How should I watch evangelion ?

How should I watch evangelion ?
I really rarely see TV shows. I never saw an anime TV show. I find that they are too empty

I saw berserk arcs movies recently and it sparkled my interest in anime

Is it okay to watch only movies if I don't like spending too much time on one thing ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0IvMFmmw8-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don’t watch it. Cartoons are for kids; this pretentious garbage is no exception.

EVA's shit
Shit anime and shit mecha show
Pseudo intellectual reddit waifupandering tier

You won't understand the film without seeing the series first. And don't watch any of it, it's complete shit, trust me, I watched the series and EoE.

>reddit pandering
>released in the mid 90s, a decade before reddit's creation

check'd tho

Instead watch pic related
The Big O is basically a Japanese take on Batman animated series. It starts as decent noir superhero/criminal story and ends as rather trippy commentary about self determinism.

>released in the mid 90s, a decade before reddit's creation
Reddit sensibilities have always existed. A site like that and with that mindset doesn't just magically pop up

>anime
>anime capeshit
>anime capeshit about "self determinism"

>How should I watch evangelion ?
Watch the TV series and then stop.

>pseudo intellectual
>reddit
>waifu pandering
Three different things. Learn to read

give it a go if you want to

the series is basically monster of the week with psychological fluff thrown around

things start getting real in the second half of the series and builds towards the kino peak of EoE

watch the tv series and then end of evangelion. There's only 26 20-minute episodes

if you really liked it and want more, watch the rebuild movies

>a thread about hollywood moved to Sup Forums
>this garbage won't be moved to Sup Forums
Amazing stuff, redwood. A tru protector of pedos

>Cartoons are for kids

why tho

Not really capeshit - the twist is that characters realise they're in a show and their entire world exists only for 26 episodes but they still decide to try to subvert the narrative from inside

It's mechakino
youtu.be/0IvMFmmw8-o

You'll dislike the first 6 episodes of the series, I thought the same as you on TV series when I started watching it. If you can sit through that you'll be hooked.

no point in watching EoE without NGE. the movie will make zero sense and have no emotional weight without watching the tv series first.

rebuild movies are garbage. they're a cash cow to play off NGE+EoE hype from rabid fanboys and won't mean anything to you if you didn't watch the original. and if you did watch/like the original they take a gigantic shit on what made them good in the first place. don't watch them.

if you're going to watch it
>NGE episodes 1-19
>NGE episodes 20-24 (director's cut)
>NGE episodes 25-26 (DO NOT skip them, anyone who tells you to are fags)
>End of Evangelion

ignore death/rebirth.

naw, OP will know if he'll be hooked if he liked the 4th episode. If he couldn't sympathize with Shinji in the 4th episode then he won't be able to in the latter half of the show

>Sup Forums's weekly shill thread for validation
sorry but EVA is shit, the ending was shit, the entire thing was build up and premise, and fucking failure to follow through and do anything other than monsters of the week

>Cartoons are for kids
unlike DC, Marvel, and Star Wars right?

Why is this off-topic /wsr/ thread still up zero?

if you call EVA of all shows "reddit" it really shows how fucking new you really are

you used a bunch of words to say nothing

what a useless post

>weekly
This Sup Forumsedditors have been making this thread almost everyday
>File: 1508871000931s.jpg (7 KB, 184x250)
>1508871000931s.jpg
The OP himself is one of these mongs and is posting from his phone so he can bump it from pc

Watch the series and EoE, don't watch the rebuilds

1. Watch the anime
2. Watch End of Evangelion, understanding that it's meant to replace episodes 25 and 26

Literally Plebbit: Gainax
Patricia/m/: ARTMIC

Cartoon to sell masturbation toys to Japanese teenagers with nonsensical forced Christian allusion just there to look cool along with typical Japanese beta teen problems wrapped up in shounenshit package. If you Like evangelion I pity you.

>cartoons are for kids
>is on a anime website

videogames are for kids too Why can't you grow up?

Best girl

THIS. Evangelion has been talked since the start of Sup Forums.

Go ahead and ask /m/ what they think of it

>berserk arcs movies recently and it sparkled my interest in anime
Don't. You obviously have shit taste. It can only get worse.

if I loved Evangelion should I look into Texhnolyze and Rahxephon?

I don't remember that part.

You might like it if you're a depressed, autistic nerd. It won't offer anything to you if you're a well-adjusted individual

Why is there an Evangelion thread everyday now ?
This fucking board tricked me into watching this fucking anime garbage and actually kind of enjoying it...
Movie was even really good.
Fuck this shit, why is it happening ?
Asuka best girl btw

LAIN
A
I
N

>still up
>no sign of zero saying its fine
All Sup Forums threads are fine too then right?

you fell for the memes

It's your fault that you have shit taste. Don't try to blame it on other people.

I posted it here because I don't like anime that much and i prefer Sup Forums opinion

If you enjoyed Berserk you're honestly better off reading Manga, it's just much better (the Berserk and Death Note manga).

If you're really interested in discovering some decent animes then i'd highly suggest checking Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (then Kill La Kill if you don't mind an inferior version of the same type-a genre).

Stop making this thread everyday you fucking retard. You already got you question answered yesterday.

>the board with a general for Symphogear of all fucking things

yeah they're clearly arbiters of good taste

What are some anime's that don't have goofy shit in them? I liked the first episode of JoJo but by episode 3 it got silly and I stopped watching.

I'm actually surprised how it's not infected by a lot of normalfags and niggers like other anime. Even Gundam is tainted now.

azumanga daioh

Meme show.

>this bizarre adventure is too silly

What the fuck did you expect ?
Realistic discussions of political theories and advanced tax-policy making ?

Marvel movies are for real men.

There are none. Not even memeing.

Planetes is the most realistic depiction of late 21st century space travel I have ever seen. It also deals with some very real issues we will soon have to the deal with as we move further into space.

>childhood is idolizing Asuka
>adulthood is realizing Misato was best

Is EVA a meme again?

unironically love that guy's art tbqh

nge is not pretentious
it's the fuckers who talk about it all the time that are pretentious assholes

Bartender

adulthood is wanting to bend dr akagi over her computer terminal

Where my best girl posters at?
Who /shinji/ here?

Opposite happened to me. When I was 14 I loved Misato. Now I'm 23 and love Asuka more.