Is it me, or has Netflix been making some kino lately

is it me, or has Netflix been making some kino lately

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ww06yGPM7Kc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i tried to like f is for family. its just not funny. the other show i dont know about

>its just not funny
what are you a fucking pleb?

It's not supposed to be funny. Its stark and depressing.

Wasn't into the first season of F is for Family but two was bretty gud

Sup Forums

Why do adult jobs make an effort to look as bad as possible?

Both of these are absolute bottom of the barrel entertainment. F is for Family was never once funny and big mouth is a show for adults about sexualising children

>It's not supposed to be funny.
yes it is
>Its stark and depressing.
at times, and the rest of the times it's a comedy

>big mouth is a show for adults about sexualising children
are you actually autistic?

Both of those shows look like shit.

>i waited til adulthood to go through puberty like a good decent christian!!!

>Loli illegal but bigmouth is allowed
Defend this.

Aaa why are they so ugly? Why do they exclusively take all the worst qualities of modern american cartoons for these atrocious art styles?

because ugly designs are distinctive and these shows are more about the dialogue?

The alternative is something like Venture Bros. But then it takes years between each season.

It was made by jews. You do the math.

Did you think you were making a point with this post?

I enjoyed F is for Family. I don't wanna see Big Mouth because the character designs creep me out.

F is for family starts pretty weak but gets better. Big mouth is just shit

>Did you think you were making a point with this post?
Everybody who disagrees with me is autistic

do you think big mouth is actually about "sexualising children"?
>wah teh bad mean jooz

>PRAYING THAT DEVILMAN WON'T SUCK

But yes, Netflix has been quite legit with most of their original content
youtube.com/watch?v=ww06yGPM7Kc

I thought the exact opposite. Season 1 was great, 2 was way too over the top and ruined the show for me.

Brainwashed amerilard

>literally a show about the devil

Ok, are people SERIOUSLY not see what the satanic jews at Netflix are trying to do here? Sometimes I feel like the only one who isn't crazy.

devilman was made by the samurai, get fucked falseflagging jewboi

>all these magapedes who hate affirmative action think that the film industry should be made less jewish and have more of muh white conservative christians even though it was started by jews
racists basically waited until pop culture was a thing and then said "WAAAAH MAEK ME A PART OF IT NOW EVEN THO I SPENT ALL THESE YEARS BASHING IT"

There is literally only one person saying something sort of close to what you are but you're just making things up. I honestly think you're a kike yourself and this has massively triggeted you

Yeah its obnoxioous as fucka dn the thdiijfiwn;n

lol you sound much madder than i do. something in my post hit a nerve?

>NOU
Sad really

Fuck off back to Sup Forums nigger

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WH*TE PEOPLE

Oh noes! I'm part of the most intelligent race that subjugates other races. Whatever shall I do?

>the show by a comedian with comedic actors and many attempted jokes isn't supposed to be funny
hmmmmmmm

>i only use the most erudite and thouroughly researched of arguments, like "HA U R TRIGGETED JEW" for example

>it stars comedians
>therefore it must be a comedy

is this really how your brain works?

Come and get your loooooove

>thinks jews are a race
>fell for the intelligent jews meme

Why did you completely ignore the first half of the post you're quoting?

>jews
>race
kek, I bet you believe in the "white race" too

because i cant let anybody catch on to my evil jewish schemes, obviously

That guy looks like Tom Metzger, a neo-Nazi lol

How the hell can you guys have he same troll arguments in every thread all the time about jews and cucks and shit.

God Sup Forums is boring these days

The jealousy is palpable.

thank redditpol for that

THANK GOD SOMEONE ELSE SHARES THIS OPINION. the first season felt like it was an actual believable family, and thats how the comedy was so good in the first season, because it was grounded in reality. but then the second season turned the crazy dial to 11 and ruined what was arguably the best part of it. the realistic family dynamic

agreed

Season 2 wasn't awful, but it felt a whole lot less grounded. More like Family Guy or some shit like that.

>normalize a barely pubescent girl talking to her visually present anthropomorphic vagina
>not creepy

>I don't know what the K haplogroup is.

You just described Bojack tho

This looks awesome. Was never able to get past the first chapter of manga since the ham was just too much, but I have high hopes for this

Big mouth is so bad, its like sausage party level of dumb. It's for 12 year olds or people with the sense of humor of one. I felt embarrassed for the people involved

Last I heard, lolis are legal, user.

I didn't find it that funny either, i did laugh at some bits.
Its too loud and annoying. Am i supposed to laugh at the characters? Or am i supposed to feel sorry for how hard of a time they are having?

they better hope they can churn enough good shit to keep up with the content being yanked by jealous media conglomerates

I don't have a horse in this race but...
>I feel like the only one who isn't crazy.
Is a symptom of being crazy.

>he thinks a single haplogroup is responsible for genetic intelligence
>he thinks all jews have it

Doesn't this hold to reason?

It can be counted as against obscenity laws in 'Murrica land of the free. Though the only cases I've heard of the guy would also have real CP to charge them.

>Alan Alda's lines and the unrelated bar conversations aren't comedy
shut up fag