What is it about Sam Hyde that draws so much attention and passion from people who live at home with their parents rent...

What is it about Sam Hyde that draws so much attention and passion from people who live at home with their parents rent free and spend their entire day on the internet (ref. NEET culture)

There's undeniably a connection, but what is it specifically that Sam Hyde does to exert some level of control over this lost mass of do-nothings?

Is it that these teen males and young adult males find themselves absent from any feeling of power or recognition, and engaging in offensive behavior, otherwise unscrupulous garners them the false perception of power and attention?

Is the currency of the future for these powerless males merely attention?

stop shilling this turd here

calm down

Not sure OP. Why don’t you tell us? Since you’re the one making a thread about him, giving him attention

>What is it about Sam Hyde that draws so much attention

Same as any youtuber star

Seems like he has offended and angered you hard that you have to create a stupid shit thread

>projecting this hard
i know you know nothing of what youre saying to be actual fact. just spouting an opinion you were taught. there are neets everywhere, alt-right, antifa, the right, and the left you are only choosing to point him out because you probably disagree with his politics.

Sam is that you? comon me honest

he's good at marketing himself by leveraging hordes of neets with pleny of time to post about him everywhere, even if he's not even remotely related to the discussion. He also posts himself from time to time to keep up the hype.

only one type of person cries "projecting"

>engaging in offensive behavior, otherwise unscrupulous garners them the false perception of power and attention?
what? how does watching his stuff do that?

>Is the currency of the future for these powerless males merely attention?
what?

you seem to have his attention and passion op

i'm a retard it's the other way around. obviously. op have you been to the mde subreddit

because he's relatable
a failed artist disillusioned by the world he's living in, trying to survive in a society that's against him, using comedy as a coping mechanism
besides, like it or not, he's the only one who absolutely nailed Sup Forums culture down, no matter how much butthurt redditors try to discredit this

Girls like him because he's hyper masculine, forward, and funny.

>hyper masculine, forward, and funny.

what a faggot

It's true. My sjw ex liked him more than me. She even met him.

>hyper masculine

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

underage b&

fuck off, go post some more epic shadilay Pinochet pepes

imagine being this gullible yet thinking you're smarter than others.

Marky, Charlotte, countless barely legal fangirls, is your gf next?

Virgino thread?

>typical hyde fucboi

Nah she hates Hyde

>responds to someone mocking his obvious eating of stale pasta with a reddit filename image
what did he mean by this?

lol, i slept with this guy maybe a year ago.

me too

same

Are you gay?

Kek. What was it like?

redpills and cynicism

like catnip to a neet faggot whose only achievement is their skin color

and even then, a bunch of non-whites love this shit too because they want to larp as whites. Just look at all the Sup Forums posters who went to HWNDU

no

it was good. he wanted to do anal bad so i guess he got over what happened in the boston ross video. he has a big cock

you are truly pozzed

yes

Shut up Sam, please leave and take another tranny dick.

>height: 5’7

No wonder why he’s so mad

>i'm a soldier in the meme war vs reddit LOLXD

Reminder that this is happening

when i met him, he dwarfed me. he's waaay over 6'

Go away Sam

didn't really answer my question lad

id post a picture of us together but Sam wouldn't let me take any together. he has one of us

this, if I had to guess I'd say about 10 feet, with arms as wide as barrels

literally who the fuck are the bottom two

This is all me btw

all me

E;R and Mumkey Jones

His whole post-World Peace following seems to be children with daddy issues. Like kids who have passive or absent father figures and thus look to Sam as a father figure. Which is weird because the old MDE audience around a few years ago just seemed to be degenerate early 20s fuckups from all walks of life.

the fuck are you even basing that on?

>degenerate early 20s fuckups from all walks of life.

aspies and neets aren't really from all walks of life.

>le Sup Forums boogeyman
Why do anons keep making these threads?
What is the purpose?

.........can't wait

Plot twist: it's Sup Forums covertly trying to shill itself