>5 page preview for the new comic that releases on Wednesday
ew.com/books/2017/02/02/steven-universe-comic-exclusive/
>Upcoming art book 'Art and Origins' available for pre-order
abramsbooks.com/product/steven-universe-art-origins_9781419724435/

[EPISODES & OTHER MEDIA]
>Episode downloads
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt: sug.rocks/dl.html
Comics, soundtracks, older 720p/1080p episodes: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
Streaming: marebucks.com/sun/
>Official airing schedule in EST (click to the right of the logo)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LEAKS] (make sure to use spoiler tags when discussing)
>2 minute previews and screenshots from CN server
kametsu.com/topic/57130-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot and other cool /sug/ stuff
sug.rocks/leaks.html

[OFFICIAL SITES]
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

[MISC]
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/text//sug//type/op/
desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/

lapiven

Second for gemkind

>gem injector
>in the middle of the desert
>orange
where is she if not the beta kindergarten then?

and the theory is that she went to help out with the beta kindergarten but was caught in a cg raid on the beta kindergarten that intentionally forced the beta gems to be born early, before lapis could help out, so that they'd be fucked up and unprepared and easier to kill, which is why bismuth was there and all the jaspers around her had shitty spears and were dropping like flies

I love Lapis Lazuli

Post sQT

There's no gem injector. stop making shit up just so you can force your retarded theory

It's in the lower-right corner.

Kevin time.

What is it then faggot?

looks like most of them were actually weaponless

Now assuming that airing order matches production order, the boarders for the upcoming episodes will be
>Storm in the Room
Hilary and Zuke
>Rocknaldo
Lamar and Katie
>Tiger Philantropist
Colin and Jeff

They probably didn't have many weapons there because they weren't expecting for them to be fighting just yet, especially not in the kindergarten itself.

>New Rainbow Quartz = Pearl + Steven = Vegeta

Or they were throwing weapons, forgot the name

Why would you post a picture of Lapis in such a slutty outfit? Lapis is cute and would never wear that! Delete!

That's a fucking rock

How evil is Yellow?

You're a fucking tard.

Rose was such a piece of shit. She condemned thousands of her fellow gems to die because she was a fucking earthaboo

If Vegeta and Jasper fought, who would job first?

where is this from

canon

Why did the Gems' designs change so much from the pilot?

delusion

The episode where Lapis rapes Connie for stealing Steven

harder to animate, less appealing to the little kids

Uprooted?

It's an edit

which Vegeta?

I think Jasper might be strong enough to fight Vegeta when he first comes to Earth but after that power levels ballooned to all hell and everyone gained the power to destroy planets easily

Reminder that if you don't believe this theory you are a retard.

This is what I originally wanted Lapidot to be. Thanks Zuke.

Lappy makes me happy

I mean quartz soldier drop like flies all the time in flashbacks

remember how easily Pearl slaughter quartz soldiers in The Answer

>these last few threads
>meme meme meme
>memegems meme
>memedot meme meme

Jesus fucking Christ do you guys even remember what the word 'meme' means anymore? Neither of them has uttered a single fucking meme. You guys are letting your IRL butthurt at some dumb chick being all tumblr on tumblr cloud your perceptions of the actual content of the show.

Am I going go have to dredge up an actual meme and start bombing these threads with Inigo Montoya whenever this idiocy takes over?

Lapis was on earth before the war started, and got captured during the start of it. The BK was put down in the middle. You're fucking retarded.

I love you all.

the only reason she smiles like that is steven. so what probably happened here is that she saw a rock that looked like steven.

k

According to Garnet, who also says that Blue Diamond is the most evil gem in all existence.

>i got caught in the middle of a war
retard

The word Meme as lost all meaning. It means nothing.

I like this theory
You'll find me
in a sea of dreams
where no one
cares about my words
I hear her voice
she laughs now
she loves me now
and always did

Drawbauchery?

Does she collect anything that remotely looks like Steven?

Stop antagonizing it retard you'll just make people do it more.

Please tell me you're just a person for whom English is a second or third language.

>The word Meme has lost all memeing. It memes nothing.

UPROOTED
AND
DESTROYED

Well let's see here, Vegeta have at least five definitive victories and turning into a monster was beneficial to him, Jasper has no definitive victories and turning into a monster was bad for her. Points go to Vegeta.

Not ro mention that one of Vegeta's chief powers is that he keeps getting more powerful while Jasper is more or less stuck with what she has. That, and Jasper is a woman, so obviously Vegeta would kick her ass and get her to make him a sandwich

Does Lapis sometimes warp into Steven's house when no one's there and sniff his toilet seat?

That's creepy as fuck if she has a collection dedicated to Steven.

No, kill yourself

that was still my favorite part of the Zoo Bomb

>Can you believe what she said about Blue Diamond? She's a shatterer. She yelled at Sapphire. She hates fusion and love

Rubies are such adorable retards

Lapis its just a shell of a character with no personality at all, what's the point of liking her anyway?

REMINDER THAT LAPIS' DESTINY IS TIED TO THE COLOR ORANGE

OCEAN MA'AM
TAKE ME BY THE HAND
LEAD ME TO THE LAND
THAT YOU UNDERSTAND

peri a cute

>Says that while posting a meme gremlin

That's not true. Now maybe she no longer has the personality you wanted her to have but to say she has none at all is incorrect and you know it.

no, Peridot looks bad in a skirt

Well she kept the leaf and the baseball bat.

You look bad in a skirt.

It could just be blue and orange are complementary

also reminder that lapis rapes quartzes and that's probably what she was actually doing in the beta kindergarten

user BTFO

Lapis isn't gonna remember Connie is she?

and then Connie is gonna remind her how she tired to kill both her and Steven like 2 years ago

I agree on the Jaspers just because they aren't deformed, but the rest of the theory seems reasonable enough. She's in a reddish desert area. Peridot says the walls being curved is a bad thing. Lapises are terraformers, but her powerset is water and not just straight up hauling rocks.

Having her smooth out kindergarten walls is the best theory on her exact purpose I've heard so far. What else are gems going to with fucktons of water, drink it and piss on their pearls for fun?

>and got captured during the start of it.
She never says that.

Peridot is a shell of a character and will be shattered soon.

ok, she has an uninteresting emo spark of a personality, but that sowsn't change my point. She's the least developed character in the show and seems to be the most liked. I just don't understand why, and the "oh shes secretly super powerful" meme doesn't convince me either.

Lapis didn't get called out for rape or trying to kill the CGs so she's definitely not going to get called out for trying to drown the curry cunt for five seconds

How evil is connie?

because the "princess trapped against her will and isolated for a really long time" is an overused trope used specifically to get people to feel sorry for a character and like them and in most cases woobify them

What's Lapis' Master Plan?

Steven's penis

get breast implants, apparently

But what if

Stealing Steven

Her being powerful isn't a meme. Maybe watch the show? As for why people like her so much I assume its based mostly on her episodes pre-barn and now that she changed people haven't let go of thinking she might get her earlier characterization back. But it may be just because she's cute.

IT WON'T

maybe

she isn't smart enough to think more than 5 minutes into the future

hence all the terrible choices she constantly makes

It will

Jasper and Steven should become Quartz Friends.

Lapis' neon skin is ugly.

more chui pls

you're ugly

About 15%, but that just comes with ruling a gigantic empire and having to eat planets to reproduce.

Her night palette should have remained her normal color.

Gemnosha arc when?

The fact that they had her lifting plastic ring toss rings as the first thing to demonstrate her "metal" powers will never cease to piss me off.

do you think that Jasper knows Lapis is her mom?

I've watched the show as much as anyone else here but her being powerful doesn't seem like a major reason for people to like her, I mean, it can be, but the "repressed powers seemingly fragile girl" trope just doesn't stick to me

After House of Gem.

what if it's literally just this

Will the gems ever make up for 9/11?