Which female Sup Forums character has killed the most men?

Which female Sup Forums character has killed the most men?

Death

/thread

Which Death? I mean, Deaths don't typically kill people as such; Seventh Seal style Death isn't the norm. Or a girl, which is a shame.
Anyway, I'm going out on a limb and saying Warren's Dirty Pair with a fuckton of shared, mostly accidental kills.

Never heard of them. Tell me more.

One would think Man-Killer given her name.

Minerva Mink through HNNNNNNG attacks and wild take mishaps.

Lord Dominator from Wander Over Yonder canonically wiped out almost an entire galaxy. The survivors hid out on an asteroid

Mottom from KSBD might not have killed as many with her own hands, but would be responsible for trillions of deaths over her long reign.

Cassandra Nova

She doesn't kill anyone. Do you think mailmen write all those letters?

I have a different candidate.

user don't mention Dom killing anyone, you're gonna attract that one autist who believes that she's never truly killed anyone

Obviously

Adressed and dismissed. She doesn't kill anyone.

Harley Quinn blew up all those kids.

The Marvel equivalent killed way more.

Marvel's version does a better job at it, though not good at the ones who keep resurrecting

Why does Death have skeleton hands and a skull but also huge tits and a navel?

>he doesn't know about breastbones
Spotted the virgin.

It's a comic by Adam Warren based on the Dirty Pair manga/anime/whatever, about two "trouble consultants" in a hightech interstellar culture who consistently get sent into no-win shitstorms by their agency's main AI.

It seems for whatever reason wherever they go disaster happens. Mostly because they're in a no-win shitstorm, but I think they've been in harmless situations that go to hell as well. Their catchphrase is something like "It's not our fault!"

Warren writes it as more hard-ish science fiction, sometimes pretty obviously influenced by Walter Jon Williams who you should really read if you haven't. Williams apparently doesn't mind, he wrote the forword for one of the TPs.

It's far more western tech-happy SF, kind of a more optimistic post-cyberpunk or whatever, but Kei and Yuri still get tossed into no-win shitstorms and shit still blows up in the end except for one arc because SPOILER. Generally, things would have gone even worse if they hadn't been around though. Generally. Maybe.

Anyways, it's a bunch of TPs from Dark Horse and I found them enjoyable.

Also doesn't kill anybody.

Her flesh is transparent, like with mr.Bones.