITORIS at work while surrounded by an army of people constitutes sexual assault

he was clearly poking fun at the stuck up, clueless intern