Why wasn't this scene in the biopic?

Why wasn't this scene in the biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes
youtube.com/watch?v=Nn9xNMz2NEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Bush has excellent dodging skills
>mad Arab has mad accuracy but can't lead his shots

What Im wondering is why Bush's first instinct after the first shoe was to just stand there laughing.

I love how you can catch the smirk on his face after the first shoe. Like he's totally ready for the next one and wants him to throw it.

What would you want him to do?

I don't want him to do anything, but you expect presidents to be pushed out of the room by their secret service guys at the first sign of trouble. I like the way he reacted here honestly, but I am still confused by it.

This was unironically when I started to like him

It's fuckin funny and whoever it is that wanted to hit him with a shoe couldn't even get the job done. Honestly he handled it like a champ.

Because Bush is pure Alpha. He's like an awesome uncle, grandpa, father, and bro wrapped up all into one human being.

He's a Texan, his first instinct was "Try again asshole, I dare you".

I caught his first pitch at the World Series a few days ago, it was a strike. He's pretty good at that sort of thing.

supposedly W could bench 220 while he was president

He played college ball you know.

it shoulda been JEB!

The shoe thrower is fucking funny. So angry and inneffective. Easily the best part of this gif I can see why GW cracked up looking at him.

>that snap zoom out
kino

H-HE'S FAST!

Jeb and george are opposites.

Geoege is the fucking man

It looks like he saw it coming.
That laugh seems to start when the first shoe was in the air.
I'm not a Bush fan, but that was kino as fuck.

>Sup Forums is defending Bush

Fuck how did it get so REDDlT in here

lmfao GW was always cool, you just wanted to stay hip with your lib friends back in 2000

Reddit hates all Republicans. People on Sup Forums grew up and realized that Bush did nothing wrong.

t. Jewish zionists

This

>grew up punk kid hating bush even though I had no clue about politics at all
>now I wish I could just kick back and crack a cold one with the bro

>Bush did nothing wrong.

What is the Iraq war

He only did that because his dad made him

something everyone wanted. sorry we didn't keep our carbon credits in a lock bow

Love him or hate him Dubya is a top 15 most kino President

the worst thing Bush did was push for illegal immigrant amnesty. fuck him for trying to pull that shit.

No one wanted that.
There was a hige campaign in the media based on lies to get people to accept that war and not protest.

lock box*

his other pitch after 9/11 was great too

>handed control of the government to Cheney and Rumsfeld so they could invade countries, institute NWO, and spy on their own citizens
>"lmao not his fault he was stupid!!"

everyone wanted to spend trillions of dollars on a war waged on bullshit, and a war that destabilized the middle east to this day?

When did I ever say he didn't do anything wrong?
Learn to read idiot, also go back

so now that the dust has settled, we agree that dubya was fucking based right? What other president would have just laughed after some camel fucker threw a shoe at him?

it's funny as fuck

Obama would have immediately ordered a drone strike on him.

even Trump didn't like him, makes no sense

Reddlit loves bush now cause he shits on trump, you're the one who needs to go back. Liking bush is redditasfuck.

The Chad Two-Termer and The Virgin Slow-and-Steady.

WHERE WAS THE SECRET SERVICE?

Imagine if the guy was throwing hand grenades. Sure Bush dodged the first one but barely the second and he could have been killed.

like wtf do we have secret service for arent they supposed to stop shit like this?

probably shareblue or killary-bots trying to set up Jeb! for 2020 or something.

if it was a grenade he could have just thrown it back, he has at least 3 seconds before the indicator expires and hes dead

Everyone was checked for weapons before being let into the building. They knew there was no threat.

t. buttmad shitskin ahmed

>They knew there was no threat.
How is a grenade not a threat?

Do you have no reading comprehension?

>knowing who reddit likes
>calling someone else reddit

Wew lad

Oh look another CIA psy-op

>Do you have no reading comprehension?
DO YOU? I stated what if the guy was throwing hand grenades and the second one hit the President, then you responded saying it wasnt a threat.

best george w. moment

after he dodges the first one he just stands there and grins like 'watchu gonna do faggot? is that your best shot?'

thanks for proving my point that it's kikes shilling gwb.

No he said they were searched before going in making sure there was NO grenades which means NO threat from grenades

You should sue your school board

>Everyone was checked for weapons before being let into the building.

Do you blame the jews for everything like a conspiracy theorist? Next your going to say the Jews run the FED or the news or some BS.

what if he cooked it inside his jacket

I think it's probably a nervous laugh. In that situation you most likely don't know what the fuck is going on or what is happening next

>>Everyone was checked for weapons before being let into the building.
how would they know his shoe was a live grenade? I mean are you kidding me?

>how would they know his shoe was a live grenade?

In that case, would it still be a hand grenade? Or foot grenade?

>people are actually defending the iraq war
truly by Allah being american is the ultimate form of cuckoldry

>In that case, would it still be a hand grenade? Or foot grenade?
Ok Ok I will cede the point it could have been a foot grenade, what then huh?

We could have had a dead president, rewatch the clip he dodged the first one but the second one barely, why didnt a secret service agent jump in front of it to save the presidents life or is that not their job anymore?

>tfw read The International Jew

Oh I get it, you're retarded
Thanks for clearing that up

Oy vey.

theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes

George W. Bush became dramatically more retarded the moment he entered the Oval Office. He had the 2nd richest cabinet/executive branch behind Trump. He's the 3rd most pro-Jewish president of all time. He quadrupled the debt, ruined all Middle East foreign policy, danced Israel's dance, danced his cabinet's dance to make them all multi-billionaires through their private business interests. Unleashed the largest spending on the U.S military since Vietnam that hasn't slowed down. A willing dupe in 9/11, as well.

I'm a conservative, and the Bush years were fucking embarrassing. The hilarity of it all, is that all Obama did was continue Bush's domestic and foreign policies for 8 years and democrats praised him + republicans hated him. It's all a joke.

Bush is the chad president

Because there were no weapons in the room.

because that worked during 9/11

My jewish uncle was a holocaust survivor, he barely survived being in over 7 death camps so he knows the horrors of the holocaust.

Those trillions of dollars were worth it to make Iraq the great democratic nation it is now.

I used to hate bush but now I like him, but trump is a better president, obama was a huge fucking joke, like a parody of lincoln with blackface

He had the makings of a varsity athlete.

>Because there were no weapons in the room.
so a grenade isnt a weapon? How about that flag pole that could be fashioned quickly into a make shift phalanax, or what about all the pens in there that could instantly become deadly weapons in the hands of a trained assassin.

no he's not, Idris Deby is.

A grenade is a weapon, which is why there were none in the room.

nie try manlets

jeb is a real man, george is a fucking manlet.

America needs to get resources somehow. Unless you want to see the US lose money, power and prestige on the world stage.

>A grenade is a weapon, which is why there were none in the room.
Dude so if someone got stabbed with a pen or a flag your saying in court those wouldnt be called weapons? Keep in mind the room is also full of chairs.

THE MAN TRIED TO KILL MY FATHAAAA!

>Sup Forums grew up
SHUT THE FUCK UP NEWFAG

Well, you already had some dead presidents before, so nothing really new, no big deal.

No, no. YOU now know the horrors because you inherited that. You too can be a Holocaus survivor. Never forget the epigenetic shoah!

>He still thinks Iraq was about oil

It's power politics bb, Saddam was a loose end in the balance of power in the middle east.

This is completely false, Saddam stabilized Iraq and kept Iran in check, which is why his death led to the formation of ISIS and Iran entering a golden age because they no longer had any rivals.

Bush managed to take the balanced budget that Bill Clinton achieved and threw it all away into trillions of debt on a falsified pointless war that has achieved no benefit for America whatsoever.

I agree with my fellow goy, Saddam needed to go so Is- ummm the world becomes safer.

While we're on the subject why wasnt the baba booey call included in the OJ Simpson American Crime Story? I was young at the time and that was one of the handful of things I even remembered about the whole thing.

because sandnigs might think that shoes are really insulting, but the thought of someone throwing a shoe in the first world is hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=Nn9xNMz2NEM

>tfw i'm starting to miss the carter administration

truly, it was the most boring administration we ever had

It coulda been gud. You should read what Xiaoping told Carter before he invaded Vietnam and what Carter asked he would do if the Soviets didn't like it.

i was glad when deng died.

lmfao the middle east has been the most unstable region since the dawn of civilization, bar a few periods of calm.

Geopolitics etc, it'll always be a hotspot.

Imagine this scene as directed by Zach Snyder

Disregarding the other anons ability to form an argument, truly what are the secret service for of theyre not gonna jump in on shit, I thought they were always to assume everything can hurt the president. If Bush took a shoe to the head it’d probably draw some blood and the service members would have been failures. Why hire them if they can just replace them with fucking metal detectors

it's unstable because when they were European colonies they were drawn up so that there would be a large minority group with power over the majority religious group with the European power at the top of the pyramid

Will this scene be in the inevitable biopic?

Are stormfags getting paid to post political threads on Sup Forums?