Civil War II Chronological Storytime

Time to see Civil War II as you've never seen it before. Every tie-in and related material, all put together in chronological order.
Many consider it the worst event in marvel history, but that was before it was presented like this.
I'll skip the most unrelated tie-ins, but they're all included in the download link.
Other chronological comics available: Seven Soldiers, Civil War I, Mignolaverse, Pax Americana.
Download:
mega.nz/#F!IAFyUQ7T!0xZ6xFZfK4SE6Ioxm6mdzA
Previous thread:
First thread:

I never understood how Banner's experiments kept him from turning into Hulk when he was supposed to be completely cured of it by Cho.

this seams real ironic considering the whole pheonix thing

BMB

Ah, yes. How could I forget. Bendis is also probably the reason why Chulk wasn't involved in this part of the story at all when he really should have been.

Was this really the best way of aproaching this they could come up with? Keep in mind, Tony Stark signed off on this.

It gets weirder. When the Hand resurrects him, he's somehow the Hulk again.

Why is Carol yelling about accountability?

Fuck you Tony

>Showing up early on a hot tip. To save the world. To save lives.
Tony Stark is against doing that too, he's a fucking idiot.

>I didn't know Bruce Banner well
Weren't you his lawyer?

Did Daredevil just take out the LIVING LASER? Seriously?

You know, given the fact that Matt Murdock has been the lawyer of both Clint Barton and Bruce Banner in the past (leaving the Daredevil thing aside comepletely), this is a huge conflict of interest and he should not be involved in this case at all.

>Hawkeye fans? They like to pretend I don't exist
What did they mean by this?

Wait a minute, why is Clint Barton's trial taking place in New York City? He killed Banner in a completely different state.

S.H.I.E.L.D. is the federal agency with loose legal control of super heroes in the Marvel universe.
I guess their HQ is in New York, so they're having the trial there.

>Treason
I don't think Gyrich knows what that word means. How could anyone argue that anything Carol did was treason? What foreign power did she conspire with?

>Stark v. Maximoff
When the hell did that happen? Why did Srark sue Wanda?

>Every tie-in and related material, all put together in chronological order.
Wait. It WASN'T released in chronological order?

Oh, I wish.

Of course not, especially since the passage of time in the main book was pretty weird to begin with.