Disney's retarded failings

I see what they are trying to do. They are trying to fool us in thinking Luke has turned to the dark side and is the new emperor. Kylo destroys his Sith identity and turns to the light. Taking Rey as his new apprentice. In the third trailer it shows Rey about to strike Luke with a lightsaber.

They pulled the same shit with the Force awakens making us believe Finn was the main Jedi character. Why would they pull the same tactic as the last trailer? Never pull the same trick twice..

The film is so dull and predictable, they're relying 100% on fanboys theories about Rey or Luke turning dark or grey or whatever. It' the same garbage nonsense that they served us on TFA. Stronk womyn lead beats villain, hapless side characters, grotesques cliffhanger. All while remmaking ESB for millenials and fags.

It's ironic how the best character is a white male when the three main characters are a female, black guy and a Hispanic person by intent to spread multiculturalism. Kylo Ren is the only character with any interesting. Rey is a perfect heroine angel, Finn is a cardboard cutout nigger side character. Poe is useless.

*Any interesting qualities

>Kylo Ren is the only character with any interesting.
he's a weak whiny lil bitch that is unredeamable. Killing Solo in cold blood the way he did is nonsene, and JewJew didn't even bother provide an explanation. That's a story for another day I guess. Kylo is an embarrassment of a character and he'll get btfo again because Mary Sue

>this post
I've never not known Star Wars throughout my life and I h8 NuWars but you need to care less

> whoah dude you think a character sucks, you need to care less lol
what the fuck are shills even on about

This is what JJ loves, haven't you seen lost. He wants people to talk about all the nonsensical deep twists.

mystery box man isn't doing episode 8 though

>Never pull the same trick twice..
>JewJew Abrams

Why did the new director decided to put Luke in black? He's probably evil now, or at least A Edgydi

>Kylo Ren fans are literally Sup Forums
It checks out.

JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF BRO

If you think anything interesting will happen, you've been tricked. This will be a literal remake of 5, the marketing campaign is meant to trick you into thinking it won't be. But trust me, it will be exactly that.

>making us believe Finn was the main Jedi character
Who thought that exactly

The planet he hangs out on gets kind of chilly.

It was in the movie but you missed it. He was suffering. He can't commit himself to the dark side enough. Still feels pull the light. Ren thought if he kills his father so the pain goes away. But instead, when he killed him, he felt weakened. That's why he couldn't sense Chewbacca's shot. Unlike Rey's Mary Sue type actions, Kylo Ren's story well planned imo. I think they already started his redemption arc with Han's death. Now Han's ghost (figuratively) will haunt him and push him to do right things

No one gives a fuck about Nuwars

If you don't like Kylo Ren, you're either an extreme brainlet or you're mad because he reminds you of yourself.

Seriously, NuWars has plenty of flaws but Kylo is not one of them.

It's been fucking obvious for ages that Luke either IS Snoke or controls Snoke from behind the scenes.

Literally everyone? He was the one carrying the lightsaber.

>NuWars has plenty of flaws but Kylo is not one of them

The casting was the first mistake

It's pretty explicitly stated why he killed Han.

>throws a temper tantrum

lol wtf.. he's one of the best actors of his generation.

How is Kylo any different from your average anime bad guy who turns good in the end?

Watch Adam Driver in Silence. He's an amazing actor.

>Finn is a cardboard cutout nigger side character
I mean at this point I wouldn't even have been mad if he had been force sensitive. That would've made him interesting. He's so fucking pointless, like there's no need for him to be in the new movie.

wont fix his ugly rat face and the fact that he looks nothing like a kid from either han or leia

His unique look is a major positive in my books.

>tryhard poser Vader who's pretending to be the big bad dark lord to make up for his insecurities is played by a gangly looking dorky fag

it was PERFECT casting, and Driver is an amazing actor, eat shit

>reeee shit character because he's not le badass enuff xDD

Again, you're mad because he reminds you of yourself

>redemption arc
>for a man who murdered his father in cold blood
I'm sure Disney will handle it with the same deftness they handled Finn wooping like an ape while gunning down the men he was supposedly raised with and were essentially his brothers until 5 minutes ago

>it was PERFECT casting
until the mask came off and everyone in the theater started laughing

This desu

>cold blood
Han knew exactly what he was doing, he didn't expect to actually turn him

>until the mask came off and everyone in the theater started laughing
Literally never happened.

that wasn't a cold blood murder. watch it again. the guy is full of emotions.

that was the point, retard

It just sounds to me like you're mad that he destroys your power fantasy of being le ebin big bad sith lord who murders all of his bullies with a lightsaber

>lol Han is suicidal
I guess Ford had more control over the writing than they let on

>reeee shit character because he's not le badass enuff xDD
>Again, you're mad because he reminds you of yourself

Your analysis is incorrect. I don't tend to throw temper tantrums when I get angry. I have never smashed expensive equipment in fury. I don't dislike Kylo simply because he "isn't badass", I dislike him because he appears to be nothing more than a petulant child trying to ape his grandfather and not doing it particularly well.

>I dislike him because he appears to be nothing more than a petulant child trying to ape his grandfather and not doing it particularly well.

So...you're mad that the character is intentionally written to be a tryhard that's failing miserably at imitating Vader?

That's not a flaw with the character, again, that's you mad that he's not badass enough. What, you wanted generic evil sith lord #87654129?

>he's supposed to be a shit character

Well this clears things up a bit, literally Jar Jar 2.0

I guess I just don't find him interesting or compelling. He's aping Vader, just like the First Order apes the Empire, and TFA in general apes ANH. This is how it's written. It's as if nobody in the galaxy has an original thought, including the writers. How meta!

Who says the villain needs to be a Sith anyway? They're extinct. Vader and Palpatine are dead, barring some lame asspull in episodes 8 and 9. It's a total lazy copout move to use Sith and the Empire again in the new trilogy.

>retarded failings

kek

If Luke turns to the dark side, even for a moment, I'm done with this fucking series.

Wait is Poe hispanic?

The character isn't flawed, you're throwing an autistic shitfit over him not specifically pandering to your own tastes

and the idea of Kylo and the First Order in general being a pale imitation of what came before only pretending to be the Empire to make up for their own self-loathing was a great idea and probably better than whatever unironic """original"""" idea for a villain you would have come up with

>It's all ironic, bro!

his mom's guatemalan and his dad is cuban with some french jewish ancestry

>t. incapable or unwilling to understand the simple characters in a children's space movie

It’s just ironic bro

Do you know much buzz you can create by adding a few subtle things in a trailer that don't end up affecting the movie at all?

Well, he is a fucking white male. That is the world we live in now.

I'm merely stating my opinion. You're calling names in order to justify the price you paid for a ticket. The only one with autistic rage is you. NT is retread and boring.

Like seriously, that would be spiting the original trilogy and Luke's arc in it just befuckingcause. I know a bunch of dumbass normies would find that twist awesome, but no. It'd be unthoughtful and dumb.

They already fucked Luke's arc. He abandoned his friends and family. Yoda and Obi-Wan at least had a good reason because the Empire literally owned the universe, but about Luke? The First Order are just a bunch of wannabes and he's scared of them?

The trilogy is unrecoverable because this trio of hacks.

Event he concept of Gray Jedi is a subtle hint that people should race mix (Black + White = gray)

they look so fucking demonic

yet they will never mix their white Mary Sue with bodega

>he looks nothing like a kid from either han or leia
You are blind.

Jar Jar looks so smug, so proud of himself as he sells us what we already have, but so much worse. No soul in that man.

I hate to say it but even if Lucas would have done the new trilogy with the right people it would still be the prequel trilogy all over again. Lucas's idea vs the Jews idea = two different stories same shit. There's a reason Lucas didn't want to do it. It wasn't necessary to make a story after ROTJ and we all know why Disney decided to do it. That is obvious.

WTF I HATE BUNNYFU NOW

>Old Kylo
8/10 Would have in SW if he changed that stupid hairstyle