Untitled

?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8H-cB-l3O-4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fogerty_v._Fantasy,_Inc.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Formerly Plagiarismo's

>Sneed
>Feed di Seed

Prove me wrong.

Wouldn't peter be Plagarismo de Plagarismo since simpsons is just a Flinstones knockoff?

reminder that sideshow bob did nothing wrong

Simpsons being butmad

i viveri e semi di Salvatori

a precedentemente di Cesare

and now looks at the state of the simpsons vs seth macfarlan

his cartoons stole from the simpsons the same way orville steals from star trek

i dont get it

>plagiarizing your own work
is futurama plagiarizing the simpsons then?

Its funny thinking how butthurt the Simpsons was at Family Guy for being a knock off when the basic concept of the Simpsons originally is generic as fuck

Unironically yes.

>tfw when i was younger i thought sp and simpsons was in the right
>slowly realize that family guy is the most ultra ultra post modern piece of art ever
>cynical to the max constantly making jokes nobody else will even at itself
>all in the sake of comedy
>tasteful references
>my fair lady.. classic bob hope stuff
>man who shot liberty valance
>both stupid and brilliant at the same time
>because you know the board room meeting was just them laughing and throwing paper balls and mashing out a few episodes in a afternoon

>tumblr image name
fuck this fucking board man

Flintstones were a honeymooners knockoff.

>plagiarizing your own work
it's possible, formerly called "being a hack"

i pull some memes i dont have off google and it happens to be on tumblr

too lazy to rename

plus it triggers austistic faggots like you

its one of my many /rude boi trolling/ techniques i perfected over the years and now i pass it on to you my child

this
FG is unironically patrician

nice meme frog and nice reddit spacing too you fucking tourist, you probably get a fair amount of (you)s but I wonder if it's worth being such a worthless and disgusting human being.

>knowing how reddit spaces their writing

Wew lad

che rider

i acutally pioneered the reddit spacing meme

one of my favorites really

what does it even add? is it a attack? it is the most trivial troll technique and easily the most useful on Sup Forums

it's subtle elegance is frighting only avid users of the internet can even infer what reddit spacing is

it's that scene from american psycho on steroids .. not suprizing since it's one of 4chans favorite movies with its hip new wave soundtrack of new order and huey lewis and the news but did you know it's directed by a woman?

>TIL : american psycho is directed by a woman

Phoebe Pee Bee?

Manchildren please go back to your own board

a...about what?

is this the dawn of a brave new day when thinking that shitting on family guy makes you cultured and hip is finally over/.

You're both cancerous newfags. The way you type is an immediate indicator.

>phoneposters like me have excellent autocorrected grammar

Family guy is the show that takes seriously the business of not taking itself seriously, everything else is just shit.

AD is better in every way

nice ad hominem

what a dullard..

what a pity what a pity..

/thread

Ew, you sound SOOOO reddit

joke all you want, you absolutely know it's true

>im one of the replies attacking myself

That you're pathetic and really care about "muh sekrit club"? Or that you're 14?

Either way its sad and you should find a hobby or get laid

Honeymooners was a The Bride and the Brute knockoff

>If I blankpost it means I'm not reddit
You might want to bow out of this thread with the remains of your dignity while you still can

>muh sekrit club
This is actually what made Sup Forums not the steaming pile of cancer cells that it is today

correct

Seth MacFarlane's embarrassing response to the plagiarism joke:
youtube.com/watch?v=8H-cB-l3O-4

Dude this is actually sad. I don't even like reddit, i find it hard to browse shit, but fuck dude, they are just websites
Do you have any real friends?

I seriously, seriously hope you are trolling me and aren't actually such a newfag that you speak like you're on Facebook. If you aren't trolling me, everything about you makes me physically ill and if it were up to me you'd be tortured by obese midgets for the rest of eternity

So, no. You don't have friends?
Get out of the house you fucking cretin

>if it were up to me you'd be tortured by obese midgets for the rest of eternity
*holds up spork*

>tfw just had a family guy binge a month ago ever since swearing it off when I discovered classic simpsons in middle school
Shit's funny

How is that embarrassing? Family Guy is FOX, Simpsons is FOX. Simpsons taking a slice at Family Guy because Family Guy started to become popular was fucking stupid. Seth has done very few jokes about Simpsons. So it's hardly a problem. Who cares? FOX just struck gold that a 'Simpsons Knockoff' became just as successful.

>>tasteful references

I like how you can tell what references are Seth's and what are other writer's based on the age. Seth is clearly a 70's kid; he was around for 80's stuff but its not what he truly enjoys.

American Dad > Bordertown = Family Guy >>>>>>>> Cleveland Show

Cleveland Show was a swing and a miss and rightfully cancelled. It still managed a few seasons.

Yup

>bordertown being above anything
>bordertown being more enjoyable than being stabbed
nope

Jesus Christ. Is Rick and Morty a "piece of art" too?

The only good cartoon comedy is KotH.

I enjoyed it. I really did.

I liked it, it was funny

Some of it was OK but it was let down by the fact everybody in the show had an unbearable voice.

seth is 100% in the wrong here
i dont think ive ever seen quagmire rape anyone like that

Bojak Horsman

even though i like king of the hill, that's a super pleb opinion

The joke is something an edgy 12 year old would come up with.

They weren't a knockoff, they were a satire. Family guy is not a satire of the simpsons.

stack of family guy dvds

stack of king of the hill dvds

family guy will make the average american laugh more

does this mean it is superior?
no they both have flaws and merits

honestly the last season of King of the hill the one with the canadians was just as bad as the throw up gag in family guy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fogerty_v._Fantasy,_Inc.

[IT AINT ME STARTS PLAYING]

LOL SO DEEP LE HORSE HEAD

>ha you think THAT show is deep? well i just wrote "funy horse do drugs" so NOW what, cuck?!