Captain America

What is Captain America's alcoholic drink of choice Sup Forums?

Supersoldier serum, duh.

Cranberry juice

Gin or really bad beer

Tomato juice.

I'd like to drink his supersoldier serum, if you know what I mean.

I imagine that he gets nostalgic for cocktails and moonshine

>an athlete
>drinking alcohol
Stop being fat.

Milk. From a dirty glass

Why would you be a fan of a nobody?

Root Beer.

Does Cap prefer Miller or Budweiser?

light bud

Freedom.

He probably drinks ginger ale.

Bellini.

I do not

every wwii soldier was a beer drinker

That isn't even that great of a whisky. You'd think a famous millionaire would get his pick of products to shill.

Wasn't his dad an alcoholic? Or is that just the comics, I can't even remember if they mention his dad in the furst movie.

>I can't even remember if they mention his dad in the furst movie.

They mention his dad, but only that he served in the 107th and that he died of mustard gas. That's it.

He can only be drunk for a few minutes at best even on spirits. Are you assuming he'd just drink beer for sentimental reasons?

What if he ingested it rectally?

He is american, he has peak human shitty taste in beer.

Fun Fact: Not a single peak human outside conan is a big drinker or has good taste.

So what you're saying is that Steve shotguns grain alcohol.

clearly Cap would choose the most American of alcoholic beverages, bourbon.

plus it's no-fat and low-carb and even has amino acids to help his muscles recover after a big day.

i'm not sure what brand he'd drink. maybe Bulleit. it's a mid-range price, a little sweet, a little bit of vanilla, kinda strong, good for making Old Fashioned's, and to top it all off, the inventor disappeared under mysterious circumstances. it's got Captain America written all over it.

You'd probably get mild super powers for it.

I mean I want to do it for other reasons, but that bonus would be nice

he can't get drunk though

>He is american, he has peak human shitty taste in beer.

Tired meme is tired.

Thanks to the craft beer explosion in the last 20 years there's great beer everywhere in the US. The dark age of Bud ended long ago.

You got that backwards: they get rich by taking checks from anyone who'll pay.

Sam Adams, like a true Patriot.

I can't really remember Cap drinking much in the comics. I don't think it's something he'd do unless he's being polite among company.

Mr. Pibb

MUH MICROBREWS

Some of that strong Asgardian mead, it would be the only thing that would work on MCU Cap

He drinks in the comics but only in social events, he has bad memories of his dad getting drunk and abusing his mother and he gets pissy when he sees drunk people so I guess he's really not into drinking much in the comics.

IRISH

Typical patatonigger

He and logan go on drinking nights every now and then...when logan was still alive.

Pretty sure he's tried all most everything since his blood process the alcohol so much faster.

Vodka.

PORTERS STRONK

Ants

ANT MAN

SHirly Temple

Luadlum.