Getting shit for being witches

>Getting shit for being witches
>I know right, Just because one bad witch want to kill everyone and now they coming for all of us, its like a witch thingy (witch hunt)

Who were they making fun of here?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/10/16/woody-allen-of-course-warns-of-witch-hunt-atmosphere-following-harvey-weinstein-scandal/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mudslimes

collectivists

crack addicts

The side you don't agree with

>people still watch South Park

>yfw hear Iron Maiden "The Number of the Beast" in South Park

I think what they were doing is making a generalization about how the U.S., and the media has turned EVERYTHING into a fucking "witch hunt", regardless of the actual issue. It's like the only people that get attention are the professionally "outraged" idiots in our society.

Men

T H I S
It's not about anything specific, really.

South Park always had dadrock in it

South Park reverted to its old ways. There is no grand political/philosophical/grown-ups message behind the episodes anymore. It's just self-contained humor. Just lol at the people trying to dissect that Zuckerberg episode. This isn't your "le epic Emmy-winning reddit treatise on life that takes the equivalent dedication of a book club". It didn't mean anything--it was just a gag, like all the seasons of South Park besides the last few.

Nazis

Can someone explain this scene? Why all the corporate brand names in the background?

What's a witch hunt?
All I heard them say was witch pursuit thing does it have something to do with that?

Hollywood elites. Weinstein was the bad witch

They were sitting on the fence being deliberately vague like they always do.

>Why all the corporate brand names in the background?
Because Ross stores are all over the place and low cost, sort of like a clothing version of WalMart.

>tfw you realize that's probably their most solid album overall

Maybe not their best, but the entire album is good.

>crack addicts

It's attics you fucking mong.

ye solid, but i like "7th son" the most, if counting classics [80-90] era only. agree it's softer but more melodic. later ones when they went for different tone afrer bruce return are good too. at 1st hated "matter of life and death" but now see how dark, grim and serious it is

>deliberately vague
more like tastefully vague

great episode

Piece of mind or powerslave do better as an ensamble, but number has the classics.

But in album you can hear like it was one track, Killers.

There's a few good songs in Book of Souls, but their entire tone is changed from their younger days. Still, what other bands are like them now.

SHOW ME YOUR SCHTYLE!

everyone involved, which is what they usually do and somehow people STILL dont get it

anyone, i took it as white people because fuck it they are white. but you can use it on extreme "feminists" too

ye but new tone suits more to older Bruce voice
love "if Eternity Should Fail" opened from that album and hearing it live was really great experience

That's the genius we have been used to in the early seasons

At first I thought about the Weinstein scandal but every now and then the target could have been white people, SJW, sensationalist media in general, and in the end pretty much anyone.

Somewhere in Time is the best album, faggots

...are you having a stroke?

I wish there was more of them actually partying. witch week is hilarious

It was a deliberately broad portrayal of groups and groupthink so that different people could attribute the witches to being representative of whichever groups of people they dislike. The irony being that people would use the episode as part of their own witchhunt.

Gee, I wonder who they were making fun of?

>...and your other schtyle

>south park
>defending politicians
Even being a metaphor for white supremacists is more likely than that (and protip: it's not a metaphor for white supremacists)

Israel

witch = White Innocent That Causes Harm

Innocent would mean innocent of causing harm.

You guys are actually dense if you don't understand

It's a reference to

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/10/16/woody-allen-of-course-warns-of-witch-hunt-atmosphere-following-harvey-weinstein-scandal/

Basically Matt and Trey are calling out pedowood

The South Park dads are innocent in the sense that they don't intend to cause harm to anyone but themselves by smoking crack in the woods or whatever. Then the one guy takes it too far by becoming a real Witch and he starts attacking people like a one man Right Wing Death Squad. The dads must then play up how disgusted they are by the actions of the real witch, doing speeches and press tours but never taking off the witch costume or disassociating from it. Thus they inadvertently cause harm.

meant to reply to

Bait or a retard

Because it gets the pussy wet.

This true? That's good news I may pick it up again

the Harvey Weinsteins (sounds like a cool name for a band)

(You)

PURE CANCER

Thanks for the (You)

Witches

theyre paid to place them there

>Iron Maiden is dad rock now
Fucking Gen Z scum.

It was always dad rock.

Ross' Seed and Feed

Don't go into threads about shows you hate, faggot.

>finds one gag to be pure cancer
>hates the whole show
Pick one, faggot.

Iron Maiden has been dad rock for about 20 years for anyone who isnt a complete faggot. I'm a year shy of 30 and that shit was embarassing to me in grade school

You. For wanting to debate this over and over.

That's it, that's the joke. That people are so anxious to place this on a spectrum of something.

Based fuckin sneed poster.

I’m so happy that South Park is going back to its old ways

This. It wasn't commentary about anything, just a solid classic South Park episode

t. new-man

Then you're full of shit.

I'd say neither the 80's are necesarily dad-rock, nor is the band itself, I think they're a bit too heavy for that.

When I think of dad-rock I think Dire Straits, King Crimson, Rush, Pink Floyd, Budgie, that kind of stuff.

Insecure people. Sup Forumstards saw themselves in this immediately. Makes you think.

ye thats what i call dad rock too, 60s-70s radio friendly rock. IM is bit too heavy, so Judas and Saxon etc.

That in it of itself isn't a joke though, so why even go to the trouble of using real stores?
Pic related
Has South Park ever done this blatant product placement before? I mean this is the show that, if they reference something in real life it's 90% of the time to mock or criticize it. Plus are Hummers even still being sold? Why would GM pay for that?
Best answer so far.

>That in it of itself isn't a joke though
It is unless you don't know what the hell a Ross dress for less is...

It's a shitty clothing store. I still don't get the joke.

this guy gets it