BUT TV TOLD ME POTATO GIRL WAS DEAD BECAUSE SHE TURNED DOWN CAPESHIT

BUT TV TOLD ME POTATO GIRL WAS DEAD BECAUSE SHE TURNED DOWN CAPESHIT.

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2013/08/20/scarlet-witch-casting-moved-on-to-elizabeth-olsen-after-saoirse-ronan-passed-on-avengers-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>WOMYN STORIES ABOUT WOMYN DIRECTED BY WOMEN FOR WOMYN

ZERO INTEREST, TOO VAGINAL

i'd love to box her fucking ears

another critically acclaimed Sersh movie 0 people will see

She’s great. I was one of the 2 people who saw Brooklyn and I love her in that movie,

What capeshit she turned down? I'm interested to know

I really enjoyed her in Hanna, it was the Chemical Brothers soundtrack what got me into the movie

This

greta gerwig or moon face?

bleedingcool.com/2013/08/20/scarlet-witch-casting-moved-on-to-elizabeth-olsen-after-saoirse-ronan-passed-on-avengers-2/

Capeshit is the true career killer. Turning down capeshit is necessary to keep yourself interesting and relevant. Do you find Robert Downey Jr interesting anymore? Has Michael Fassbender done anything interesting in the last 5 years? It sucks the life out of good actors, it gives them more money and public recognition they've ever had for the worst work of their career. It's like heroin.

Meanwhile, guys like Ryan Gosling, Joaquin Phoenix, Jake Gyllenhaal, Leo DiCaprio, Casey Affleck, etc are working with all the best directors on interesting roles. They're still hungry and they still give a shit about the quality of their work, because on the path they've chosen, it's the entire basis of their career.

>Has Michael Fassbender done anything interesting in the last 5 years?

If im not wrong she was considered for The Forfe Awakens too.

You’re probably right.

What is creatively interesting about a straightforward Shakespeare adaptation from the guy who directed Assassin's Creed? It wasn't bad, but the source material speaks for itself, Fassbender and the director didn't bring anything new or original to the table here

>Produced by the Weinstein Company

They put out nothing but shit how's that even possible?

I

It will probably have a similar run as Brooklyn, that's good enough for me

But with capeshit, Robert Downey Jr never has to fucking work again.

>boring film gets a high score

You're largely correct but it's not so much capeshit as popcorn action movies.
Also there are enough exceptions for it to be far from a definitive statement.

>thinking "boring" is valid a criticism

>Capeshit is the true career killer.

Pretty much. A lot of once-promising actors kind of disappear down that hole.

So even though WIND RIVER was a surprise box-office hit, Jeremy Renner and Elizabeth Olsen haven't really benefited much from that because they'll always be the once-promising actors who vanished into capeshit, and probably have to turn down a lot of good offers because of their capeshit contracts.

It's probably hard to turn down the money, especially when your career isn't going well, but it puts a limit on how much better your career can get.

>SHE TURNED DOWN CAPESHIT
She could have been Rey in SW if she had kept her mouth shut about the audition process

Enjoy your brainless lowest common denominator popcorn capeshit then. I instead will be enjoying critical acclaim artfull dramas.

>Limited release

Ticks me off how I never get to see kino until December.

Wasn't it JLaw who spoke about this?

>I found it boring but I'll lie and say I enjoyed it

Disingenuous fuck.

Didn't Renner also choose capeshit over Mission Impossible 6? Makes me angry desu

It's going wide on Thanksgiving (in the US)

Cute!

You fucking homo

What kind of Saoirsery is this?

What did Greta taught to our precious sershie?

Wind River was dead the moment the Harvey thing blew up.

Hey me too!

Make it 4. Count me too

Fassy was in The Counselor.
Brainlets don't understand it. Intellectuals don't understand it. Sup Forums doesn't understand it.

Those that do understand it get fucking triggered at the last scene with Cameron Diaz rambling about shit NOBODY understands.

Based Ridley, Master-hack.

I want her to mash my potatoes, bros.

Do you think she'd agree to put her autograph on my arm so I can tattoo it permanently?

Remember when she was suppose to be Rey in star wars?