Don't mind me, i'm just 'streaming' this handbag

>Don't mind me, i'm just 'streaming' this handbag

This is what Sup Forums actually believes

>she doesnt get to keep the handbag

but at the same time taking someones item, streaming wouldnt take item away, it would copy it.

The weak should fear the stronk.

Don't you have some coins to clip?

nice trolling OP, but we on Sup Forums are smarter than that, i think youll find

What if you had the ability to make copies of everything you touched.
So you grab this woman's purse, she sees you have it, but she also has hers.

What happens?

The goal is to get their bank account money, so whether there are two debit/credit cares or one doesn't really matter, they're linked to a single account.

>mfw I just torrented 4th season of star trak tng

>Dude fuck paying for movies
>*pirates*
>Dude why is the cgi so bad in my movie why don't they use more money to make it look better reeeeeeeee

doesnt matter if he gets card if doesnt know code for them, by time he figures it out (10^4 combinations) account will be blocked

nobody says that lmao
if anything, people complain about cgi in general

>Don't mind me, just pirating this citizenship

It's fake, I can see from the pixels.

You wouldn't pirate a gf.

pic related is me with my famalams watching torrented flick

>Don't mind me man, just pirating some of your coffee

You're like my friend who said if I wanted Game of Thrones to be written well then I should stop pirating it.

OH NO, WHY DON'T YOU THINK OF THE POOR AFRICANS WHO MAKE THEIR LIVING PICKING THE BEANS?

>that pic
Wtf, I hope they got a lot of use out of those Alien costumes/puppets

>YOU WOULDN'T DOWNLOAD A CAR

yes I would

>YOU WOULDN'T DOWNLOAD A GIRL

YES I WOULD

>Not paying for an item that you have to pay for
>Somehow not stealing

>Hey man you still got your coffee! I just pirated some of my own, no harm no foul ;)

Why is Sup Forums so fucking retarded. If you make a movie with the intent to make money and everything pirates it off the internet without your consent, how is that not fucking stealing? I pirate shit too, I pirated literally every game I've played the past few years. I just don't go around rationalizing it and pretend it's not immoral.

because they still have the movie

>don't mind me, I'm just pirating this Evian

They still have the movie even if they sell it. Do you think movie producers only have one copy of their movie? lol

this

did you ever wonder why its called piracy and not just theft? because its 2 different things you cretin

yeah exactly, he isnt losing anything so it isnt stealing

>Wow it's not technically theft
>That must mean it's okay

hurr durr

I can barely watch anything they put out, which is why I'm a little behind on the hip movies that are discussed on the board.

thanks to monks 'pirating' some books in middle-ages era, we still have them around there
stealing is obviously taking something away. pirating is spreading a copy without taking original out.
copy and spread something, on longer run pervents it from getting lost and destroyed
imagine, there are tons of movies from pre WW2 era that are probably destroyed or lost forever, only coz noone copied them.

>pirate every single movie as soon as it comes out
>instantly delete the files from your hard drive when they finish downloading
>cost the movie industry millions

just devilish

I agree with your message but it factually isn't stealing, the same way copying someone else's work is plagiarism or forgery rather than theft

(((Hollywood))) must be starved.

Streaming is not only the right thing to do, but it's your civic duty.

WHAT NOW OP

>gets absolutelly btfo
>moves goalposts

>it's just piracy bro

not even once

except i never said that you tremendous faggot

just because its not theft doesnt make it okay it just makes it not theft so stop saying its theft

embezzling isnt theft either and its still not okay, we have different words to describe different things, use them

It's intellectual property and yes it is theft. If any of you faggots would hold a job you'd be pissed too if someone robs you the contracted money.
Incidentally then you wouldn't have to pirate.

but WHY is it called piracy then?

i download every movie 10 times each

literally taking down hollywood all on my own

Lawyer here, it depends on the jurisdiction but generally piracy is a form of theft.

>sneaks into theatre
Don't mind me just pirating this movie

>hollywood puts out nothing but garbage
>I'm supposed to fund them
I only watched It in the cinema to post on early meme threads
piracy doesn't affect sales though so it's not really robbing them of their money. The people who pirate are not the same who go watch the movies.

You're right, what op should have used was was shoplifting or stealing from a farm.

>piracy doesn't affect sales though
It is though.
>The people who pirate are not the same who go watch the movies
Because they obtain the movie illegally. Are you fucking retarded?

>I wouldn't care to buy it
Sure buddy. Why pirate it then. You consume the product and don't pay the price.

Don't mind me, just pirating your job

They didn't want to face nippon rage by calling it ninja.

Damn this made me think

Good luck staying out of jail.

>BE JESUS
>PIRATE BREAD AND FISH AND FEED THE HUGRY
>JEWS NAIL YOU TO A CROSS

the more things change...

"hypothetical fantasy cloning magic" doesn't make for a rational argument against piracy.
It's retarded. You are retarded. But fear not:
You will find it in every thread, you are not the first one and will not be the last one to spew it.

We need a final solution against vedditors

That's almost as stupid as Sup Forums's ham/piracy analogies.

its almost like the truth will be repeated even when unprompted.

>Don't mind us, we're just pirating your country.
>You still got your constitution, gringo

>piracy doesn't affect sales
studies actually show it increases sales, as people won't treat every purchase like a gamble

piracy = communism
I DESERVE FREE SHIT
says the redditor/berniebro while pirating stuff

Piracy is not stealing.
Piracy is akin to not paying for a ticket. Technically, you didn't stole a plane, you just "pirated" the seat.

So they decided to build representations of westerns countries in the middle-east?

Borders are like copyright: just made up things.

This is the same guy that makes the
>60fps why haven’t you
Threads
He is a vedditor and has no other reason to do this other than to troll for (you)s

hypothetical fantasy not real magical truth is not really truth, user

just to be updated and be able to know the garbage without paying for it. If I really wanna see a film I wanna go early and HAVE to go the cinema. If I know it is trash I can wait a few months and just watch it to post memes about it and say how bad it is in detail.
>piracy doesn't affect sales though
>It is though.
but it's not though

>says the redditor/berniebro while pirating stuff

Nah, piracy was always lolbertarian/ancrap shit, because those fags have an exception regarding intellectual property.

>hypothetical fantasy cloning magic
Oh, like piracy?

The crux is we're actually living in a magical fantasy world where such things are possible.

This is corporate entities built around obsolete business models trying to outlaw a particular brand of technological advancement.

Dubs confirm.
Seriously, piracy as spreading copies is better for humanity, helping to save remains of culture even if temporary hurts sales.
That's good point with books. If they were never "pirated" lot of them would be lost.

>don't mind me, just paying 7 dollars for a shitty 1h30min movie, trailers included

No, that would be open-source development.

They come here and leech of the money that people who actually were born would receive.
Pretty much the same as the pirates take the money that content creator would receive.

>"hypothetical fantasy [concept]" doesn't make for a rational argument against [LITERALLY 90% of all science and philosophy

>don’t mind me, I’m just streaming this image

>taking copyright law this seriously
>thinking that legality = morality
whew

>don't distribute IP for free
>it harms the industry!

>don't distribute CP for free
>it supports the industry!

>thanks to monks 'pirating' some books in middle-ages era

Certain monks "pirating" the bible with certain changes would end up being on the fucking stake for heresy, you dumb leftist fuck.

>legality = morality
>implying amerifats can even comprehend a difference

>It is though.
Terrible grammar aside, it doesn't impact sales significantly.
If people couldn't pirate it, they just wouldn't see it.
There's no lost sale.

>Don't mind me, just pirating your personal information

You're implying the pirates had money to give in the first place, whereas they'd most likely just do something else if piracy wasn't available, hence there's no actual loss of money.

How would you morally justify piracy then?

>tudies actually show it increases sales

Why should every human with half of the brain working pay for the movie that HE ALREADY WATCHED FOR FREE?
Studies were done either on imbeciles or on amerimutts.

>I want to watch it because I don't want to watch it

>but it's not though
This isn't up for debate. It's an objective fact.

Same with the illegals.

>mfw i'm getting dubs and downloading house of cards season 5 at the same time

Because he liked it.

Or you might be saying it's not piracy, but development, which would actually be more accurate of a term.

there were other books than that, some of them survived only due to something, what we call "piracy" today

No, I'll stream your dubs mate I hope it's not a problem for you ;)

Don't mind me, just torrenting this loli

easy. people making the movies are making millions for their weak efforts, delivering low quality flicks and spending double the money in marketing and promotion
it's like robin hood, 3x more justified

That's not an argument, now is it?