ITT: Mediocre movies you were tricked into watching

ITT: Mediocre movies you were tricked into watching

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Div0iP65aZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Prometheus

Interstellar. Only dumb people thought it was smart.

Harsh Times, David Ayer is a HACK

br

So when does he get outed as a pedo fag?

How can I post a picture of every movie in the history of cinema?

not a pedo yes a fag

It's not trying to be smart. That's just dumb media that wants to shoehorn Neil DeGrasse Tyson into anything related to space and have him fact check art that isn't about the technicalities in the slightest.

>tricked
poor little user.
why don't you sell your story to tmz

I'm sure as a woman, you just didn't understand it.

I should rewatch this, keeping in mind how it's mediocre.

Haven't seen it but I keep hearing from varios people that this is very good. Can anyone explain what is so good about it?

This.
>Fans have always wanted to see a truly outraged Wolverine, yada yada yada
No matter how much they tried to show he was depressed and justified in being a cartoon flying into people it came off as cringey. And somehow the end turned into another dumb run through the woods, use mcguffin sauce, protect the kids, kill the muscle, and tragic hero dies in the end

>I don't know how to build my own opinions and I buy into hype to make sure my expectations are so unrealistically high that, surprisingly, everything turns out being "overrated"
Grow up faggot OP.

not a single actual argument or criticism in this post

stop trying to be contrarian

>expecting a movie not to be shit
>"unrealistically high expectations"

Gorgeously shot onboard an actual ship. Great period costumes. Age of sail is one of my favorite parts of world history. Its got a great story about using guile and wits to win a battle that you're at a horrible disadvantage in. Also the action is fucking great.

So you were "tricked" into seeing the movie because someone said it was "not shit"?

While typing like a retard he is right. It tried to be dramatic for the sake of being serious and it still landed flat. It was medicore, not shit at all but far from great.

>dude white people are evil and need to die lol

nah the real problem is it was inconsistent. you can't have this serious drama shit and then have him do superhero things, even if it has a filter of violence and drama attached to it. this made the whole movie lack any real kind of weight.

yeah the fag is a little too obvious but I mean how many movies does the dude have with singer? all old faggots like to run after 14 year old boys.

Children of men
Kumiko the treasure hunter
Neon demon
Secret in their eyes

It was pretty good when it comes to balancing drama and "dramatic" action up to the third-act.

>children of men
name one thing wrong with this movie that isn't driven by your racism or political beliefs

who the fuck told you to watch it?

t. n.
also stupid plot

Interstellar was made to be watched in theaters.

what was stupid about it?

>ppl cannot have kids bc fuck you
nothing stupid

kek

I couldn't care less about the political motives. The movie was simply mediocre. I liked the camera movement and effects or whatever but the story and the characters were just plain retarded. I probably would have been super into it if I were 16

you still haven't explained why that is stupid or how it affects the movie.

>white ppl cannot have kids for no fucking reason
>niggers can for no fucking reason
voila

I'm not the guy you're replying, but what is so good about Children of Men besides the long take scene?

except it was all people, you retard. kee is the only person to get pregnant in 18 years. i'm guessing you haven't actually watched the movie and probably only know about it because of some Sup Forums-tier moron called it LE SJW MOVIE DDDX
it presents some decent philosophical themes, the characters and story are grounded and the action scenes are entertainingly gritty with the help of long takes. not as good as the book but it's a decent movie.

>i'm guessing you haven't actually watched the movie
yeah I watched. It had superb figting scenes but except for this is was SJW shit covered in a mediocre plot thrown into my throat

how was it SJW? why was the plot mediocre?

While it's a mediocre film I doubt you were """tricked""" into watching it.
Star Wars for me. My brother's friend lied to me and said it was good.

Mike and Jay

tfw once you watched Covenant you think Prometheus was even a decent movie

>Star Wars
which one? TFA was shit but Rogue was kinda ok

First half was kino. Once the other kids show up and that Wolverine clone, the movie takes a nosedive

I was tricked into watching Logan by how emotional the trailer was due to the backing music of Hurt by Johnny Cash

youtube.com/watch?v=Div0iP65aZo

The basic story idea was good but the execution was poor. The philosophical themes that could have been explored were left aside. Every character except Owen's and Kane's seemed to be onedimensional and so stereotypical it hurt. Julianne Moore and her stupid little rebel friends. Crazy people in the prison, and so on. The ending was effective but predictable.
Seems like the producers set together a team of great cinematographers and shitty writers

KEK Logan

I had a millennial numale last year trying to explain to me that this would be a contender for best movie at the oscars. I was extremely doubtful. It's always a bad sign when youngster hype any movie in that manner.

Then I pirated the movie when it became available, and as I expected it was crap. There's a couple good ideas stolen from old man logan's comics, but that's far from being enough to make it even a decent movie. And I actually felt pity about this millennial who was so hyped for it, because this is a guy who has no clue what good even means anymore in this age over-saturated with mediocre flicks.

whats your fav movie

Since I watched this movie, I'm convinced that people lowered so much their expectations

Who wins?

>LOGOL
>NAGGAN

>There's a couple good ideas stolen from old man logan's comics
It doesn't take anything from the comic at all, except for Logan living in a desert.

Fuck you

Woah, easy there Mr. Black, just because you can't make more than one movie in your entire life doesn't mean you should take it personally.

>t. salty brainlet