youtube.com/watch?v=2xYpx8yXLmg
youtube.com/watch?v=aoPMnafKnBI&feature=youtu.be&t=33s
youtube.com/watch?v=FGpKA1bKDkQ&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=Tzhc550spzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

everyone has known about pedowood for years

Based Seth!!!

Family Guy is retarded and unfunny but at least it's apparently serving some purpose

No, they haven't. That's why normies are so shocked.

youtube.com/watch?v=KCNvREKTnQc

Dude most people still don't even believe in ZOG

>mfw it's true
youtube.com/watch?v=2xYpx8yXLmg

Oh shit

this isnt some insider hollywood shit the idea that kevin spacey is a weird fag has been around for years

this is like the Jimmy Saville stuff in Britain

Knowing means you either had proof or witnessed it first hand, and then chose not to go to the authorities

That is a crime

Claiming people "knew" is a serious charge. And it is totally different to people having heard rumours - because you can't convict a man on rumours

>he called out rattner
youtube.com/watch?v=aoPMnafKnBI&feature=youtu.be&t=33s

>he called out singer
youtube.com/watch?v=FGpKA1bKDkQ&feature=youtu.be

B A S E D S E T H

>Sup Forums's been meme'ing about all these faggots for years
>no credit given

When Dan the hymen divider Schneider finally goes down, they'll pretend that only in the most obscure places were there ever cryptic clues

Dan is untouchable

Who trusts the word of drugged out kids, after all

Eventually there'll be too many journalists sniffing around and Dan will have an unfortunate 'accident' so that the story can be controlled

>Eventually there'll be too many journalists sniffing around
What decade do you think we're in?

I like to think that after the Spacey joke, Kevin cornered Seth at a party one night and made a not so subtle threat in his Frank Underwood persona and Seth just laughed in his face and walked off

Seth has no more fucks to give, he already lived out his dream of being on Star Trek

Did he get diddled by Spacey to get cast into Star Trek?

Thanks for warning us

NO BRAKES ON THE SETH TRAIN

Is this the boreville or did he actually get to cameo in Star Trek? Either way I am happy for him, I've always liked Seth no matter what Fox did or does to family guy. Anyone that says it was never good fuck off. It was never even close to the Simpsons but it wasn't bad until after it got cancelled and revived.

Why are Sup Forumstards obsessed with pedophilia?

How can MacFarlane have the reputation he has when he seems to be the nicest guy in show business?

>our faces when MacFarlane and Gervais are the only non-molesters in show business

If you look back on the people like Saville and others they always managed to get away with it that what fascinates me the most

Wrong gif

He was in two episodes of ENTERPRISE. He had lines and everything.

Which is more than the King of Jordan, who was an equally huge Trek fan and only got a silent cameo on Voyager

Agreed. First couple of seasons of FG are legitimately funny. Idk who anyone who says otherwise is trying to impress but it's fucking funny.

I never really got the Macfarlane hate tbqh. I know he made a couple of shitty movies but I've always thought he was funny and the dude is insanely talented. Not the greatest actor in the world but he does fine. And I think the Orville is comfy.

Good for him

>And I think the Orville is comfy.

It's like the most nostalgic episodes of Nineties Star Trek and Stargate made with modern production values.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tzhc550spzs

hmmm

>Agreed. First couple of seasons of FG are legitimately funny. Idk who anyone who says otherwise is trying to impress but it's fucking funny.
Original reddit opinion.

Pls don't be mad but I've actually never seen one episode of Star Trek before. Always been curious about it, never got around to it. But the Orville is honestly making me want to for real start watching. I'm just not sure if I should start with TOS or TNG or what
>man up and watch everything you pussy
Yeah yeah maybe you're right

If you look at them back in the day it was really fucking creepy how close and touchy feely they got at times. They would sit in interviews with arms around each other, hand on her knee, etc. Shit married couples typically do.

original contrarian opinion

>Sup Forums have spent years slagging off family guy for being shite
>Sup Forums are now routing through family guy episodes to get hints at who else is a sex offender
Well played Seth

FG has always been shit. Stop shilling this unfunny cunt here.