Whats up with Sup Forums lately

whats up with Sup Forums lately

first kevin spacey is a pedophile,
harvey is,
and then finn wolfhard becomes a victim of pedophilia

is the film industry as built on corruptness as it seems, yet people still support it in every aspect?

Hollywood is the only thing that distracts from seeing how bad things really are

you JUST know he's going to hit the wall soon

>then finn wolfhard becomes a victim of pedophilia
what?

Have you been asleep or something?

OP's confused. Finn stopped working with his agent or manager after a different person accused them of abuse

No, this happened also.

user...

Lol roastie land whale wrote that headline I bet

How do you even put that in the same ballpark as the Harvey Weinstein thing? There is no "corruption" or abuse here, this is one person making an awkward comment about a person she's never even met. It's not even sexually explicit, it just implies that she finds him attractive

This is part of the problem - people have no sense of a grey area with this stuff. Like, half the country has the perception that Casey Affleck is a "rapist" when nobody even accused him of that. People just seem to have this built-in panic response about anything like this

What she said she knew was wrong and would debilitate her whole career, yet she still did it, for publicity, and you well know if it were about a 14 year old girl and a 27 year old man the whole world would cause a havoc over it.

Finn being a young male doesn't make a difference to this argument.

This user is right: Her comment is awkward and out of place, but that's about it. She even makes a point to say
>hit me up in 4 years
implying she doesn't want to sleep with him when he is underage. I think people are blowing things out of proportion. Although Finn gets sexualised a lot, it's not exactly the same horrible crime as groping/rape/other forms of extreme sexual abuse.

>and then finn wolfhard becomes a victim of pedophilia
Are you talking about his agent, or is this some kind of meta post? He wasn't the victim in the former example, at least as far as anyone outside of his circle is aware.

Why is finn so fucking cute?
Like he's not even trying to be cute but the cute just erupts out of him naturally

He is god's gift to humanity. I used to browse cute cats images whenever I was in a bad mood, now I just browse Finn because he is cute and emanates positive energy and sunshine.

Yes, no I don't support it. I haven't seen a Hollywood movie in years.

She made a vaguely creepy comment, but he wasn't harmed in any way. I've seen worse things said about him right here on Sup Forums. And also about 14-year-old girls, for that matter, without "the whole world causing a havoc." I'm not saying it's right, but you can't put it in the same sentence as genuine sexual abuse as if they're on the same level.

>an older woman finding a teen boy attractive
>this is somehow the same as pedophiles raping kids

You fuking kidden me ?

I honestly wonder about you Sup Forums fucks in real life, assuming you all aren't neets living in their cars.
Do you go around accusing everyone being a pedophile or a jew?
Or are you just some meek nerd who plays with his little dick in the bathroom during his lunch break?

>built-in panic response about anything like this
More like a built in dopamine high. Righteous indignation is a hell of a drug. I think part of the problem is we've become so sedentary and domesticated that we are always on the verge of losing our collective shit over something. People are channeling that aggression into something socially acceptable. Instead of hunting bear and cattle, we're hunting pedos and rapists, because it's the only thing modern society really lets us hate with impunity.

Yeah I think there's a lot of truth in that. Like some people have their lives ruined and get bombarded with death threats for making a "racist" joke on Twitter, like there's no grey area between a KKK lynching and a bad joke. Like you said, people just want a socially acceptable target for their hatred and aggression. I guess this is why the most militant parts of the "SJW" crowd strike me as so phony - these same people, 50 years ago, would probably be attacking blacks and gays instead of racists and homophobes. It's the exact same mindset, transplanted into a different social setting.

Idiocracy. People are fucking stupid. What's dangerous is big sites like reddit censoring criticism of that very stupidity. Talk shit about the flavor of the month movie/tv show/videogame/streamer and your comment evaporates.

Repeat after me: No penetration, no crime.

>It's the exact same mindset, transplanted into a different social setting.
You're 100% right. Aggression is aggression. The brain doesn't differentiate between 'good' hate and 'bad' hate. The KKK, ISIS, and ANTIFA might all have vastly different goals, but when you get down to it, they're all the same animal.

>headline
News illiteracy is unironically one of the biggest problems plaguing public discourse

>and then finn wolfhard becomes a victim of pedophilia
I hope you're kidding, I don't want anything bad to happen to him.

Internet is big business. I see it here on Sup Forums too.
some new crapfest will come out and there will be an army of shills (You)ing the shit out of any and all criticisms.

If a nearly 30 year old male entertainer told a 14 year old girl to hit him up in 4 years what would the public reaction be?

it's just retards demonizing normal human behavior to the point that everything is a crime

We really should require children to wear full burkas until their 18th birthday. I mean, if twisted individuals are going to waltz around calling a handsome young man handsome, something needs to be done.

That's the issue of double standards.

Look, I'm not saying her comment was in a good taste, but calling her a pedo and making a horrible villain out of her is a bit too much.

Probably exactly the same as they're reacting to what she said - everyone would say "that's kind of gross" and it might damage his career/professional reputation, but nobody should treat it like a crime or equate it with actual rape

How do you imagine this person should be punished for what she said about him? Jail time? Stoned to death in the town square?

no pedo but finn is too sexy for his age desu
he's the definition of a jailbait

>Jail time? Stoned to death in the town square?
Hyperbole doesn't make you right. If Ryan Reynolds tweeted at Millie Bobby Brown to hit him up in 4 years he would be raked through the coals by the media. The response wouldn't be "ooh that's kinda weird," it would be that Reynolds is a predator and the Buzzfeeds of the world would want his head.

>How do you imagine this person should be punished for what she said about him?
Not him, but the reaction would definitely be more vitriolic, and there would be fewer people defending it. I can't imagine us having this conversation if Jonah Hill tweeted Millie Bobby Brown asking her to come to his place when she turned 18. But then the flip side to that is while people would give a much stronger virtue signaling reaction to that hypothetical scenario, we would never see Finn Wolfhard in a legit professional photoshoot standing on a billiard table with no pants and an oversized letterman jacket making seductive faces at the camera. American society is pretty weird like that.

Basically this. A public apology wouldn't cut it. His career would basically be as good as dead, and they'd have no problem putting him in the Kevin Spacey camp.

But she is being "raked through the coals," that's the entire reason any of us have even heard of this. Do you follow your Twitter? Have you even heard of her before this mini-scandal? I haven't. I'm not defending her words at all, I'm just saying that the public has indeed responded with outrage, there's no apparent double standard here.

>Do you follow your Twitter?
*her Twitter, my b

>I'm not defending her words at all,
Why do people have to be little fucking pussy bitches even while anonymous? There's nothing wrong with what she said at all.

Nah, I do think it's a bit creepy to publicly flirt with a 14-year-old boy. But what she said doesn't go any further than "a bit creepy" and doesn't deserve a harsher response than she's getting.

>it's a bit creepy
Creepy is the most overused and retarded word. Why not just stay out of other peoples sexuality. Its none of your business, and this modern puritanism is the height of insanity.

>Why not just stay out of other peoples sexuality.
She made a public comment, it's impossible to see it without having an opinion on it. If she handled her feelings privately, I wouldn't know and I wouldn't care. I'm not gonna go out of my way to give her trouble over it, but you're in a discussion about this, and that's my opinion

>But she is being "raked through the coals," that's the entire reason any of us have even heard of this.
Like I said, it would be the same but different. On one hand, you're right, there has been a backlash, but I think it will be hard to gauge this whole thing until the brunt of it has passed. Will this ruin her, or would society eventually forgive it? What will the damage be to her career in the long run?

But honestly, I don't really have a problem with what she said. It was definitely the wrong way to phrase it, but at the end of the day she was trying to pay the kid a complement. She was calling him handsome in a photo that was most definitely constructed for the sole purpose of making him look handsome, what the fuck is wrong with that? When you got dressed up to go to a wedding or a school dance, didn't the adults in your life tell you you looked good? Isn't that the point of dressing up? But the fact that she could even make the mistake of wording it the way she did speaks to the exact double standard that we're talking about. The fact that she, a public figure currently living through this entire Hollywood scandal, didn't bother to think how her post would be interpreted tells me that doesn't normally have to think twice about this kind of thing. But, again, as a male, you would NEVER think to publicly say something like that to a 13 year old girl. The thought would never cross your mind.

And I'm saying your opinion is retarded friendo, why do you think anyone cares about it? Why not keep it yourself as you say she could've kept it to herself? You are so creeepy

>But, again, as a male, you would NEVER think to publicly say something like that to a 13 year old girl. The thought would never cross your mind.
You're living in a fantasy world, m8. Men do that all the time. BRUMPH has made similar comments about girls that age, and he's the President

Beta white knight to the rescue

>BRUMPH has made similar comments about girls that age, and he's the President
Trump does a lot of things that normal people would never consider doing. He's kind of an anomaly. Not everyone can be Donald Trump. And not for nothing, but do you not remember when LITERALLY millions of women took to the street in protest of him becoming president?

Sup Forums is deeply contrarian.

So where's the double standard? Guy makes a creepy comment about underage girl, public finds out, lots of people complain, but nothing really happens because nothing resembling a crime has been committed. Some girl does the same to Finn Wolfhard, and the exact same thing happens. It really shouldn't go any further than this, in either case, because it's not a big fucking deal as long as they keep their hands to themselves. What are we even talking about, at this point?

Finn Wolfhard almost certainly doesn’t give a shit. This is the kinda thing that you wouldn’t even think twice about if a girl said it to you in real life when you were 14.

When are you streaming again, fag?

No, we aren't.

???

In some place in Europe 14 is the age of consent. Fuck America with their puritan morality and laws.

>t.Mohammad

>implying it isnt all reddit-tier moral crusader white knights hating on the bitch here

If a beautiful 27 year old professional model basically told me she wanted my dick, I'd give a lot more than two thoughts. I'd probably still be thinking about it.

You should not let women get away with something that a man wouldn't. She was confident doing it because society is more forgiving with women.

>literally every 20-something woman teacher in America

The only difference is they see their sexy young boy students every single day, and since women already have zero self-control, they're more prone to act on their urges, which is why there is such a pandemic of young woman teachers fuckin' lil boys.

>beautiful
top lel

Finn isn't you, he has so many girls falling over him he won't get hang up on a 30 year old desperate no longer relevant model

The only reason the stigma even exists when the shoe is on the other foot (and this definitely a fucking stretch, but still,) has to do with equipment, since apparently big adult penis could hurt a 14 year old vagina.

Which is bullshit.

>let’s actively make society even more of a tyrannical shithole because double standards make me fweeeel bad
Faggot

Used to be, before reddit invasion.
No shit, but I don't think anyone should be railroaded for it. Its a normal expression of desire, we're not getting anywhere making anyone who expresses it bad, we're just destroying our humanity by inches.

>14 year old boy
>sex symbol to americans
Truly, truly, truly the most pathetic thing to come out of America this year. You will all burn in the glow of dear leaders wrath

>let's continue to let women do what they want while men's lives get destroyed left and right
landwhale

>have weird puritan morals about sex and the age of constent
>consistently sexualise minors in the media
Man what is GOING ON

As with most thing, feminists are ruining everything by trivialising the issue with spurious, attention seeking allegations.

We're addicted to self-flagellation. We pretend we don't find them attractive while idolizing them and putting them everywhere, but we know we are, so that anyone who comes out and makes it known that its common to be attracted to them becomes a target for our self-hating rage.

I don’t give a damn. Fuck women over. Just don’t be petty and try to increase social constriction and taboo by small increments because you feel hard done by.

>we're not getting anywhere making anyone who expresses it bad
Yeah we are, people will only realize how absurd it is when it will happen to women as well. Right now it's like common sense that a man should be buried for doing something like this, while for women it's a-ok.

>people will only realize how absurd it is when it will happen to women as well
No, they won’t.

You are going in entirely the wrong direction with this

Then they won't. At least women will get fucked over just like men do, and I'm fine with that.

But what about a small adult penis? Asking for a friend.

>film industry is built on corruptness as it seems, yet people still support it in every aspect?
many are still brainwashed by jews and don't realize they have lived in a propaganda state since birth

there is an ever increasing awaking occurring, however

go crazy

Sex symbol for 12 year old girls, that’s what most of his fans are
That’s totally normal, he’s like the first crush of al those girls to dream about

>pandemic
yeah, im sure those kids are traumatized

Pussy. Just become gay and stop worrying about women you tard. Let’s get it started right now. Post pics of your feet for me.

Finn probably gets this kind of things like 200 times a day, he won’t even noticed among the sea of messages until the media try to blow it up

So it turned out women actually like frog looking boys?

I can only imagine what his DMs look like. Probably many a Panootz dick pic in that inbox. I'm that chick's post meant nothing to him at this point.

>thinks a person must be gay if he doesn't defend women
Beta white knight

He looks like a mid-20s Jewish woman.

It's (((they're))) world, we're just living in it.

The frogs rule the world?

I’m not saying you are gay, I’m saying you should be. Have you ever heard of the idea that anger and resentment damage the person feeling it, rather than the subject of their feelings? Stop liking women, and you’ll stop feeling so cucked by them all the time. Now please send pics of your feet

Jews don’t have that kino jaw

You must be joking if you say you wouldn’t turn gay for him

Being 1/20 jewish doesn’t make you a Jew

One drop rule.

>victim of pedophillia

Absolutely this,
Fuck you cletus

this

I'm always reminded about just how low some of you people here are. Adults ladling as some 13yo boy. It's fucking disgusting

Do the right thing and report these threads.

this isn't reddit faggot, leave if you dont like it