P-Peter

P-Peter...

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forumstards need to be purged

Jesus christ you baby, yes Sup Forums is reddit now everyone knows that but you fucking newfags have come here as well and think ancient memes are Sup Forums

Mods are kikes.

Sup Forums is Sup Forums

the influx is GoT/Star Wars tourists, like you. They're always the one who get butthurt and fear the Sup Forums boogeyman

>there's.......something I never told you, Peter
>when I was in my 20s I spent time traveling around the country, and late one night, as I was driving through Texas........I murdered an entire family of Spics
>I slaughtered them like dogs, Peter, even as they begged for mercy
>Ben looks directly at the camera
>and I'd do it again in a heartbeat, my only regret is that I didn't wipe out more of those swarthy fucks while I had the energy
>if every proud, white American out there killed just one beaner each we'd have this country cleaned up overnight
>the Irish and the Wops too, Peter, they've all got to go

Does anyone have the one where Uncle Ben's gang of skinheads is rounding up Jews and Peter has to be there to greet them at the concentration camp?

Raimi must have had an interesting upbringing.

Why do these threads keep being deleted?

Mods are redditaurs

>I was Jack the...*

go back to the Bush worship thread faggot

White Man's Burden is the best scene.
That's a fact.

>brrraaaarrrrrppppp
Your post would have had more meaning and coherence if you'd just typed that out instead.

Off yourself.

>"P-Peter... tell you're aunt.. tell her..."
>*sobbing tears* "Tell her what, Uncle Ben??"
>"t-tell her....s-sp.. spics aren't white."
>*Uncle Ben lets out his last breath and dies as Peter cries over him*

I was moved to tears by this scene. Standing ovation in the theater

This explains why he slaughters those spics who chased MJ down the alley for an autograph.

>I remember 9/11. Sat right at that window and watched people on the top floor take swan dives. Took bets on how many would wind up looking like a spilled lasagna. I shit you not... I was only two jumpers away from winning the office pool. Then the damn thing collapsed. Anyway, let's get back to Spider-Man.

Why did Raimi portray JJJ as a psychopath jew hellbent on slandering Spiderman and promoting racial mixing in the Bugle?

Sup Forums is Sup Forums territory

Why did Warner Bros. force Raimi to edit out the scene where Spiderman swings past a group of Israelis dancing on the roof as 9/11 happens?

Not even that. Hating Jews was part of chan culture before Sup Forums was even a thing. Go to any chan website, they still hate Jews. Its part of Chan culture, its part of the people who originated on these boards, before there was even a Sup Forums. Sup Forums was created because Sup Forums hates jews, not the other way around.

B-Beter

J-jews ... did ... n-nine ... ele ...

>"Avenge me, Harry"
>"B-but Yitzhak's my best friend..."
>"And I'm your Fuhrer."

>Ben looks directly at the camera

Makes me chuckle every damn time. I guess i'm a retard after all

kek

>P-Peter... isn't it funny how... *coughs blood* I'm out here, bleeding on the sidewalk...b-because another white man shot me...
>Heh ... P-Peter... please... don't blame the guy who did this to me... this isn't our way
>They've been... ugh... brainwashed to live this way... their whole lives... by the Zionist-occupied government... ugh... and their Kabbalah magic...
>Taught to live... like God damn animals... chasing their precious dollars
>B-Benjamin Franklin was a kike, Peter... the Federal Reserve is a corrupt institution... the- whole damn system is nothing but Jewish usury... funding wars for Israel
>Remember this... Peter... when you catch up to those bastards on Capitol Hill...
>*uncle Ben voids his bowels as he turns pale and dies*

Always love watch you fucking cretins expose yourself like this.

>"You know, Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the reaponsibility of the master to discipline the servant."
>Ben looks directly at the camera.
>"The niggers, the spics, the chinks...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Pete. We'll have every nigger in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the American Nazi Party."

>reeee stop making jokes about racism! only neonazis make jokes about that! reeeee
Whine some more fag.

same to you lol.

He wanted to bring the truth to the masses. It's a damn shame that so few people saw the Director's cut before the censors got to it

Whenever there's free speech for a group of people eventually they'll discover the truth about Jews. Its why media control is always the msot important thing for them

>it wasn't the Stormfront site migration and recruitment effort that they openly discussed on their site you guys!
>it was just the dragon show you guys!

Shill or retard?

Stormfront is a miniscule website, you have to be retarded to think they could significantly affect a website as big as Sup Forums

Really got me there, dipshit.

Sup Forums was always contrarian. It was painfully obvious to anyone who was actually there that the joo-hate was completely ironic except for a tiny minority of mentally ill rejects such as yourself, who have sadly flooded the site in the past year and a half. No one takes your garbage 'statistics" seriously other than yourselves.

You stick out like a sore thumb, you little fag. Keep thinking that you don't, it makes it easier for people like me to expose you.

Also, this

>I need to confess petah
>I knows you weren’t going to the library petah...
>you’re always by and I were worried about where that money was comin from
>we didn’t think you had the stones for a hard days work
>petah... I tailed you tonight
>and when you walked out on that sex freak gimpsuit my heart sank
>but then when the announcer called your title...
>THE HUMAN HOLOCAUST
>oh petah ... the cheers ... THE CHEERS! you wouldn’t believe them I’ve never been so proud of you boy
>I only wish I could have seen you in the cage with that dirty fudge packer one more time petah
>just know son, when I see your parents I’ll tell you them kind of man youse are
>but something tells me petah l... my brother already knows
>and he couldn’t be ... prouder
what a time it was. I don’t think there was a dry eye in the theatre. Especially once hallelujah started playing
brava raimi, brava

Here are the dipshit aut-right outsiders. Not that anyone who's spent more than a few years here would have trouble finding them, but I want them to know that they're not fitting in.

>No dad your wrong about her!
>Shes a heeb just like your mother!
>Do what you have to do with her then gas her!

Really emotional scene

>joo
Can you answer why you jew shills have orders not to use the word "jew"? It's like when you mick the coincedence detector with only (()) because we kbow you're not allowed to use 3 and propogate the meme. But I don't get the "joo" shit

An incoherent post from an incoherent mind.

>IMAGINE... a perfect world free of filth Spider-Man. A world without SPICS, NIGGERS, RAGHEADS AND THOSE FUCKING KIKES
>I have the one thing these nosefuckers fear the most and that's Zyklon B. The power of the 4th Reich is in my hands and you will be the first to witness the return of the White Man on the top of the world. Make the right choice and join me in this crusade
>looks directly at the camera
>Or you will pay with the blood of your family

I thought Raimi was Jewish

I'm fine with rampant racism, it's the_donald sycophants that bother me

Someone needs to shop the Daily Bugle into Der Sturmer or something.

>you could have lobbied to enact that hate speech law to hide the truth. Now they're gonna take away my ADL funding and holocaust pension
>I missed the part where that's my problem

>Spergs out at most of the thread
>says they're the ones not fitting in

>u le mad xD
DEFINITELY an outsider.

I was actually being sincere, but your rebuttal only further proves me right.

>anonymous
>fitting in

you can go back now

>Peter, with white power comes white responsibility

poltards are the worst but these threads are funny as fuck mate

>Hating Jews was part of chan culture before Sup Forums was even a thing.
Yes, in the way that you tell holocaust jokes in middle school. jews, blacks, whatever were all easy punchlines to offensive jokes which was what Sup Forums was mostly associated with thanks to Sup Forums. it wasn't people literally creating autistic little infographics about how the jews personally slighted them last Tuesday.

this is one of the worst photoshops i've ever seen

This, it's hilarious that these cretins can't tell the fucking difference.

Kek, sure thing. That's the best you got?

JIDF.org

They are a bit more similar to Sup Forums memes from around 2009-2012 rather than current polshit

>the amount of jewish assrage in this thread

You people essentially parody yourselves.

Oy vey! Shut dis thread down you disgusting antisemites!

i never understood this scene

But I'm not jewish

>Uncle Ben, what the hell happened?! Why are there dead korean tourists all over the sidewalk?!
>They got me Peter. *cough cough* The fucking gooks got me! T-They came out of nowhere, it was an ambush! I'm dying Peter, I'm fucking bleeding out, radio for the chopper! I don't want to die in this god-forsaken jungle!
I feel like Raimi took the whole "vietnam flashbacks" sub-plot a little too far.

theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes

>Sup Forums is Sup Forums
Sup Forums by and large is the laughing stock of Sup Forums.
You would know that if you visited boards other than your daily prescribed safe spaces.
Go start another BLACKED/Sam Hyde appreciation thread you fucking queer.

>Using queer as an insult

Dude, like, not cool?

Go kiss a girl, faggot

not very tolerant man need you to back off or get out

>faggot
Why the homophobia?

Because gays are disgusting degenerates

Ben/raimi-posting is the best thing to come from Sup Forums in a while

That's not a very nice thing to say. How would you feel is someone said that about you?

No one would say it about me because I don't suck cocks and rape little boys

I'd probably be sad because they're right

Cry more pussy. We hate kikes

Nothing because it’s just funny anonymous banter on an image board created for the purpose of discussing chinese cartoons. If silly billy anons can’t wrap their sensitive heads around that concept then they should just skedaddle instead of crying about it

Hating Jews was part of culture period until a few decades ago.

Not cool man.

fill it with n word my man. It’s inherently discriminatory

I can smell the cocaine in these pictures.

>P-peter... get the goddamn kikes that did this

It truly was a different time

stormfront was always the bogeyman on here before the reddit and Sup Forums shit began. political discussion on here is a lot more polarized outside of Sup Forums though, which is mostly generals or nonsense.

>P-Peter...don't let MJ go to Hollywood, Peter...she'll be passed around by kikes...

>MOOOOOOOOM i posted it again

Was Raimi trying to warn us?

Peter pumpkin eater

And you don't want us exposing ourselves!

You want exposure? I'll show you exposure

*cocks cock*

I feel that the 2 hours of unedited holocaust footage at the end we're a bit too much