He killed millions

He killed millions.

to save billions

I think that scene where he personally executes the guy smoking a joint was a little forced.

My favorite character of that movie, why was he so hated? i remember people saying his acting was shit.

Rorschach roleplayers couldn't deal

repressed homosexuality

He thrilled killions

he's just miscasted
he's suppose to look like an angel that you wouldn't believe in 100 years that would hurt anything
yet he looks and acts like the most sinister thing in that universe

why does the armor have areola marks?

That's probably Snyder's direction though; he was on a roll missing the point in this one.

This dude can pull ambiguous well enough; he was OK in Stoker

He killed millions based on a what-if. What a dumbass

Manhattan was in on the plan all along because he's sick of humans. Prove me wrong.

I thought the part where he beats the old lady up for jaywalking was messed up but I think Snyder pulled it off well.

Wrong.

nipples on the costume
lol

What an underrated movie now we will never get a sequel

This, even worse his plan was flawed as after a generation or so people would forget about Manhattan and go back to their old ways of war so instead of millions dying from a war that might happen he killed millions anyway

That was always the point in the comic.

is this the only superhero movie where the bad guy wins?

no, the US government did when they nuked the planet

This, Manhattan basically tells him this before leaving.

Captain America

Rorschach didn't win though.

He was the hero

-t. brainlet who couldn't understand the story

I understood it perfectly well, I just clearly have a superior moral code to yourself

why the fuck doesnt rorschach just go along with the plan at the end, pissed me off so much

The sequel would just be 'everything accomplished at the end goes to shit cause the fat guy publishes the journal'

He didn't want to compromise.

This. The end does not justify the means.

No it should be good always prevails, the villains scheme is leaked and everybody knows the truth, also everything would still remain the same the world united against a common foe except this time the foe is Ozymadias not Manhattan

Civil War

also the anarchist leftist, Rorschach, lost.

Because Ozzy is about to murder millions of innocent people, so that _maybe_, Cold War will end.

Ozymandias is an American tho, so the USSR nuking the US would 100% happen. In the comic it was hinted that the USSR wouldn't launch their nukes but Ozy jumped the gun a bit.

Literally never heard anyone say this

Rorschach is the counterpoint to Ozy
>son of whore
>poor
>short
but in the end, Rorschach the manlet madmen, still has the power to destroy Ozy's utopia with his journal

>Rorschach
>Anarchist leftist

Rorschach is hard right.

to eat hundreds of thousands

Edgy child that can't accept other people's point of views.

So he threw a tantrum

Other movies with soundtracks as kino as this?

Rorschach was a right-wing fedora though

>wouldn't kill half of the population to save humanity
>superior moral

If you support Ozymadias you believe you know better than other people and that they should be protected from themselves, you believe ignorance is bliss and are collectivist.

If you support Rorschach you believe people should all be responsible for their own actions and that the truth is more important than a beautiful lie, you're an individualist.

rorschach is literally antifa

Im sure theres alot of things thats been literally never told to you.

because he'd have to carry on breaking fingers and punishing junkie thugs in the knowledge that none of it made a difference to the sinister and powerful forces responsible for the deaths of millions, forces he was familiar with and complicit with. He just wanted to kill himself without giving up on his delusions of principle

He behaved like antifa though

he didn't even follow the law or procedures

>if you are a vigilante you are antifa

this is what the alt-right does to your brain

ozymandias is literally the ultimate individualist, he believes he alone can do what nobody else can and reject the objective morality, he has his own moral code

rorschach is the one with the collectivist morality who believes that there is an objective morality that everyone should be held up to

Ozymandias did nothing wrong

>THIS CITY IS FILLED WITH SEX AND MURDER IT MUST BE CLEANSED
>left of any kind

>repressed
more like blatant
t. Kevin "Ozymandias" Spacey

so you agree he was a commie leftist then

It wouldve been enough to nuke just one monument like mt rushmore or the urals

Possible homosexual

>The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

>condems wrongthink
>not leftist

/thread

>city is filled with Nazis
>must be cleansed
What's the difference? How is this not leftist?

found the commie

So are you suggesting that alt-righters are law-abiding citizens and anyone that disagrees with them would disagree with the law?

I don't follow this alt right meme, but to me is simple

you follow the law, you are rightwing.
you don't follow the law, you are antifa and a commie

No idea what that means in your ideological disagreement scenario. Your opinion doesn't matter to the law, are you right or left is solely about your behavior.

So you have a flawed and uneducated perspective on the world

It’s implied that /ourschach/ won in the end though.

I'm apolitical, and don't care about memes.

Ozymandias is basically hitler. Sacrificing millions for an unrealistic utopian vision and thinking he is the good guy while doing so.

Im as right as it gets but I'm also a criminal

imposible, you turned on your political opinion the moment you chose to defy the state

He was a homo

Such a good movie.

translated: ozymandias is a delusional psychotic while rorschach lives in the real world

Why did i fall for this bait

so Rorschach is an atheist, what a retard

You know I'm right, you should never go full antifa and ignore the law.

Objective morality belongs to the church.

Or to the equivalent of god, aka: Manhattan

"The film version of Watchmen as directed by Zack Snyder in 2009...was a bizarrely accurate reconstruction of the comic's purely visual dimension, which added to the story flaws of the original some glaring errors of its own devising. Audiences unfamiliar with Roeg, Pynchon, Greenaway-any of the varied precursors to Watchmen's naked structural and philosophical preoccupations-were confounded.

Moore had always claimed that it was essentially unfilmable. The film's very existence proved him wrong to some extent and was a respectful adaptation, but by the time of its release, an angry Moore could afford to sever all ties with Hollywood. He'd been burned by previous poor adaptations of his work and refused to endorse or even attach his name as original creator to the film of Watchmen, giving his share of the buy-out to this artist before returning to his underground roots in high dungeon. While the filmmakers failed to capture the essence of Moore's writing, they duplicated Gibbon's artwork with an almost supernatural fidelity that was made possible by the development of computer-generated imagery...to a degree where it could render an infinite depth of field in which every tiny holographic shard of background detail was visible in crystal clarity in high definition.

Ultimately, in order for Watchmen's plot to ring true, we were required to entertain the belief that the world's smartest man would do the world's stupidest thing after thinking about it all his life. It's there where Watchmen's rigorous logic runs out, where its irony is drawn so tight that the bowstring gives. Its road ends. As the apotheosis of the relveant, realistic superhero stories, it had to come face-to-face with the bursting walls of its own fictional bubble, its fundamental lack of likelihood. No real world could be as beautiful designed and organized as Watchemn's 4D jigsaw puzzle."

Why did he have such a problem with people playing video games in public?

Rorschach is a deontological objectivist who believes in a clearly defined right and wrong (that don't necessarily align with the law) and who believes that people are, if left to their own devices, responsible for their own situations in life.

He's definitely not a leftist, given he has zero sympathy for criminals and despises social progressives.

>American education

So don't use political terms or get into a political argument dumb cunt

you are not my mom

>(that don't necessarily align with the law)
antifa detected

glad he got busted

If the law said to kill all right wingers. Would you abide by the law?

>anyone who doesn't follow the law to a T is antifa

kill yourself moron

>I'm glad Rorschach was killed for trying to expose the murder of millions because he used excessive force on criminals and excessive force is illegal

You're operating on a level of retard I can't keep up with friend.

In hindsight the cold war ended without millions dying.

BUT in the mid-80's paranoid Alan Moore thought we'd all be radioactive monkeys because of Americans and Russians

So the ending seems stupid looking back at how history did turn out.

Because being smart makes him super-strong, which in turn makes his nipples hard

then you would be living in a commie shithole. Would you not?
prove me wrong, friend
How is that retarded? he was a monster and didn't believe in capitalism or the state, ergo he is the opposite of that.

It's a fictional timeline where the cold war escalated to a point of no return, so it still works

Jesus

>prove me wrong, friend
you're the one accusing any criminal of being antifa

if a alt-righter jaywalks is he antifa?

>then you would be living in a commie shithole. Would you not?

Yes but then I would assume you would be against the law and therefore according to you, you would be antifa yourself.

I'm sure the fucking toy merchant roleplayer knows how to save mankind
LMAO

black freighter was senseless filler prove me wrong

he caught a bullet, genetically engineered a tiger with horns or some faggy shit and beat the comedian to death. That's gotta count for something. How many bullets have you caught, just out of curiosity.

>if a alt-righter jaywalks is he antifa?
If a regular person doesn't abide to the law then he is clearly against the state, it doesn't matter if he is an alt righter or not.
Jesus would side with Manhattan
>Yes
Exactly, which is the system we are trying to avoid. If we kill everyone that doesn't follow the law (every commie), we will never live in a commie shithole.

Also I would never, EVER be antifa, don't you ever call me that again.

yeah i'll be sure to buy the tiger accessory for my ozzy toy lol

Who are you to decide who lives and who does not? Would you kill yourself as well?