Black Panther

Oooooooh shit son.

Kilmonger hair.

>JHERI CURL MULLET CONFIRMED

I can only fucking HOPE.

BASED COOGLER!

Out of all the future MCU films, I really want to know what's going to happen with this film. Will it be Winter Soldier or will it be Ant-Man? I mean, the director and cast is just top tier, it's insane.

Winter Solider during the movie, Ant-Man in post credits.

I would love a moment where they are talking in the room with frozen Bucky, and one opens up his capsule to grab a beer at the bottom, and right when Bucky wakes up and is about to say something, they close it and freeze him again.

Like this?

>Michael B Jordan

Is he the new nigger in vogue? Will he replace Idris Elba as the one they cast into annoying over saturation?

I gotta see this

Since it would seem to be its own nation, I would assume some political undertone lead theme

Exactly like that.

For free or for a fee?

Too bad it won't be the Chigurh

>freezer
>milk is still liquid

Since Coolger is building directly off the Russo's Black Panther I'd say it will be a Winter Soldier hopefully(also the actual Winter Soldier will be in the movie too) the only way this will turn into an Ant Man is if the fucktarded execs from Marvel Studios interferes like they did with Doctor Strange.

I really hope Bucky isn't in the film. Or if he is, he just stays frozen. I seen too many fans online think that the entire film is T'Challa protecting Bucky from outside forces.

It's going to be trash.

You keep saying that, but it isn't exactly true.

One man's trash is another man's treasure.

As usual, Sup Forums is overstating how much Marvel interfered with that movie.

Try me Beyonce