How old is Jefar in Disney's Aladdin?

Aladdin and Jasmine fall into the Disney cliche of being the young teens who fall in love. So it's safe to beat that Al is 18 and Jas is 16. Plus the Sultan says she has to be married by her 16th birthday anyway.

Sultan must be well into his late 50s due to his beard his all white now and he's worried about dying before Jasmine gets married soon (Average life span for a male in the Persian Empire was around 50-60 if they lived well, and he's the king,). But I can't place my fingers on how old the vizier might be. How old is "but you're so old" to marry the sultan's hottie 16 year old princess? He must have been, what? 30? Which means if he hung out at the palace since he was 14, growing up there and watching Jasmin grow up as well, all while advising the Sultan along the way, that age wouldn't be too far fetched.

I need to know this answer for science reasons.

There's no way he's just 30. Look at how much his face droops. He's 35 at least. Also his nose is so large relative to the rest of his face.

>wizards
>sorcerers
>having an age that matches their appearance

I always thought jafar was like 40. Not as old as the sultan but too old to really be considered to be in his prime.

O....fuck this didn't even cross my pea sized little mind.

As a history teacher I always snorted when the Sultan told Jefar was too old for her. Men were marrying girls as young as 12 and having kids before they were 14. We're talking like 500-600 B.C. here. If it wasn't a Disney movie, the Sultan could have said that as in "You're too old to marry her because you'll soon be dead and I don't want her to remarry a new man with your children".

>mfw Disney will never again make a movie where the bad guy calls the enslaved princess "Pussycat".

I'd say 40 easily. It's older-looking than the 40 we're used to, but they're in the desert so it really ages the skin. Jafar's clearly been through some shit, too.

More than 30 that is for sure. I see the "but you are too old" argument from the Sultan coming up frequently but I see it as a joke for kids.

The target audience is supposed to be much younger (14 and below) than the heroes and for them their parents age (having children around 20 was then the norm so their parents should be 30-35) is old AF.

Easily 45-49 range, which is around the time most men get evil.

kek

Based Motherfucking Jafar who was at least in his late 50s when he chained up 15 year old Princess Jasmine, dressed her in a red sex slave outfit, (while forcing her own father to watch the physical abuse ) and made a wish to force Princess Jasmine to fall desperately in love with his dick.

He did all this while at the same time having his evil side kick pet bird Iago stuff salty crackers down her fathers throat

The man literally did nothing wrong.

>tumbler detected.

I wanted these two to fuck like animals. Much better pairing than Jasmine and Aladdin.

LORD my BONER

That was pretty funny. Based Jafar. And he doesn't even like her, just enslaving her and making her fall in love with him to fuck with Al.

500-600 BC? You're a history teacher?

You mean 700-800 AD - the time when Arabian Nights is supposed to take place?

This is why Princess Trainer is best ending.

Elaborate please.

this movie and this scene in particular, gave me a fetish for slave roleplay and a love of the delicious brown.

>force Jasmine to fall in love with his dick
do you really need someone to elaborate on that? Can you not put 2 and 2 together?

Did Jafar actually have any ability to use magic himself before wishing to become the world's most powerful sorcerer? It's been a while since I last saw the movie, and all that's coming to mind is the hypno-staff that he used on the Sultan (which appears to be magic inherent in the staff, not anything Jafar is using himself).

To be fair, that could be what he meant and it could be a "read between the lines" thing. He is too old for the sultan's taste to reign the kingdom. No assurance he'll reign long.

It must have taken Aladin quite a while to travel to the "end of the earth" and back to Agrabah. Do you think Jafar forced Jasmine to have sex with him during that time?