Daryl kills Morales 10 minutes into next episode

Daryl kills Morales 10 minutes into next episode
Carl is stabbed and killed in the midseason finale
Michonne puts down Walker Carl
Rick goes down a violent dark path similar to Morgan
Morgan dies near the end of the season, getting slashed with a knife covered in walker guts
In the season finale, Rick almost kills Negan with Lucille but decides to "let his mercy prevail" and puts him in the cell Morgan built

Kino season incoming?

Is this true? If so that is seriously ballsy to change the source material that much. I have a hard time believing they will kill Carl. Where is the evidence of these claims?

Well fuck.

It's gonna be good season then.

>puts him in the cell Morgan built
I don't watch the show anymore but this is a living room in a suburban house with a mattress and a chain on the wall, right?

good kill'em all. Might as well kill rick then show a flash back to Shane and Andrea actually leaving the group and start fresh with them

Wasn't Carl poppa in the flash forward post war? That doesn't add up. However, Chandler is pursuing college. So it would be sensible to kill off his character if he's done with acting for a bit. If this true it'll change things drastically in the future. I just don't see Kirkman giving to green light on killing off such an important character.

It's probably a dream sequence then, like with the negan scene

>Carl killed
such a pointless story for a series length character

I believe that the actor is starting college/university and will have less time anyway. That's the only thing that makes me believe this.

YES

END HIS WHITE BLOODLINE

THE FUTURE IS BROWN

carl doesn't die, are you honestly kidding me? how can anyone believe this is real

>Morgan dying
only good actor left in the show and they kill him off

Probably just going to replace Carl's arc with an arc about his daughter. The actor that plays Carl is wanting to leave and that's prime time to bring in a 12 year old to play Judith and play out Carl's story.

You only said Carl dies because you want me to keep watching.

are we gonna see naked maggie though?

If morales dies next episode I'll be willing to believe the rest.

if he's going to school, they should just recast the part with an older actor for next season because next season is set 5 years in the future

Why is anyone watching this dead series, when STD is so popular breaking records everywhere because everyone is watching it. Dont be left out of the cool conversations sounding like a has been, check out STD today!

So why is Judith still alive she going to replace Carl?

I'm ok with this. Punished Rick and Punished Morgan are the two most kino things about TWD.

fuck off, reverse Orville shill

They seemed to be changing things up with having Jessie live but it was a bait & switch

No (you)s yet? Awww, here ya go little buddy. Your validation for the day is complete. Now make sure and eat all your tendies or no desert. Be a good boy.

Orville is more interesting.

I was really hoping Jessie would live as a "replacement Andrea" (the actress wanted her live too, but obvious because it was a steady gig), they had great chemistry, but I'm not feeling Rick and Michonne at all. They only started building up to it after a timeskip after Andrea was killed off, so it obviously wasn't always planned. Michonne was a great surrogate maternal figure to Carl but not a girlfriend for Rick.

>space shit

No.

since Rick was walking with a cane in the future should't have this happen.

Zombie god shows up with White Walkers , Negan gets buttraped and torn apart, Carl sucks Michonne's dick and Rick goes to Switzerland. Everybody dies end of shitty zombie show.

this show has way to many characters. Why the fuck is that fat pregnant bitch still around

This all sounds good but we all know this will amount to like 15 minutes of good shit with the rest of the season being filler boring bullshit.

IF YOU KILL HIM YOU'LL BE JUST LIKE HIM
LOL

>next season is set 5 years in the future
What

The prevailing fan theory is that the "flash-forward" wasn't real, just another daydream while Rick was mourning over that grave (assumed to be a real flash-foward) and quoting that stranger Carl saw with "my mercy prevails over my wrath," so it's not necessarily indicative of what should happen. They purposefully made it as much like the comics as possible because fans would just assume that means it's legit, to the point that Rick's comic-accurate hair and beard look nothing like they really did when they were that length.

>miss every shot when naggen is on the balcony
>next episode
>literal perfect headshots from 100m away on every one of his soldiers
really
makes
me
think

Timeskip in the comics fucking duuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh

>carl
>dying

"No!"

I'm so glad that little bitch Carl is getting wrecked. What a faggot he is with his shitty hair. His dad should be next.

damn I miss season 5 rick

was''t it ten?

really hyped for this and especially for next season.

Daily reminder

>Morales used a baseball bat in season 1.
>It will be revealed later in Negan's origin episode that Morales was one of the first Saviors, and that Negan took his bat soon after meeting him.
>That bat became Lucille.
>Lucille was actually seen in season 1.

This would be contrived as fuck but I'd like it desu.

It'd be like Negan's presence was there from the beginning in a way. He and Rick were destined to cross paths and become foes.

Lucille? In MY season 1? It's more likely than you think.

that's the origin of Negan? lol

It's an ongoing miniseries, but he ends up being found by Dwight's group in an obvious nod to how Aaron found Rick's group.

I just really miss Shane guys...